It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbots had predicted "New island forming underwater and rising in 2010"...well here it is!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'd say that a majority of the time, I don't even care about what the webbots say. But this ... this has me confused:

I'm trying to find the original webbot prediction. I recall reading it several times, but I'm not finding it. Can someone link me to it?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This was already posted bout but I haven't seen any footage so thank you for sharing that! Awesome stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I have seen this video before and it was told it happened before. The island usually is there for a couple of months before it will be swollowed by the sea again.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Not being to poo poo on it, since this sort of thing is awesome, but concerning the prediction:

This sort of thing is not all that rare-it's how the Hawaiian islands were made-and accounts for their shape, they are growing in a pattern of the crack in the ocean floor. Most of the ocean is not like the Abyss trench.. Most of it is just a few hundred meters deep meaning: it really doesn't take much to cause an island to form.

Here is one about 10 years ago:

Birth of an island

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I have seen this video before and it was told it happened before. The island usually is there for a couple of months before it will be swollowed by the sea again.

ahhhh interesting. Do you have a name for the Island or a link to info?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

ahhhh interesting. Do you have a name for the Island or a link to info?

apparitionsourlady.blogspot.com...
pakistaniat.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I found,on google earth. A continent with nothing on it labeled. Maybe this is the new palce,but i forget exactly where i found it and didnt write the coordinates,it is large.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
New islands appear all the time - here's one from 2009.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Taking something that happens all the time and predicting it's going to happen again isn't all that impressive imo.

I predict that there will be new island in 2011 and I look forward to starting a thread about it next year.

EIGHTFOLD PREDICTS NEW ISLAND.... Well, here it is!

edit on 22-12-2010 by eightfold because: errorz

top topics

join