It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Debunked ( New 2.5 hour documentary)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
theosophy is such stupid nonsense. Complete mind control.

Only good thing about this exposee is that it shows illuminati like him specifically target the Jews. He for instance claims the Cohanim are reptilians. And New Agers swallow and propagate this utter nonsense.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Also, this guy obviously doesnt appreciate the symbolic nature of myth. As he insists that the new testament and christianity is absolutely literal.

The torah and Judaism, although literal, is also metaphorical.

To deny the symbolic nature of sacred writings is just simpy ignorance.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Also, this guy obviously doesnt appreciate the symbolic nature of myth. As he insists that the new testament and christianity is absolutely literal.

I

Nice straw man, I never said anything like "the bible is not metaphorical", I would say exactly this about the NT "
although literal, is also metaphorical."

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Now I know exactly why theosophy came up the the "ascended mater" thing, but why are you so confident that this concept is true? That is that people turn into disembodied spirits to help human evolution, if the meditate enough and reincarnate enough times.... isnt that a religious belief? or maybe Im wrong maybe you have some hard facts about this that Im missing,

Its only religious if you apply your own religious presuppositions to the idea.

"Ascended Masters" in theosophy are just the term they use in their occult framework(with occult presuppositions) to famous and accomplished philosophers throughout history. They link similar universal ideals through history which have shown up in different parts of the world in different times.

Theosophy is by far the most enlightening thing a religious person could stumble upon.

It is for that reason that it, and associated esoteric sciences, have been abused by very smart people throughout history.

Astrotheology is the basis for mythology is the basis for religion. Once beliefs become institutionalized they become corrupt. This is the nature of man which we must transcend and evolve out of if we are going to survive as a species on this planet and elsewhere. Comparative religion distills these truths for any reasonable person to discern.

Fundamentalism and dogma in any form is ignorant and dangerous.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti

Originally posted by dontreally

I

Nice straw man, I never said anything like "the bible is not metaphorical", I would say exactly this about the NT "
although literal, is also metaphorical."

What can the "new testament" have to a christian, if he first doesnt have an understanding of the Tanakah... In its original language - Hebrew?

Maybe christianity itself was the ruse created by the Romans to defeat Judaism and Torah.

You seem to be attributing this game of the elites to demons and demonic forces. I dont deny that Demonc forces exist, and that they certainly help the elite with their activities, but in the end, what theyre doing is there own agenda; its their own human wiles and their own philosophy at work. The Pagan world and Judaism have never got along. They have resisted and denied the Torah of Moshe, and have rejected the 7 laws of Noah which establishes a relationship between G-d and mankind... How did they trivialize and seek to overcome Judaism? Easy. Recreate it. They couldnt take it over, as the sages of Torah are honest G-d fearing people.. So they manufactured a phony history, which took as you said generations to take hold. In the beginning it was a seamless integration with the pagan myths of the areas; asia minor etc. Through the generation t eventually became what it is today. Pure, nonsensical dogma.

Also, the idea of a 'god man' is ancient, and present in all pre-christian cultures. Egypt he was Osiris, in Greece, Apollo, and in other cases, Dionysus/Bacchus. It is exactly what Jung described it as; the indivudated self which has transcended the dichotomy of good and evil, or as he describes it, the ego and unconscious. The self is what the Kabbalah would associate with the angel metatron.

So much can be understood with whats going on by understanding Kabbalah. There are 72 primordial powers in creation. These are the conduits which essentially bring the spiritual vitality from G-d to manifest this physical world. They are archetypal, and as such, everything in creation is in some way shape or form derived from them.

There are thus 70 'root' nations. And 70 root languages (which are a reflection of the archtypal powers.. thus language is an expression of these forces). The leaders of the nations of world - the nobles, especially the western nobility, are tied to these powers and have been for thousands of years. There are 72, as i said above. I mentioned 70 'nations and languages. The other 2 are even more basic. They are Satan/Samael, or, the power of evil, and Mi'ka'el, which is G-ds likeness in this world, and thus the power of good. These powers influence and so to say, wrestle for control of the 70 nations. The powers that be worship Satan, and thus the 70 nations are under his archetypal influence, and so directed by that philosophy. The liberalism and nihilism of today is an expression of the power of this force. 71 (which is an expression of this power) in gematria - Hebrew numerology, has some very interesting words. Terror. But even more importantly. Elil = Idol. This is the essence of idolatry; where everything and anything but the one G-d is worshipped. Conversely, 72 - an expression of G-ds control in this world, is an expression of the tetragrammaton - YHVH, in Atziluth. When man performs G-ds will, as expressed through the 7 laws of Noah, and the Jews are allowed to perform their 613 mitavot in Israel, with the temple built on the temple mount, than the name YHVH becomes revealed in this lowest world. Man arouses the 'lower waters' through his action, and the higher waters from G-d descend, leading to unfiication of G-d with his shekinah - his indwelling presence.

This is why the elite are attacking Israel, and why they call orthodox observant Jews - ultra extremists. Theyre AFRAID. Thats why they want to send UN forces into Israel. Thats why the EU is pushing for this. They have a whole elaborate plan to get 'rid' of the Jews. If the Jews manage to build the holy temple. Watch out. The temple mount is the naval of reality. I dont know why it is. It just is. The temple itself is the physical manifestion of the orderly flow of divine beneficence into this world - whereas the dome of the rock, is not. The dome of the rock, is paganism.(unfortunately). When the temple is built on Zion (the marker, the temple mount) the collective unconscious of mankind will be changed. People will feel a yearning to know their source. The elite know this and they have experience with this when the Temple existed in ancient times. They tried very hard to destroy it, and when they did, they were amazed (as is related in a midrash). After they did that, they built a temple to the idolatrous jupiter - their pagan idea of what G-d is - an archetype, and only one of many gods in thei idolatrous pantheon.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If it takes 2 1/2 hours to debunk David Icke, then you're giving him more credibility right from the start than I even knew he had beforehand.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What a truly bullocks "documentary".

Most of what David Icke speaks of is true and can easily be verified by anyone through personal observation, experience, practice, and so on.

Regardind Alice Bailey, Nazis, and so on, so what? They got the correct idea, though the nazis decided to play things out rather naughty, their main belief system itself was pretty spot on, though that does not justify their actions.

Many religious people did many crazy things throughout history. That does not make those religions themselves "crazy" or the followers of them "crazy" or "frauds".

Really ridiculous material and I can't believe that guy wasted 2.5 hours on something like that, 100% bullocks from some fascist lover.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I suppose it was a platform to debunk "spiritual evolution" David Icke being an excellent case study. winks to ppf ;-)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Oh great, 2 and a half hours wasted only to get Christian propaganda at the end.

"And the only way you can be set free is by becoming born again!"

Not worth watching, next.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join