It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo is waking up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
First the WTC about face and now calling out the FBI on setting up these patsys to for the recent "bombing" attempts.

Im kinda new here so if it doesnt embed properly, heres the link
youtube

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Awesome.

I am starting to really dig Geraldo's new perspective.

Although I have many suspicions that this was ALL SCRIPTED, we have to ask ourselves why would Fox News script such a blatantly true perspective for Geraldo lately??

Perhaps this ties into the long standing goal of the internationalists to tear down America from within, and take us out of the international equation in order to formulate a more centralized global governance.

Right now we are technically within a global government structure, but it is not very centralized and most people do not consider it very pervasive or powerful, at least in developed nations.

I believe the goal here is to shift the "Law making powers" from national governments towards a more centralized global governance body, such as the United Nations Assembly.

Once we are so tired and fed up with our own corrupt government, we would be begging for the United Nations to save us from the criminals and institute more "reasonable laws".

What was it that old Kissinger said again supposedly?

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.
link

Think outside the box.

We know Geraldo is a puppet. So ask yourselves, why is he speaking the truth for once? Why is he "on our side"? Why is Fox News allowing/scripting this? What are the implications?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I agree muzzle, FOX news wouldnt have allowed this "debate" to take place, without a reason.
It could be all about ratings, opening up to a new market of viewers, "the conspiracy theorists."

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I wonder if this suspect wasn't Latino....would Geraldo be defending him so vigorously........just sayin'

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CurtisLoew
I wonder if this suspect wasn't Latino....would Geraldo be defending him so vigorously........just sayin'

Dont bring race into the issue dude..

It could be, just maybe, that people are finally beginning to see that sham that is the "terrorist threat" in this country.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Geraldo's about face has me totally confused. When I attempt to think this change thru I come up with this. Those that were responsible for 911 are not omnipotent. They dont control everything. They are limited in their ability to steer public opinion. No matter what side of the fence you're on, Geraldo speaking out can only help to promote a new investigation of who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of people on sept. 11th. Fox news is a business. That is why I believe we just might get people to look into something that up til now has been just too horrible to believe. There might actually still be a 'free press', and Fox is willing to prove it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well, It seems that more people are beginning to see the Govt for what it is and I can only hope that their realization doesnt come to late for there to be something done about it.

But we see what the Govts are capable of doing to the ones that cross them by following whats happening to Assange, accts frozen, an INTERPOL warrant being issued for a pretty minor offense in another country.
Now hes being denied bail and you can almost guaranty that US Govt officials were waiting to interrogate him when he turned his self in to the UK.

new topics

top topics

join