It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Who is saying they are scared, I never once inferred that from his posts. I highly doubt there is any fear there...I know there is none here with me.

Your so called films stating that the NWO is fact...well, I would not say they are proof at all. Most of those films are put by the ultimate fear mongering paranoid schizo known as Alex Jones. I have watched them all in entirety. In fact I have watched them all several times and all I see is a bunch of "he said she said" theories.

"We think" is way different then "we know"
As far as your NAU argument; B U N K
That was back in the Bush days and will never happen. Americans do not want it; Canadians do not want it and it will never happen.

All your so called "proof" of NWO being spouted at various speeches is taken way out of context. You heard "New World Order" and that is all you focused on. If you bothered to listen to the whole speech you would have realized what NWO meant in the context of the speech itself.

Instead of repeating what Alex Jones says, perhaps you could do your own research and present your own thoughts and opinions on the matter. You are the perfect example of what are considered "sheeple"

I agree with KevinUnknown 110%

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
well let see what a law foundation says about the new world order shall we, www.americanbarfoundation.org... then click on research enter new world order and see if there is anything that says new world order. and then post your findings, see if we have the same page or not.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

yes this is my replay to my self not much there just two that really said anything on NWO, but on the search for Globalization 380+ hits to late to look at them all, but now do you see my point NWO is real as far as the thought, the word the abbreviation NWO goes but the real true NWO is globalization= one world gov, no reptilians no Illuminati no men in black.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Why would I be scared of something that does not exist? And look you have just done it again, gone from the protocol of Zion, to the un-related North American Union once again perfectly demonstrating my basic argument that the NWO conspiracy has became so big it simply cannot exist.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kevin unknown

Money can buy anything but you ignorance is a gift from God to them . Your stubbornness is a trait in your life that no doubt has plagued you all your life . There is a lot that you don't subscribe too . Kind of a a pilliar to society or an anchor . Age closes ones ability to see changes , the unwillingness to face change , and we are about to see some real change . When Obama spoke of change he probably had no idea of what change the people who placed him in the presidency meant . He is without a clue what he is doing , but the Elite has an agenda already laid out for him . Just like they had for Bush and the Globalist signings that he made .The Carbon Tax is proof enough that a Global governance is coming .

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It is only a testament to you obvious lack of intelligence and your chronic paranoia that you would assume that a carbon tax is evidence of the existence of your fictitious NWO rather than just a method of the government tackling global warming and rising money.

It humours me that you keep going from one facet of the NWO theory to another, proving my point time and time again. Face it your NWO does not exist, you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You have evidently not read about carbon tax , who will collect it and where it will go . Its supposed to be given to the undeveloped African nations . BS it will go to the World bank . You will be taxed on everything . Another globalist initiative . I am tired of talking to mushroom that will not see the light of day . I have tried to overturn your cowpatty but you like it where you are living in your own delusion .

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have had a hard time with the conspiracies lately.

i am very interested in the nwo and alien conspiracy but the big factor that keeps deterring me from having faith behind any of the beliefs and stories, is that 1. I still haven't seen hard, real as death evidence of extra terrestrial life. 2. its all pretty racist if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
The problem with the NWO conspiracy is that it assumes that this stuff is all possible, when it’s simply not possible or impossible to prove and I refuse to believe that which is illogical. It is wholly ignorant to believe in the existence of the NWO.

I haven't seen anyone who believes ALL of these things.

You refuse to believe that which is illogical? Who says human behavior is logical? Look at history and you will find entire empires of illogical activity.

It is not ignorant to believe in the NWO to some degree. It is ignorant to believe that all of the rumors, lies, games, disinformation, rhetoric, propaganda and general insanity MUST be true or none of it is true.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
to me the NWO is the first step to one world Gov, money, laws ,and education, health, i do not believe in the reptilian, Illuminati, or the mason take control planes , if that is the new world order too you then i my view you need help, the NWO spoken by Bush Sr in the 1990's is what i am getting at. It is very real. and soon to be up on us. NWO = globalization= control of the massses

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Hey im with you there , to me the nwo is heavily documented there is no disputing it . They dont even deny it .
As for et's etc they are probably just a hoax to distract us , .
It also allows any sceptics like this kevin chap to group us all as nuts .

Divide and conquer

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

yes that too is my view, but if we the true believers stay together and show and share our knowledge of what we know and can prove of the NWO, then the rest will slip away. maybe we need to rid the term NWO and adapt to the one TPTB use GLOBALIZATION=NWO what do you think? www.stwr.org...
this is one i found to day, it seems as though they are not hiding the fact but want us to embrace it. As if to say no matter what you say or do this is the way it will be or starve , be an out law, and have no rights. I know i have not voted this stuff in have you?

edit on 15-2-2011 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have to agree that is is obvious to any self aware individual that the NWO does exist. Anybody who does not has a lot of brainwashing to over come. The mainstream brainwashing is strong and some people will always believe it. Not their fault they just totally believe the lies they have been told. Well some one will be culled, might as well be them. They will believe when they are being murdered slowly by the many avenues they have to poison us.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

The point of the OP isn’t that this is what everyone on ATS believes, rather it is pointing out that when collectively viewed as a whole the representation of the NWO on AST is laughable. There is no consensus amongst any of you what the NWO is, because the NWO does not exist and you are all paranoid.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Last week I visited a hospice for dying children in connection with masonic charity work. It was a very touching day. Then, I come to ATS to read that masonic charity is a scam. This is only one of hundreds of examples of how deranged and out-of-touch with reality "NWO conspiracy theorists" are.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

well i am not paranoid, i know that we, the people of the world are heading for a one world gov, one world law, one world currency, when is the question, the foundation has been laid out, the corner stone put in place, when i talk about TPTB i do not refer to the secret societies, I refer to the the groups that control the world's market, health, laws, travel, triad, security, arms small and big, WMD. That is the new world order, to make the world one big society, no boarders no self governing nation, but nations and borders governed by one set of laws.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Was the thread specifically talking about You and Your charity ?
No, so why the drama ?

If it wasn't for "nwo conspiracy theorists " This forum wouldn't exsist so ........

Dont brand us all because ONE poster makes a thread about a specific issue that was nothing to do with your issue .
Its not logical

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Doomzilla

yes that too is my view, but if we the true believers stay together and show and share our knowledge of what we know and can prove of the NWO, then the rest will slip away. maybe we need to rid the term NWO and adapt to the one TPTB use GLOBALIZATION=NWO what do you think? www.stwr.org...
this is one i found to day, it seems as though they are not hiding the fact but want us to embrace it. As if to say no matter what you say or do this is the way it will be or starve , be an out law, and have no rights. I know i have not voted this stuff in have you?

edit on 15-2-2011 by bekod because: line edit

To me yes nwo = globalisation , but nwo is what bush sr , clinton bush brown etc have all said , its on the money lol.
Globalisation is just a more pc term to use ,

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Straight from the Horse's Mouth:

2002 Autobiography by David Rockefeller “Memoirs” [page 405]

" Mr. Rockefeller writes: “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as “internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world ... If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

I am speaking on behalf of the Commission on Global Governance...

The commission's report, released a few weeks ago, is called Our Global Neighbourhood - a title which echoes one of the themes running through our efforts this week - the realisation that we now live in a global and interdependent world....

We believe that such an Economic Security Council would be a suitable response to the demand of this Summit's Draft Programme of Action for the creation of 'a framework of sustained economic growth and sustainable development'.[Agenda 21].......

This is not a utopian dream - it recognises that the era of contending nation states is passing and that we have a chance to address the economic and social security of people and not just the financial and political security of states....

document was prepared at the World Summit for Social Development by the United Nations Development Programme in collaboration with the United Nations Department for Public Information....

International Harmonization
FDA.gov (2008 version)

The harmonization of laws, regulations and standards between and among trading partners requires intense, complex, time-consuming negotiations by CFSAN officials. Harmonization must simultaneously facilitate international trade and promote mutual understanding, while protecting national interests and establish a basis to resolve food issues on sound scientific evidence in an objective atmosphere. Failure to reach a consistent, harmonized set of laws, regulations and standards within the freetrade agreements and the World Trade Organization Agreements can result in considerable economic repercussions.

Participation in Codex Alimentarius
Cosmetics International Activities
International Organizations and Standard-Setting Bodies
International Office of Epizootics
International Plant Protection Convention
World Health Organization
Food and Agricultural Organization
Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA)
Joint Meeting on Pesticide Residues
Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Microbiological Risk Assessments
Pan American Health Organization
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development

It may not be called a New World Order but it is very much alive and well!
edit on 18-2-2011 by crimvelvet because: add

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Age closes ones ability to see changes , the unwillingness to face change....

Nope I disagree. I am in my sixties. I started looking into the proposed Animal ID (NAIS) five years ago and boy did that open my eyes!!!! It led me straight to the international goal of complete control of the food supply. Believe in something like NWO was an outgrowth of just too darn much evidence to ignore.

The more I look the more evidence I find of a bunch of meglomanic Sociopaths with too much money too much power and no compassion. Unfortunately I have lived in Westchester County NY and met some of them face to face. Those are VERY VERY scary people!

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join