It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global incident map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This site here shows all the terrorist attacks that could be happening in one day, one week and one month. I signed up but it supposedly says you need to be a military, cop or something to sign up unless you have a good reason why you should be allowed to see the places you click on in the maps to see exactly what is going on.

So I said, yeah as a tax paying American citizen, I feel I should be able to see the details on why my brothers super small town in Illinois has a huge red terrorist dot warning on it.

here. Check it out.

president.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Was checking the diseases on there and funny in S Korea, Indonesia et al, a few people have h5/n1 and h5/n2

Anyone hear about this version of H1/N1 by chance? It's kinda...... freaky if you ask me. Unless it's something I missed on tv/news lately. I don't know everything after all, haha....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
there is absolutely no way that 'global incident' map is even remotely accurate. It is clearly propaganda just by glance.

H5 n1? Like that ...alleged computer-lab conjured h1n1 ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ill sign up with my ako (army) email

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why is there a Iranian Conflict Map? When did that start? I wasn't aware there was actually a conflict happening.

The map only has a couple of notices on it.

A propaganda tool by the looks of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If you notice up at the top it says "Terrorism and Suspicious Events". That "Suspicious Events" could cover alot of ground depending on how they have it set up.

For example, the mighty toy robot that brought Denver to its knees is probably a "suspicious event".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are looking for something for free. Well, you may have to navigate a clunky search, but our tax dollars at work have come with the government's own site you can search and browse for terrorist incidents.

National Counter Terrorism Center - Worldwide Incidents Tracking System

Some of their info probably comes from here...
National Terror Alert Response Center - Incident Reports

You can probably access most of the data other places on the web. They just bundle it all together and display it nicely.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Hey that's pretty cool. Thanks for the links et al.

I dunno how good that site is above in my opening topic but they claim you must be of govt or law enforcement or military to be able to see some of the details. I just thought it was a pretty cool looking site. But you're right (to those above) in that if it was such a top secret thing, why is it out in the open et al.

meh, either way, it's kind of interesting, at least to me, haha.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My first reply.... YAY! Finally joined after years of lurking about. On to the important stuff.....

Has anyone checked out the "Predictive Intelligence for Next Month by Type and Location"????

After clicking a few options at the bottom I set it to show only the US, and ALL the types of incidents they have listed. Here is the list of events that the predict will occur next month with 100% certainty:

Airport/Aviation
Arson/Fire
Airport/Aviation Incidents
Arson/Fire Incident
Biological Incidents/ Threats/ Anthrax Hoaxes etc
Bomb Incidents/Explosives/ Hoax Devices
Chemical Incident
Radiation Incidents/ Smuggling/ Proliferation
Chemical Attack
Other Suspicious Activity
Shipping/Maritime/Ports/ Cargo/Waterways Security
Railways/Train Stations
Bus Stations/ Bus Security/ Bus Related Incidents
Bridge / Tunnel Incidents and Security
Shootings / Sniper Incidents/ Etc
Terrorist Arrests/Captured/Killed Locations
General Terrorism News
Oil Gas Infrastructure - Incidents / Threats/ News
Military Bases/ Recruiting Locations
Terrorism And Related Court Cases

***Assassination/ Assassination Attempt is at 92%... thought that was interesting, Obama has an 8% chance of surviving the next month (although I do not know if they mean only the President or others as well). NarcoTerrorism/ Drug Cartel Violence is also only at 92% which seems off given what is going on around the Mexican border.

The next question is how reliable is this information? Well my hope is that these predictions are about as accurate as most ATS predictions are.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thanks all for the links. Great resources!

Just in case anyone doesn't have it yet, Alert Maps for global or regional coverage of all sorts of incidents, disasters (natural and otherwise), disease, unrest, theft of nuclear material, you name it!

Run by the Hungarian emergency and disaster information service. You can click through for more information on the various events for more details. Also has the added advantage that you don't need to register.
edit on 9-12-2010 by whatisanameanyway because: Typos :|

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wow! I wish I knew if that incident map was real or not.
By the looks of it the U.S. is far more dangerous to the
President and the White House than the rest of the World
COMBINED. I wonder why that is?It has to be fake.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

At a glance you would think from all those incidents and red dots there is fighting in the streets with more strikes than Iran/Iraq bombings all over the place ..... CRAZY ...... so unless the press is just totally ignoring all the blood and guts ????

Looks like business as usual to me

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Reply from them when I emailed about joining, hehe..

Hi Sarra

Thank you for your interest in GlobalIncidentMap.com

We have many maps, all but one of which is free. You applied for access to restricted-access amp, our map of threats to the President/White House which is free but restricted to law enforcement, government, and military users. It used to be open to everyone but some folks started using it for political gain, so we limited access to people who needed it to protect the country. That map was not meant to make a political statement, but rather to be a tool of awareness for security purposes, regardless of who is in office at the particular time. That map is a running display of all threats to the Presidency, so If you see a dot in your brothers town, on that particular map, it simply means that someone in the last year threatened the President in some way from that city.

However, we would like to invite you to instead sign up for a free trial at www.globalincidentmap.com – which is by far much more useful and popular – and which does display terrorism of all kinds, including assassinations and threats to all Presidents of all nations when the occur, along with ship hijackings, airport incidents, bomb explosions, and all sorts of other stuff. In addition to that, below that map, there are many buttons linking to our other various maps which are free and which do not require registration to view, such as the outbreaks map which was also mentioned below your post in the ATS thread.

We too are tax-paying citizens, and not govt employees – we are a small business located next door to you in Missouri, and while we have government and military customers we do not get any guidance from the feds regarding what we should or should not display – we try to help as much as we can, but I am sure we are a thorn in their side at times too J

Please sign up for the trial account and give it a whirl, there is no obligation, and you might find it quite interesting.

Kindest regards,

Morgan Clements

Publisher GlobalIncidentMap.com

[email protected]

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And the first thing it asks when you click on an event is for you to create an account.

Marketing?

Yeah, at second glance, this thread is about gaining traffic for the site.

Mods, please remove.
edit on 26-12-2010 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
reply to post by Mr. D

At a glance you would think from all those incidents and red dots there is fighting in the streets with more strikes than Iran/Iraq bombings all over the place ..... CRAZY ...... so unless the press is just totally ignoring all the blood and guts ????

Looks like business as usual to me

Could it be that the people have had enough of financial slavery in the land of the free? Methinks it is not the people who are a danger to the president or the white house but more like big business, the banks and lobbyist who are the real threat to everyone. Just as there is a seperation of church and state, there should also be a seperation of business, banks and the government. That would keep temptation out of the government.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Why is there a Iranian Conflict Map? When did that start? I wasn't aware there was actually a conflict happening.

The map only has a couple of notices on it.

A propaganda tool by the looks of it.

From the looks of it the site owner is a young NeoCon who found a way to make a little cash with his knowledge of Google API. Apparently he is a member of his local Civil Air Patrol so I doubt he is actually affiliated with the military or Intelligence Agencies.

Here are his views on Iran (which puts the rest of his site in perspective):

We could go in with NATO forces. We could jointly with coalition air forces, with Israeli air forces, or with just our own USAF attack all of their nuclear facillities and institute both sanctions and a no-fly zone over Iran like we did Iraq for over a decade. There are rumors we are planning for an attack on Iran based on using Azerbaijan as a staging area ( the Azers deny this.) There are many other options, we could nuke them and turn Iran into a shiny piece of glass and steal their oil if we wanted to.
A draft is not necessary and not currently being planned, as a matter of fact you can call up your nearest USAF or NAVY recruting office and ask them, they'll tell you they are reducing their recruiting for 2005 by 33% because they do not need more warm bodies. Dont believe everything the liberal media tells you.

Best regards,
Morgan Clements
Publisher TerroristWarning.com

mydd.com...
edit on 12/26/2010 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Morgan Clements is the president of trainsitsecurityreport.com, inc.

The company makes an estimated $100,000/year and has 2 employees, one of them being Mr. Clements.

Company profile at manta.com

The idea that it requires you to be a member of law enforcement is BS. If they (the company) wanted to do that then they could just open a government contract and be .gov, instead of trying to pass off this subscription service as something important.

As others have pointed out, some of this information is already available, for free, on .gov websites. The website in OP is just trying to make you pay for it. It's a scam, don't go there.

top topics

join