It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani media publish fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

* News * World news * Pakistan The US embassy cables Pakistani media publish fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India

www.guardian.co.uk

According to the reports, US diplomats described senior Indian generals as vain, egotistical and genocidal; they said India's government is secretly allied with Hindu fundamentalists; and they claimed Indian spies are covertly supporting Islamist militants in Pakistan's tribal belt and Balochistan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-12-2010 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the world of information and disinfomation. I was wondering when this kind of thing would start happening...
The Pakistanis are using this to there own advantage and it matters not if its wrong or right, because most of the pakistani people will belief it..
Its propoganda and pakistan are fine players at that. They are also very good at sitting on the fence and getting the bedst of both worlds...

kx

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
it just goes to show that what we believe is possible in regards to the actions made by the US is possible around the globe, for only as much as you can believe it.

Really, who is to say that the Indian government is not planting spies in the Pakistani ISI? You can deny it based off of what you believe, based on what you can reason, based off the information you have collected, but can you believe that information that you received is wholly reliable, and is whole at all? Its a sad thing when you cannot trust a single damn piece of information or knowledge about the world, because the truth is that you will always have the blots and strokes and never the entire painting.

So with that in mind, how can you deny that what the Pakistani's are saying with reasonable discrimination? you can only base your judgment off of what the Indian and American government allow you to know.

I would not be too surprised if this is true. If the US can do it, why can't India? Because India has a deep rooted culture with righteous principles? Don't ever be fooled by that supposition. That's the best advice I can give. At the same time, I want to believe this accusation is false, because I, to a certain extent, cannot believe that the Indian government is capable of such a thing. BUT the possibility exists, and that itself is a major concern. BEfore coming to conclusions, we need more evidence.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Not surprising at all this coming from Pakistan.
It's hard to understand the thinking of the so called leaders there.

They are like children who fight for toys and sweets & go running to the ma pa for help if it fails.
Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I was wondering when we'd hear of the first "fake cables". This has 'far reaching implications' written all over it...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
The Pakistanis are using this to there own advantage and it matters not if its wrong or right, because most of the pakistani people will belief it..

I'm not surprised at all that India or Pakistan
is doing this. Gives a hell of a lot
of credibility to my own thread
about the blackmail and propaganda
used by the NWO. If the US and the NWO
can use it to their advantage, so can
the Indians & Pakistanis. I expect to see quite a
few more countries and entities
doing the same thing in the future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/9/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Im soz i have read your through that thread a few times. Guilt by associtation is not a fair thing...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
double post..

top topics

join