It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate Fox News and other political stations IE CNN MSNBC SKY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I guess we where in different time zones, but the time I'm referring too is when the car got kicked... For about 30 minutes to an hour that I had it on, The protest's where not even mentioned, Then out of no where, BREAKING NEWS!!! Prince Charles car was kicked...

The anchors are just tools, on a national level...

The better the tool the better the pay!
edit on 9-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
CNN on the fence? No way in hell. lol

I check CNN like 20 times a day, and they are almost always totally bias in their point of view.

ok, heres the deal
take a day, and watch msnbc, then compare that the next day to cnn
you will see night and day.

msnbc = fox in regards to "sides".

I can go from msnbc to cnn and think they are right leaning morons whom don't want to state the obvious
I can also go from fox to cnn and think they are left leaning morons that dont want to state whats "right"

cnn is balanced. being centered being in the center...the problem with the right is that anything not also hard right = left. there is no perspective.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If conservative don't like something on TV....they change the channel.
If liberals don't like something on TV....they want the station shut down.

Who professess to be "tolerant" again?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Can you be specific of a news report where they were biased and incorrect on the facts?

PlentyHere

Just an answer to your inquiry and I am not saying the other's don't do this and are better at there jobs, I just wanted to provide some support to the notion of "Unfair and unbalanced."
Granted one could go through and find contradictions with any news organization, but what separates fox, imo, is their overzealous claims to be fair/balanced.

If they are all garbage, then it stands to reason that the "biggest and most viewed" would be most responsible for the amount of garbage fed to the masses.

spec

I'm confused, this is from the link you sent to me:

The difference between the two networks is that while such conservative-friendly fare airs on CNN some of the time, Fox has oriented its whole network around it. Contrary to what Ailes and other right-wing media critics say, the agenda of CNN and its fellow mainstream outlets is not liberal or conservative, but staunchly centrist.

Are you saying they are centrist biased? Or are you trying to prove them as being biased for both sides?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I am proud to state that I haven't watched ANY corporate news for months ...maybe a year.... I know it's been awhile.

Quite frankly it's the best thing I ever did. IMO people need to disconnect from the corporate news channels. Anything you see on there anyway is easily available pretty much anywhere on the internet.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Hey SG, in retrospect I think I took an incorrect angle to your post. I thought you were referring to the OP's article by defending Fox. "Can you be specific of a news report where they were biased and incorrect on the facts?"

Honestly, it was a bit of a knee jerk reaction which happens to me often when Fox news is involved.
I thought you were seeking evidence of Fox's hype and so I applied the broad stroke as an emotional response, not that it makes the info wrong, but I see now you were referring to CNN....my bad.
I do think CNN is more centrist than the others though, for the record.

spec
edit on 10-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join