It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Asteroids Brought GOLD to Infant Earth, Study Says (Annunaki concept?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a211c3b8af8b.jpg[/atsimg]

Just as wise men are said to have brought gold to baby Jesus, huge asteroids may have brought gold and other precious metals to infant Earth, new research suggests. Scientists have long known that there's a mysterious amount of siderophile ("iron-loving") metals in Earth's mantle. Such metals, including gold, tend to affiliate with iron in their liquid forms.

The best explanation has been that some sort of space object brought the elements to the planet just after it formed its core, but the exact nature of the impactor has been a matter of debate. Based on computer simulations, the new study says that a small number of enormous, random impacts roughly 4.5 billion years ago are the sources of Earth's iron-loving materials.

These impactors were rocky objects left over from our solar system's planet-formation phase. The largest one that hit Earth was roughly the size of Pluto—up to 2,000 miles (3,220 kilometers) wide, the study suggests. And young Earth wasn't the only recipient: Cataclysmic collisions delivered iron-loving metals to the moon and Mars around the same time, the study authors say. What's more, the impacts may have been the source of water on the moon.

Moon rocks brought back during the Apollo missions led to the now widely accepted theory that the moon formed when a Mars-size object crashed into early Earth. Energy from the impact would have spurred the still forming Earth to develop its mostly iron core. When this happened, iron-loving metals should have followed molten iron down from the planet's mantle and into the core. But we know that gold and other iron-lovers are found in modest abundances in Earth's mantle.

Source: news.nationalgeographic.com...

I have to tell you. When I first saw the headline I thought: B.S. theory. After I read the piece I have to say they maybe onto something here.

The way they describe their theory would explain how gold is found around the globe and so deeply routed in the ground.

If you really think about it and back far enough, I guess.all the elements were probably brought by another force into the mix-that create the planet.

Okay, lets accept that this theory is true/correct. That would mean then, the chances of Gold being on other planets/moons etc is very probable. Therefore-profitable. We just have to get it. That is one thing.

Another. The story I heard about some past race/civilization that came here to take our gold so they could take it back to their world as they needed it to survice. Someone, if you could, please refresh my memory. Been a while since I heard it and had thought about it.

Anyway, this theory would lend some creditability to this concept of other beings coming here and mining for gold-if you believe alien races have come to earth.

Ex: the Band of Holes:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e13512569ea.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bddf850194a.jpg[/atsimg]

Looking forward to some discussions on this one. Anyone?

edit on 12/10/2010 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/10/2010 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Do you mean Gold?, or is glod some sort of new alien race?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

Sorry man. Just getting up. GOOD EYE> Star for you.

Correction made. OWE YOU ONE BIG TIME>
(the sad thing is that I proofed and it looked right to me... COFFEE!!!!)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by jonskie

Sorry man. Just getting up. GOOD EYE> Star for you.

Correction made. OWE YOU ONE BIG TIME>
(the sad thing is that I proofed and it looked right to me... COFFEE!!!!)

I do that a lot, even after coffee! lol

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I saw this last week and was amazed! Nice for you to put it on ATS!

Didn't they just discover two HUGE gold deposits? I think one in Alaska and one somewhere else. They say that one of them may be the largest deposit ever discovered! So kewl!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You can go read up on the alien theory
here

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightfury

That's it! Thank you-STAR (flag if I could).

You seem to be on this. Your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
if gold can be found in asteroids, why do aliens with advanced technologies have to come to our planet to mine it?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

It didn't say asteroids but I know what you mean though.

I would have to say-if I were the haresters, the Earth is larger and would possess more (potentiall) and a planet (with water and air) is far more suitable than an asteroid or moving object (that is irradic etc).

Also, as some suggest with the Band of Holes, they may have conduct test/research to see that Earth has more gold reserves than a smaller body (asterrod
). If they have to haul all the needed equipment here to get it they may as well have a nice and stable planet. They probably have to adhere to the same restraits we do-to some degree (air/breathing, water/nutirients etc).

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I'm probably the last one to comment on this, because I believe in a young earth. I don't believe in the millions and the billions of years, because any scientist will tell you that water is the biggest enemy of carbon dating. If a sample gets wet it could throw off the carbon dates by years... I also believe all of earth was "contaminated" by Noahs flood..

I do like to read all this stuff, because it's interesting and I like "to be in the know..." even if I don't agree with it...

The theories about aliens being here first and they were the ones that created us, interesting, but sorry, I do believe in fallen angels (call them aliens if you want) thought man allot of stuff we didn't know before, They were the nephilim in the Bible, they made children by taking human woman and giants were born.. They were evil and the Bible said they had to be destroyed. Noah’s flood took care of them...

Now what they did with all the gold, I don't know, but there sure was allot of gold in the Bible days,,, a calf of gold, enormous statues of gold etc... so gold was significant back then and still is today..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightfury

No, all thoughts are appreciated on my post. Even if we may not agree. I like what you wrote.

You actuall just rubbed the surface. Fallen Angels and all the pass gold.

I think those two things are the starting point for a terrible ending spot that occurred prior to written or know history. Especially the Gold idols/statues etc.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

well a nice and stable planet would entail a cost in launch facilities just to get away from the planet's gravity well, and if they've been in space for a long time then they would have had developed technologies to mine in space. who's to say that the asteroid belt isn't composed of the remains of a planet they blasted right into smithereens just to get at the gold. if you're after a specific resource that really means a lot to you (i.e. your race will die if you don't have it), then why go about it halfway? why leave any gold on earth in the first place? just blast the planet and get all the gold that you can get your hands/tentacles on.

new topics

top topics

join