It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by noworldorder2012
reply to post by andy1033

Okay, I'll bite.

What story is that?

Oh gawd, you just had to ask, didn't you?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Should I be sorry I did?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by noworldorder2012

Anyone who has been coming to ATS for a couple of years will know what I'm talking about. I'm sure, in time, you'll come to understand what I mean too.

Needless to say, you have opened a can of worms with that question!

It's a miracle he hasn't replied already!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
well if any one besides me is interested in a road map for the NWO here it is, newworldorder.unitedstatesliberty.com... now that it is in web print maybe now the NWO can begin, oh and while i am at it what do you all think of new protocol for the Emergency Alert System, they want to have obama say a few words when you here the Bep bep bep "this is a" for the USA,usually i see or hear the bep i turn it off, if it is a big deal after the 1 min bep i will hear what the bep is all about, oh good they changed it to a mer mer bep.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Thanks for the positive response.

“The conclusion I have come to is that there are many on this site that are completely deluded. I see many that take things out of context. They hear only what they want to hear and tune out the rest. I see many people that will believe anything, as long as it is posted on YouTube”

In essence that is what this thread is about, I am glad you “get it”.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oh grate, its you.

Why don’t you go and write a thread about it then we can all have a big discussion about what happened to you. That way when you post a comment you can post on the specific thread and not just keep repeating over and over again about what happened to you and your story.

If you already have a thread on this please link me to it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I also see someone deluded that believes his government would never lie to him and has turned a blind eye to reality . I see someone who will not face reality but rather live in his own world where the integrity of the Royals will not be questioned . I see someone who probably does not look at National or International news because it might threaten their feeling of securityand well being . I doubt that I'm not the only one !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yes, the truth seems to always lie in between. That's the pattern I've come to realize.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Of course governments lie, everyone lies, and yes aspects of government might be corrupt however this is not proof of your NWO.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What kind of proof do you need . When you take repeated observations of the words New World Order spoken on national news around the world .When you ignore heads of state around the world speaking of the New World Order and how much better off we will be with it . I'm sure that your leader has spoken of Canada moving to the NWO . Gordon Brown did and so did Tony Blair and your queen is a Bilderberger . When you see the migration of power and control of our natural resources and sea bottom moving towards control by the UN which is the NWO government and ignore it all , what do you need . Anybody can be stuborn minded but nobody can be so ignorant as not to see these things .You have made up your mind and will never give in to reason , thats your right , but don't call other people more observant than you Ignorant .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
"The NWO doesn't exist so stop being ignorant" Is definitely an ignorant statement in itself? Your lack of proof to determine whether it does exist or does not exist is pretty darn ignorant. Just saying!
First before you even question the existence of NWO you should definitely research some very important organizations that influences global affairs.
1) Council of Foreign Relations
2) The Trilateral Commission
3) Royal Institute of International Affairs
4) The Club of Rome
5) The Bilderberg Group
6)The UN
These organizations have a well hidden agenda for the world. May not be a bunch of lizards raping our women for hybird breeding blah blah blah bulljibberish, but its definitely something to reconsider before you go gunz a blazin about ignorance. I mean, I seriously thought that you had something significant to debunk the way I felt towards this world. Instead you just blabbed about frivolous theories about the NWO that would surely encourage anyone to not believe that our government's are screwing us royally. Or maybe I am just paranoid along with millions of other people, feeling the same idea of something terrible for our fate. Or just maybe...SOMEDAY, there will be peace on earth so I can evolve, so we can all evolve. It's just a damn fork in the middle of our journey, one way is New World Order or the idea of it, and the other way is Peace on Earth.

Its all about researching the fine details that make up the idea. If you just type in NWO you're going to get a mass amount of disinformation and all kinds of crazy theories.The only way you're ever going to know the truth is to piece together the pieces yourself and just take that insane leap of faith. All this mainstream media has got a lot people thinking twisted or just plain lazy to think at all. We choose to hate these things we do not understand.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritsIdioms

or just type in globalization, that is the real newworldorder, now why did i make it a one word seems that if you do that you get a hole new set of eye opening sites i will post them if they are not already known, then again i might post them again...look listen and hear the NWO is here, but we can still stop it from becoming a NWO. i have found some new sites no reptilians no Illuminati no MIB men just plan old how it a fits together real issues real laws and real GOV control www.BILL-WINK.com...
and then they seem to have there own encyclopedia www.newworldencyclopedia.org...
now for the real eye opener go to the bottom of the page and click on vision, next to home and see who the creator of it is. and then tell me there is NO NEW WORLD ORDER.

edit on 10-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

A supposed fictional book written hundreds of years ago called Protocols of Zion to discredit Jews seems to be more fact than fiction . I can see that all of the protocols are in effect today . This book would only benefit the Globalist Elite and would have required some serious thought to focus totally on the globalist theory . If the book was written solely to bash Jews there would have obviously been better more believable complaints against them to expound on . It is almost obvious that this book was not to be revealed to the world . When you see whats going on today there are a lot of protocols being met . Beer is as cheap as cokes even with the alcohol tax . Why? Who cares about Lady Gaga , Lindsay Lohan , Brittiny and other drunks and druggies . Real news is scarce . And look at the war against Jesus , Marriage , family and right and wrong . That fictional book is more factual than Obamas birth certificate , another stab at our Constitution .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Funny there are a slew of films proving that the NWO does exist.

They openly talk about it.

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

www.youtube.com...

Invisible Empire

www.youtube.com...

Fall of the Republic

www.youtube.com...

The Obama Deception

www.youtube.com...

The Money Masters.

video.google.com...

Endgame

video.google.com...

Codex Alimentarius

video.google.com...

America: Freedom to Fascism

video.google.com...

Police State 3: Total Enslavement

video.google.com...

Police State 2: The Takeover

video.google.com...#

Police State 2000

video.google.com...

Terrorstorm

video.google.com...

Loose Change Final Cut

video.google.com...

Fabled Enemies

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebelitarian

good list of AJ YT videos but what i am trying to get at is to show list, find some real tangible proof that the would leaders are in fact trying to set up a one world gov.
Is the IMF WTO making or have plans to make one type of currency the worlds currency.

Is the UN making a set of laws that will be, lead too a world law and court.

Is there a set rules that all the world leaders would have to fallow, are they, TPTB making them as i type this? Or is it already here.

Now to me that is the NWO, one world, one set of laws, one leader. are we heading in that direction? Fallow the path (the web sites) and you will see the answer is most definitely yes

From what i have found the answer is yes real gov with real power with real faces are doing this is. Now we must ask is it for the best of man kind or is it a way or controlling the world, that has yet to be seen and found.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebelitarian

Protocols of Zion

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The protocols have long been debunked why are you continuing with this anti-Semitic BS. You hate the Jews, you think they are evil Satanic reptilians who eat human flesh as a sacrifice. It’s all rubbish open up your eyes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kevin unknown

I doubt that you know what a real Jew is . I'm talking about Gods Jews , his remnant .There are those Jews that Jesus said called themselves Jews and were not , but the sons of Satan . Then there are those that are Jews . The two types are the Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews . It is the Ashkenazi Jews that comprises 3 % actual Jews and 97% converts from Europe that were forced to convert to Judaism which now comprises 80 % of the total Jewish population . Of those Moses Almschel Bauer started the movement to dominate governments by control of their money .It is likely that his bunch wrote such a well thoughtout proceedure for controlling the people of the country that they control . It is those that call themselves Jews thatare controlling the world today . Their goal is governing the whole world and all of the money .Except to conquer the world they will have to lull the world into submission . And the protocols of zion are the correct tool to use . The NWO is an Ashkenasi creation and you are in their camp .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You keep spouting all of this stuff, its all make believe, I noticed how you just sweep over the fact that the protocols are just utter BS and keep ranting about the Jews. Your moving from one angle of the NWO conspiracy to another perfectly demonstrating what my OP is talking about by showing all the tangents of the NWO conspiracy and all of the inconsistencies and contradictions.

Everything you are talking about, just like the origins of the protocols, is fiction, its make believe. What you are doing now is the equivalent of quoting to me lines of a Harry Potter book as proof that witch’s and wizards exist.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kevin unknown

If your scared say your scared . You have skirted around the evidence with an agenda . You are either one of them or you just do not want to know . In a court of law circumstantial evidence sends people to the chair . But you don't deal in circumstantial evidence . I guess you don't think there is anything to the North American Union?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join