It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Okay, so this thread is made for me to answer "SERIOUS" questions as in questions that most people would ask a pyschic. By the by.... it can be emotionally related.... or something that most people wouldn't know how to describe. Just recently right off the bat I hit the nail on the head with a friend about how he was feeling before the conversation really began so I'm curious if I do have them or if I don't. So any help will be appreciated and please be nice to me if I get these wrong. I'm just trying this out for the first time so I really don't mean to offend anyone. If its too private you can all U2 me.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

this thread is made for me to answer "SERIOUS" questions

1) What happened to Carla Vicentini? Is she still alive? If not, where is her body?

2) What is the insurance file password?

3) What is the phenemenon being described in this thread?

as in questions that most people would ask a pyschic.

Oh. In that case: when will I get a girlfriend, how does my financial future look, and who will be the next winner of american idol?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What is my muse...?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Why am I so depressed lately?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Will my left testicle ever resurface?
its been 4 days now and im getting really worried

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

this thread is made for me to answer "SERIOUS" questions

1) What happened to Carla Vicentini? Is she still alive? If not, where is her body?

2) What is the insurance file password?

3) What is the phenemenon being described in this thread?

as in questions that most people would ask a pyschic.

Oh. In that case: when will I get a girlfriend, how does my financial future look, and who will be the next winner of american idol?

Mhmmm since you pose the most challenge yet, I ought to say to Carla Viscellinie case, when I looked at what happened to her, and then there was no picture or discription of hair color etc, I was surprised to have guessed the slightly dark skin, wearing white... and blue jeans with some form of blue jacket. I didn't see a man leaving with her in the bar as the saying described, but what I did see puzzled me because I got this on the first try and not when I went to see what her family sight had to say about it. I saw a photo, blackmail.... and then her being driven off somewheres near woods or a bridge where the vision in my meditation ended. I dunno if thats right or not but I haven't had any "VISIONS" while meditating that pertained to rl. All I can say is either she possibly drowned.... or is still clinging to life but will never be found until too late. If I'm right let me know because I barely keep up with the news seeing as how all the drama depresses me to no end. Mhmm..... insurance file password? You mean "YOUR" password, or your bosses? Mhmmm..... I sense trouble coming from you on that question. As for the last one, I couldn't access the link. Sorry >,<

To tell the truth I have a feeling you intimidate women. You have an approach that is defiant, knowing, mhmmm almost wise. You probably turn most girls off that way. But yeah... I sense that your intimidation works againt you. It prevents someone from trying to get close to you. My first reading before I had to retype this was that your all knowing and wisdom like qualities were why you "COULDN'T" get or keep a girl friend. But now... I believe in something different. As for your true question..... who can tell you when love will arrive for you? You may find her tomorrow and I could predict a year later. In my opinion you lack to see what might be before your very eyes. Looking at this with a new perspective and clearer frame of mind I sense you might have a friend or someone you really like. But that the true person who loves and likes you has been by your side all along. Try to not rely on when love will find you, and wait for the obvious signs to show you the way. As for your finiacial future. At first I thought you shouldn't rely on anyone to tell you how it will look or what its outcome might be. I still stick to this but its very different now. Tell me the truth.... your job is looking bleak right now. Your worried. Your low on money.... and your job is firing a bunch of people. In my opinion if you work to keep that job, if you truly love it and want it. Your finacial future will be fine. As for American idol... I saw a vision of a black teenage boy with dread locks who sang with such grace and style that he impacted the whole audience to vote for him. As for the show itself.... I haven't even watched it lately so this is me relying on what I see. Thanks for trying to help me but man, no offense.... you intimidate me to death with your questions >,>

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
What is my muse...?
Hmmmm.... this one is tricky. You are interested in something that has many definitions. Your muse must be a god.... but what god I wouldn't know. Mhmmm.... I get the feeling it might be a god of lightning and death and destruction. Possibly Thor or one of a Valkeryie gods is what I am getting.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Why am I so depressed lately?

Your finacial situation must be troubling you, but I also sense gf problems..... family issues.... arguements. Absolute chaos on your end. If you wanna let some steam out U2 me if you like. Your depressed because your trying to deal with everything on your own it seems. Learn to go with the flow is my advice for you.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I have some serious questions.

What is it that you lack?
Are you a grown up?
Have you sought help?
Isn’t this just silly?

Useful psychic occupations,
Fortune telling
Ghost whispering
Baby whispering
Dog whispering
Channeling
Ad infinitum…

Let me save you some time.
You don’t have psychic abilities

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn
Will my left testicle ever resurface?
its been 4 days now and im getting really worried
o_O Oh dear lord almighty. Um... hun.... I sense something might be wrong with it. But that you should just relax and try not to work so much. Have you been working a lot lately? I sense that could be the problem. Best of luck X_X

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok I'll play.
I have an object on my desk between me and my keyboard right now. Are you able to tell me what that is?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

I have some serious questions.

What is it that you lack?
Are you a grown up?
Have you sought help?
Isn’t this just silly?

Useful psychic occupations,
Fortune telling
Ghost whispering
Baby whispering
Dog whispering
Channeling
Ad infinitum…

Let me save you some time.
You don’t have psychic abilities

Mhmmmm..... save me? If you "MUST" know I've been saved too many times. How many times I've tried to overdose on pills and even possibly suffered a small stroke without having to go to the hospital. The fact I had a near death experience in my dealings with pills and I saw a man who was a demon who saved me and brought me back to Earth. I found this out years later. Yeah... I've been saved far too many times than I can count. I wouldn't be here if it "WASN'T for being saved.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I will play as well. No sense in being a party pooper.

What is the number one thing I want right now? You can even be a little vague with it but not so vague it becomes too general.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
Ok I'll play.
I have an object on my desk between me and my keyboard right now. Are you able to tell me what that is?
Mhmmmm I saw an apple shaped object of multiple shades of colors and that it was a paper weight. Am I right?
edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More information to be added

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RishianaI saw a man who was a demon

Not to derail but can you elaborate on this?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

No unfortunately it is the remote to my T.V.

Thanks for humoring me though.
edit on 12/9/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I will play as well. No sense in being a party pooper.

What is the number one thing I want right now? You can even be a little vague with it but not so vague it becomes too general.
Mhmmm...... the number one thing you desire. Typical question.... don't you just want to be accepted and loved for who you are? To have that one thing would seem to bring you joy and happiness. That is what I got from you. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. After all... I'm seeing if I have these powers after all ^_^

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Originally posted by RishianaI saw a man who was a demon

Not to derail but can you elaborate on this?
Mhmmm U2 me with this question. I'll answer it there. That way you don't have your post removed from the thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Here are some tests available online.

www.bellaonline.com... --I got 5/10 on this one

paranormal.about.com...--and 4/12 here

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar

No unfortunately it is the remote to my T.V.

Thanks for humoring me though.
edit on 12/9/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)
LOL It seems I saw something of multiple shades alright but it wasn't no apple paper weight. LOL I was right on one thing XD Oh, and its fine. I'm not hurt that I got it wrong ^_^

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join