It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks / Assange gloats about being responsible for 1300 dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Now that's an argument... To a certain extent I agree, but it still doesn't tell us the whole story. Had the information been safeguarded, would that death and the displacements have occurred? I don't know. I agree that as holders of information we have a responsibility to our fellow man. Where do we draw the line, and are we playing god when we release it indiscriminately? Would it, for instance, have been better to release the information in a more responsible manner like to a third party that had influence or could intercede in a less destructive manner? Once again I don't know.

By the way, I still don't know if the story above is true or if he was misquoted.That's what I need to make a better decision as to where I stand.

Pay attention the rest of you,

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

I'll concede that "gloating" was my take on his statement but the issue wasn't in the word it was in the contradictory statements that he made. Get real!

Talk about a bad case of trying to deflect the real questions. Instead of name calling try actually defending your position with an argument.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

I'll concede that "gloating" was my take on his statement but the issue wasn't in the word it was in the contradictory statements that he made.

I will again ask you to look at YOUR headline, if it was about the contradictory statement, then make that your headline.

Trollin and baiting.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Slaughters like this have happened for centuries in Africa. I don't think blaming Assange will do anything to stop those kind of acts.

The MSmedia is doing one hell of a job making him look like a criminal.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hoax forum.

This is out of context and certainly not gloating.
Anti-WL propaganda.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

The MSM didn't accuse him. He seems to have admitted it...

Once again did this interview really take place? If yes, than was he misquoted? Has he denied saying these things? Has he sued the paper in question? Come on people, I can't believe that someone misquoting or taking what he said out of context would go unanswered by him. Did he reply to this article?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join