It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburton may pay $500 million to keep Cheney out of prison: report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
I read in another post that someone was calling for Julian Assange to be assasinated,
why aren't they saying that about the real scum of the earth bastards like Cheney and Bush.

This is just SICK.

Because you only assassinate those doing good for the people... Kennedy... Lincoln... because buy off's dont work on them

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by FutureThinker
I read in another post that someone was calling for Julian Assange to be assasinated,
why aren't they saying that about the real scum of the earth bastards like Cheney and Bush.

This is just SICK.

Because you only assassinate those doing good for the people... Kennedy... Lincoln... because buy off's dont work on them

Don't forget Castro. 638 CIA assassination attempts on him so far and he's still kicking

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

All in good fun, please don't put me on a list

They don't write lists anymore..
Much easier to start with the full population and cross off the ones they deem OK..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Don't forget Castro. 638 CIA assassination attempts on him so far and he's still kicking

That is because the CIA is easy to buy off
just put a few pounds... into a small plane 638 huh?
Always thought the spooks had a better track record

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
only 500 mill?
And I thought he was presidential material....
Call me back when he gets trillion dollar payouts in his name....

betcha he gets a kick back from the recipients
if he is found guilty, and there is a pay out
tax free too

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Think of all the money he has made them in corrupt deals, and the future corrupt deals...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Risk Analysis!

$500 million to keep him away from people who could possible have him reveal something that could cost Haliburton a lot more?

If the conspiracy theories on Haliburton's involvement in 9/11, Iraq, and BP Oil Spill....
Paying $500 million might seem cheap for them.

Few would consider him today as a 1/2 Billion dollar asset?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In honor of Dick Cheney

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The likelihood of a plane crash or opther accident for our dear ex vice, is going up....exponentially...!
You acn be sure it would be cheaper to whack him than keep him.
They can always find another criminal mastermind.....in fact have plenty in waiting, so the problem will likely go away soon.
Goodbye Dick, you rotten........$%^&k

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'll settle for a payoff. That would not necessarily be an admission of guilt but it certainly would be the next best thing. Also it would set a precedent and in law that is valuable.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What do you think is the worst of the two scenarios though?
Cheney remaining free.. or Nigeria with half a billion dollars to blow?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
No amount of money should ever be allowed to help keep any of these criminals roam free
without paying the price for their atrocities and crimes against humanity.

It is Insanity that these issues even arise...Money talks,knowledge is power and tyranny rules in the shadows

let us hope that which is hidden will come to light and all those who have kept us in the dark and enslaved are brought to justice!
edit on 10-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hate to be the one to tell you, but Nigeria will never touch Cheney or any other American politican. Third world countries have been running these kind of show trial actions against the powerful in the US forever.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i can see how it went down.

hello, i am a ceo from halliburton and i need to transfer $500mil out of the country and need your help. all you have to do is give me your credit card information and i will deposit it to your account where when i come to collect will give you a percentage. god bless you!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Didn't Interpol have an arrest warrant out for this despicable person? If so, WHY WASN'T HE ARRESTED?

I know, rhetorical question!

Assange - broken condom - arrest warrant issued - now in prison.
Cheney - massive fraud charges - arrest warrant issued - still free and bribing his way out.

edit on 10-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
i can see how it went down.

hello, i am a ceo from halliburton and i need to transfer $500mil out of the country and need your help. all you have to do is give me your credit card information and i will deposit it to your account where when i come to collect will give you a percentage. god bless you!

Based on the leaked cable about Pfeizer, it probably went along the lines of: 'We have dirt on you, which would destroy your reputation and career if we thought it was in the public interest to publish it. I am sure we can find a win/win situation here."

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

nice! though, come on Nigeria, insist putting him in jail. It would be best for the entire world.

Atleast raise it to over a billion dollars.. though isnt it illegal to pay your way out of court? oh thats right, money buys everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see? Allegations vs. Proven facts are two entirely different ball games. Heresay vs. convictions is the deciding factor.

Halliburton/KBR have been known for questionable behavior, will be interesting to see if the Nigerian law will be enforced to the fullest extent? I for one, wouldn't mind seeing the first of many thrown in jail, and the key mysteriously lost?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wish I was uber rich so I could commit any crime I want and never face penalties for it.

Just pay people and it's ok whoever you hurt or kill.

Which is more important in our society? Justice or Money?

Money, of course.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
How much money is a life worth in Nigeria is the question here.

or in this case many many lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join