It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Hands Off to Bill Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If you think Bill Clinton is good for the country, then you are a few bricks short of a full load.

The only thing those in government are interested in is lining their pockets and their corporate masters.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Bill Clinton had a hand in 9/11.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Bill Clinton had a hand in 9/11.

Yeah, he was tricked into bombing an aspirin factory because it was home to terrorists.

Maybe Osama was there?

Really, Clinton fell for this, Bush fell for it even harder, and in fact did much more than bomb an aspirin factory in his effort to capture or kill the fabricated Al Qaeda boogieman, which changed to removing the Taliban from power, Removing Saddam from power and the threat of his fabricated WMD... and now Obama is continuing that.

They still believe it was Al Qaeda that was ultimately behind the 9/11 attacks, when they were simply a fabricated proxy of the real allied enemies of the west.

And that is important, because after far more devastating attacks in the future, they will again only have this fabrication to target for retaliation.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yep, you nailed it.

I like Obama, I really do. It's a pity he became president though right after 8 years of warfare, disruption, corruption, the destruction of the Constitution, and beyond. The guy was put into a harsh spot and I honestly don't think he was ready for it but he shouldn't have stepped up to the plate if he wasn't ready to deal with a Destroyed country that was left in ruins basically by a Texan douchebag. Also, he should've stood up to the Republicans who tore him apart for NO valid reason once so ever. He should've showed them who's boss but like a Good President, he listened to the people who immaturely created scandals, rumors and acted like crybabies (Tea Partiers, of course).

Obama will most likely be a one term president. Sad, but true. Next we'll probably have Palin.

Time to pack my bags and move to Canada, I don't wanna be in a country ran by a dunce who shoots animals in their natural habitat from a helicopter.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If Obama stuck to his guns and REFUSED to cooperate, then he would have been lambasted for not working with republicans.

If Obama cooperated with republicans (which he did), then he would have been lambasted for being weak and not taking a stand.

Basically, rabid republicans would criticise his actions NO MATTER WHAT HE DID. It's part of the highly successful yet morally wrong strategy of "I hope you fail" proposed by the true leader of the republican party: Rush.

So, what I'm hearing (and I have no affiliation, repub or demo or inde) is that if Obama cooperates then he is stupid and doesn't have a clue. I'm hearing that if Obama had taken a stand and refused to cooperate, then he is stupid and doesn't have a clue.

Have you ever heard of the saying "You wouldn't know 'victory' if it bit you?" Even when your opponent says, "Hey, for the good of the country, I'm going to give in a bit so we can help people in need," you are still going to criticize him? WTF? Why don't you simply say to the guy, on record, "I'm going to HATE you no matter what you do to make this country a better place for the average American."

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Oh no, Obama giving an opportunity to get more cheap shots at himself again?! Always thought He should’ve never been there in the first place. It’s a lose-lose situation for this “historical” potus under the circumstances anyway. Maybe He’s just trying to save what’s left of his soul while he can, yet why did he even freaking bother? If he is really “change” these strange behaviors should be more expected.
Before this thread turns into a full blown penis thread, wasn’t he a puppet anyway?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If one were inclined to believe that Mr. Obama is nothing more than a 'groomed puppet' installed by the Elite that has failed its mission,then it would make sense that they would send in one of their prominent members (Mr. Clinton and his supposed ties to CFR,Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg)who has a high public standing to retake control of the situation.

I would suspect they wouldn't want their agenda derailed by Mr. Obama's low ratings and performance and certainly aren't willing to wait around until another election year to sort things out. Hence,the on-camera handing off of the political football,which may be also be happening behind the scenes as well.

Just my two bits,for what it's worth...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Clinton represents better days, and thats what they are counting on. I dont know about anyone else here, but I can honestly say the Clinton years of the white house were some of the most peaceful, prosperous and enjoyable years of my young life. The world and this country were each an entirely different place.

Love or hate the guy, but for all of his faults he managed to grow the economy without declaring all out war on anybody. And people were fairly happy and content and making out well during those years.

This is the image you want to present to a nation of fearful, angry and uneasy citizens. That old uncle Willie is looking into things. That this guy we have at the helm right now has at least someone peering over his shoulder and correcting a few of his screw ups. Someone who knows what they are doing.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I don't think obama's that great, but your underestimating how much influence he has over dems.
They eat out of his hand man.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
This entire thread still smells like post election whining to me, nothing of actual relevance to the goings on in Washington.

This entire thread is definately of relevance to the goings on in Washington. This incident speaks VOLUMES about what is going on at the White House. The POTUS hasn't got a freak'n clue what he's doing and furthermore .. he doesn't care. He was like a deer caught in the headlights when Bill Clinton was explaining things and it was Bill Clinton that was left to explain to the American people what was going on because Obama didn't want to miss out on some free champagne. (and this stunt confirms what was said earlier about him being lazy and disconnected with his job) The fact that obama had to call in a grown up to do the job ... that's definately of relevance. Of course, some on the left won't want to see it that way.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
So, what I'm hearing (and I have no affiliation, repub or demo or inde) is that if Obama cooperates then he is stupid and doesn't have a clue. I'm hearing that if Obama had taken a stand and refused to cooperate, then he is stupid and doesn't have a clue.

If that's what you are hearing then you missed what this thread is all about. I suggest you go back and reread the opening post. The point is that Obama can't handle it. He had to call in a grown up to do the job. And then Obama left during the middle of doing business so he could go get his free champagne.

Why don't you simply say to the guy, on record, "I'm going to HATE you no matter what you do to make this country a better place for the average American."

1 - he isn't making it a better place
2 - he screwed up and is being exposed for being an inept lazy person. It's just that simple.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Are you Kidding me obama bails using Michelle as a scapegoat in order to participate in a Holiday event. If you can not stand the heat get out of the Kitchen and obama did he walked away. A real President, Bill Clinton, was left standing taking questions with no teleprompter. We are talking almost a Trillion dollars on the line and our country's future and Obama bails because he wants to party and the Holiday event is more important then the future of our country. Give me a break this is a sign of weakness and we need a President of Strength. ^Y^
edit on 12-12-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Some people who luv Obama refuse to see the ineptitude no matter WHAT is staring them in the face.

I don't LUV Obama nor do I love him. And I do see where he has made mistakes (in my judgment) but he is NOT inept. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. He's intelligent and capable. His decisions disagree with my opinion many times, but inept is not something I would call him. You don't get to be POTUS by being inept (unless your daddy was president before you).

No you get there by texting and twittering and spooling up the (gullible?)young liberal teary eyed feel good vote.

( "Hope and change "yes we can!) Can anybody over there complete a sentence?
He's a hell of a campaigner...
Please stop with the "Clinton: he's tanned strong and ready". Please; please dems don't put a clinton anywhere near the white house silver...You'll do it too:
You people are scaring me again..

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
In fact, I think Obama could do a great job if he would make different decisions.

edit on 12/11/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

If Obama stuck to his guns and REFUSED to cooperate, then he would have been lambasted for not working with republicans.

If Obama cooperated with republicans (which he did), then he would have been lambasted for being weak and not taking a stand.

Basically, rabid republicans would criticise his actions NO MATTER WHAT HE DID. It's part of the highly successful yet morally wrong strategy of "I hope you fail" proposed by the true leader of the republican party: Rush.

Have you ever heard of the saying "You wouldn't know 'victory' if it bit you?" Even when your opponent says, "Hey, for the good of the country, I'm going to give in a bit so we can help people in need," you are still going to criticize him? WTF? Why don't you simply say to the guy, on record, "I'm going to HATE you no matter what you do to make this country a better place for the average American."

Piss off mate:

This isn't about the gosh-darn(?) tax extension bill; he compromised on ( an unexpected but positive step in my book; kudos to the man). Its about the completely unheard of Gaff in the white house press room. having a second string popular (celebrity) politician on hand turning over the podium to him to hawk the pres's decision while the Actual president with his responsibility and authority quietly walked out to attend to personal business.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Bill Clinton, IMO, was one of the best Presidents you guys had, shame he couldn't keep his winky in his pocket. Hey, the last good one you had got shot, so he got off light (I guess "got off" is a good phrase), lol.

Obama reminds me of Maggie Thatcher, he's the first of "his kind" to be in power, and he's screwing up big time.

His heart seems to be in the right place though.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Exactly, there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING that these people will like about Obama no matter what he does. Every single decision he makes is spun by FOX News and Rush Limbaugh to be some sort of failure.

You aren't going to get through to the people that just can't stand Obama, no matter what you do, there is no point trying, they have already made up their minds that they are going to hate this guy no matter what.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
You aren't going to get through to the people that just can't stand Obama, no matter what you do, there is no point trying, they have already made up their minds that they are going to hate this guy no matter what.

We aren't going to get through to the people who just LUV Obama, no matter what we do. There is no point trying. They have already made up their minds that they are going to LUV this guy no matter what absurd, unpresidential, lazy, inept thing he does. (backatchya
)

Originally posted by whatukno
Every single decision he makes is spun by FOX News and Rush Limbaugh to be some sort of failure.

Every single failure he makes is spun by MSNBC and Kieth Oblabla to be some sort of wonderful thing.
(again .. backatchya
).

Take the rose-colored obama glasses off, whatukno. The guy had to call in a grown up to do the job. Obama then left to go drink champagne while Bill Clinton explained to the entire world what was going on. Obama couldn't keep up with what Clinton was saying .. couldn't and didn't want to. Others have posted information showing Obama to be lazy and disengaged. He isn't doing his freak'n job .. because he's INCAPABLE of it. He was just a 'community organizer' and a jr. senator who did nothing other than campaign. He's in over his head .. and it's showing. (not that he cares .. as long as he's getting the caviar and the tax payer is paying for it, he'll let Bill Clinton act like the POTUS do all the actual thinking
)
edit on 12/12/2010 by FlyersFan because: added word

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why are ATS Members Phrasing and worshiping Clinton the fact that Bill Clinton is a war criminal for supporting and funding Islamic terrorist groups in the Balkans? and responsible for the 78 days of Yugoslavia during Easter aswell?

We bombarded the wrong side.
Not to mention the Clinton government supported the Chechen terrorist groups and whom attacked russian citizens.

Still in this thread and including the OP are Phrasing Bill Clinton?

Bill Clinton Is also part of the New World Order plus a CFR member.

Makes me sad to say this but your still sheeps.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It really makes you wonder where do we go from here after seeing Obama fail yet again. With the economy falling further everyday what more can be done? Obama promised so much during the election and has failed at every move and hasn’t done any of the promises his voters wanted. But as other have said he wasn’t experienced at anything except talking so the less intelligent were fooled. So much for actually looking into a candidate’s background right…
Our gov and its system is broken and we need to make some changes. Back to the Constitution but with a few changes…..we need more than one President.
Maybe 3 to 5, the job is just too big and overwhelming for one man. Plus the gov and the media creates these men during the election and they don’t turn out to be what people were sold.

But remembering Clinton and then realizing that Obama has lowered the bar to the extent old Bill actually sounded good. You can’t make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

How is he doing this without a teleprompter?

Memorized his script lines

Come on even now some Talk show hosts are doing without a teleprompter.

Bill Clinton is part of the cooperation in the Elites a puppet.

And ATS Members in here are loving a puppet? thats new.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join