It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Debunked ( New 2.5 hour documentary)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
For footnotes and free downloads go to davidickedebunked.com...

David Icke Debunked
This is 2.5 hour film from Chris White takes a very close look at
David Icke's history and beliefs. It reveals the true sources of David
Icke's theories which are often shocking , and should be very
concerning for a genuine seeker of truth. This is a well rounded
expose which is done respectfully, while still attempting to get the
average truther to reevaluate what they really know about the
"endgame" of the Illuminati.

A few of the things covered are:

His connections to Alice Bailey
His channeling several of Bailey's specific "Ascended Masters" and
them being his lifelong guides.
The "Solar Logos" and "Galactic Logos"
The Seven Ray theory
The source of his galaxy-god to sun-god spiritual evolution is Bailey
The ghost of Carl Sagan
He supports "elite" worship of the sun
His new moon theory is retelling of his earlier crazy version
His moon theory is from Alice Bailey
The "Earth Spirit" or Gaia is from Alice Bailey
His support of Earth Spirit led Genocide
Atlantis and Lemuria
Hitler similarities include, Atlantis, spiritual evolution, arayans,
- Show quoted text -
the moon, hollow earth, Lemuria, contacting ascended masters, taking
drugs to increase the connection, and more.
Icke denounces Bailey and Lucius trust..and implications for him

Chapter 2
Brian Desborough, who is this guy?
Desborough's crazy unbelievable story
Desborough is the source for a huge amount of material including the reptilians
Desborough introduces Arizona Wilder to Icke
Arizona "made to learn"
Ivan Fraser connection
Desborough writes "Alice in Wonderland"
Arizona's "Old Ones" are really behind the NWO
Credo Mutwa
Reptilians on Youtube
Shapshifting according to Svali
Desborough's new Jesus
Babylon supplied by Desborough
Debunking Babylon
David talks to "Jesus"
David has very conflicting views about the crucifixion
Davids claim to be "The Son of God" (actually his claim was that he IS
the second coming of Christ)
Debunking the Zeitgeist version of Jesus
Quick History
Queen of Heaven
Mother and child statues, Jesus and Mary
Halos
Dagon fish hat (pope)
Michael Talbot
The Holographic Universe
Holonomic Brain Theory
Sai Baba
stigmata
The hypnotist that made the man see through his daughter.

Chapter 3
“The Guys.”
What it is
How he does it
Terrence Mckenna's advice
Same thing with the 2012 history
Photon Belt
Demons in anthropology
Sumer
Free will
Inspecting David's testimony for clues
David preaches free will possession
Sleep Paralysis
David loses it in front of a painting
David's infamous trip to Peru
History of that area of Peru
Ley Lines
Brazil with Ayahuasca
'___' the spirit molecule
The big question about the elves?
We are sitting ducks for the NWO
The REAL plan of the Illuminati.
Spiritual evolution
Promised utopia
ONLY out of the ashes
“Preparations until 2025”
“ Emphasis should be laid on the evolution of humanity.” - Alice Bailey
A deadly utopia for those who wont "evolve"
The paradox solution = The X factor
Alien invasion? intervention?
Religion must die
Saved from the war
The actual plan.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I will be downloading this! Thank you!

IRM

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ok, let's say that I claim X.

But let's also say that I was found to be a liar later on.

Does this mean that X is untrue? No.

It just means that no one is perfect.

Whether X is untrue or true, has no bearing on the credibility of who says it.

If the biggest known liar on Earth claimed tomorrow "The sky is BLUE!!!", would you now refuse to believe the sky is blue because this guy said it? No you wouldn't, because we all know that it's blue.

Each claim must be taken individually and examined closely to determine it's potential reality.

Doing a character assassination on someone does not necessarily mean everything they said is false. Please remember that.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
double

edit on 9-12-2010 by Vincent84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I don't think david is a liar or has double agendas.
He could be wrong sometimes but i think of him as a sincere man.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Every man has mistakes and does not know the whole truth about everything, so is this a witch hunt on the few informational items that this man has mistaken

Not impressed as the cia, nsa, spends millions digging on honest individuals searching for the truth
so if 1 plus 1 equals 2 supposedly, who is this man trying to debunk all of David ickes work

Again not impressed

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
who is this man trying to debunk all of David ickes work

Again not impressed

And I would ask you, Who is Icke to claim all of this stuff is true in the first place?

Would your world dramatically change if Icke was wrong? What should matter to you is the truth. Not any one persons version of the truth. If Icke is wrong, then it's fair that he be called on it. Otherwise ignorance simply prevails.

IRM
edit on 9/12/10 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
2,5h for one sentence.....hes a new age fraud and disinformation agent, sometimes he shows real information - then some BS...period

like cooper said: read everything - believe nothing, do your research!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I had a teacher once, history class, who taught me a very valuable lesson, and it can be applied to this:

"When someone talks TOO MUCH good stuff or TOO MUCH bad stuff about someone else... it's almost never the truth."

...and that's why I almost always dismiss these kind of "work"... I mean, if you can consider a "smear campaign" work.

Peace

PS.: sorry for any possible spelling mistakes.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
We don't really need a 2.5 hour documentary to debunk David Icke's claims. Common sense alone can do that.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
While I will be watching the entire film(unless it sucks) because I am interested in it...

I strongly disagree with the ridiculous idea that a person can be 'debunked'.

That is entirely ad-hominem. His information is what will be called into question, or else it is entirely an attack on the person instead of the information which should be debated.

Certain claims of information and references can be shown to not have merit. But David Icke exists, and he writes books.

His message is certainly clean and clear.

The only thing 'debunked' will be certain aspects of where he draws his inspiration and information from.

ETA:

And after the first two minutes, I want to make sure I am clear:

The Occult is not inherently BAD. It has been ABUSED.

That said, documentary looks interesting.

And Lucifer means the light bringer.
edit on 9-12-2010 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I listened to the whole two and half hours, it is well worth it, what I liked is that is shows where Icke constantly contradicts himself over time, especially in his books, I don't buy into his stuff in the first place, I didn't have to listen to this to know he is out to make a buck and if full of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The important part of this film is oddly not really about Icke, its about us truth seekers, and it is an appeal to even the most jaded of us to wake up...again.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Again not impressed

And I would ask you, Who is Icke to claim all of this stuff is true in the first place?

Would your world dramatically change if Icke was wrong? What should matter to you is the truth. Not any one persons version of the truth. If Icke is wrong, then it's fair that he be called on it. Otherwise ignorance simply prevails.

IRM

Thanks, I appreciate it.
At the end of the day its just information, no shortage of that on the internet, People should take what makes sense out of this, and keep the rest tucked away.... in case what I claimed toward the end happens.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Again not impressed

IRM

Thanks, I appreciate it.
At the end of the day its just information, no shortage of that on the internet, People should take what makes sense out of this, and keep the rest tucked away.... in case what I claimed toward the end happens.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psymoniac
2,5h for one sentence.....hes a new age fraud and disinformation agent, sometimes he shows real information - then some BS...period

like cooper said: read everything - believe nothing, do your research!

Exactly

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Incredibly disappointing that a relatively intelligent documentary throws away all of the information learned for the last 10 minutes of ignorant bible thumping.

If Jesus existed, then he was an ascended master just like the Buddha.

His popularity was used by the Roman hierarchy to mold a new religion which would accomodate christians and pagans alike, by making Jesus a sun god.

I would say more, as I am incredibly disappointed that people will turn down Icke's spiritual message for this ill-fated documentary.

I'm too disappointed to take the time to say what I should about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Incredibly disappointing that a relatively intelligent documentary throws away all of the information learned for the last 10 minutes of ignorant bible thumping.

If Jesus existed, then he was an ascended master just like the Buddha.

His popularity was used by the Roman hierarchy to mold a new religion which would accomodate christians and pagans alike, by making Jesus a sun god.

I would say more, as I am incredibly disappointed that people will turn down Icke's spiritual message for this ill-fated documentary.

I'm too disappointed to take the time to say what I should about it.

Now I know exactly why theosophy came up the the "ascended mater" thing, but why are you so confident that this concept is true? That is that people turn into disembodied spirits to help human evolution, if the meditate enough and reincarnate enough times.... isnt that a religious belief? or maybe Im wrong maybe you have some hard facts about this that Im missing,

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is a straw man effort, and is predicated on a rather stupid fallacy of deconstructionism - if one thing is "wrong" then all the rest is wrong. So if David Icke changed his mind later, he's a liar because for him to say anything it must all be right or he should say nothing at all?

Consider this before you attack the person and not the facts or even message. David took is person evolutionary journey and made the entire process public. What you do in private to evolve yourself, he did in public. He went on a journey that is often solitary and wrote about it for everyone to see - and judge (you were not meant to judge, only listen) and you who judge did not do the same. Many who judge live behind the computer screen and live a fear filled life, afraid to put it all down so others can learn. Is he stupid or brave?

All of our experiences have changed dramatically over the last 15 years, if you have been doing any personal evolutionary work at all, you will find that most of what you thought in the beginning is now rubbish. David cataloged his efforts, in a sense you are looking at his diary and it is expected that a lot in his first books are wrong. BUT, what he said in the first books about the FED are now being spoken on MSM, 15 years later. At the time people thought it was rubbish and attacked him for saying such stupid and unprovable things about the money world. They said the same thing about Galileo and many, many others.

Does he have all the facts right? NO, of course not and neither do you. In fact, it does not even matter. If the Illuminati and not the Bilderbergers run things, or the other way around, it does not matter. What matters is that you are not in charge of your own life and David has pointed that out countless times, often in contradictory ways, but he has never wavered from the fact that all the manipulation is keeping you from governing your own life in your own best interest.

David is NOT a savior, he is NOT a prophet, he is NOT a guide, he is a guy who has researched a bunch of stuff that isn't easily researched and showed his process along the way in books and speeches. Though the very public and very painful process he has given us a bit of insight here and there and given us a lot to think about. Cool guy in that regard.

If it is so important to "debunk" David, why isn't ANYONE debunking the following list of people who have had a far greater effect on the American populous at large that David: Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Walter Cronkite, George Will, Carl Sagan and the rest of the paid shills of the past who stated the "facts" every night and week and were knowingly lying? Why is it so important to debunk David Icke, if he is full of it, then why bother? If David is so wrong about everything he has ever said, then why not let him go the way of dinosaur? So much attention paid to a guy who is wrong? Me thinks people protest too much.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Those are really good points.
Hope everyone on this thread reads that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join