It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
check out this link NASA UFO SIGHTINGS www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CRASHMAGEDON

"lunacognita's" stuff has been discussed to death, already, on ATS.

Sorry

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
...I would love it to be true, but I highly doubt it. If they found this info, the government would hide it from public.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
after looking at these objects it is possible they are just rocks...i started looking and zooming at other areas as well and there are others out there i just cant figure out how to get those coordinates

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

3 Very Large Objects In Space Flying To Earth

www.examiner.com

E.T. does not need to phone home anymore, someone, or something is on it’s way to earth.

SETI Astrophysicist Craig Kasnov has announced the approach to the Earth of 3 very large, very fast moving objects. The length of the "flying saucers" is in the range of tens of kilometers. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, should be in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

A few very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth - says SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov. Don’t take his word for it you can check it out for yourself. He recommends
(visit the link for the full news article)

This has been shown to be false.......DENY YOUR IGNORANCE HERE
-Alien
edit on 12/19/2010 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

i agreed up until a point. the object at 3:05 is clearly not a blob anyone who has decent vision can make out the detail.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I had created a blog post to debunk this examiner article but the admin beat me to it!

The examiner did not really check their source carefully, there are just too many loop holes.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Not to mention, I emailed the head guy at SETI. The email/response is as follows:

All nonsense, Michael.

Sincerely,
Seth Shostak

On 12/26/2010 7:01 PM, Mike Beckham wrote:

groups.google.com...

Is there any truth to this?
Sincerely, Michael Beckham

--
Seth Shostak
Senior Astronomer, SETI Institute
189 N. Bernardo Ave, Suite 100
Mountain View, CA 94043
Tel: 650-960-4530
Fax: 650-961-7099

Book: "Confessions of an Alien Hunter"
Listen to our radio show: "Are We Alone", radio.seti.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Well, cannot figure out where to make a post on this, so I guess this thread is a good place as it relates. Don't want to duplicate anything, anyhow, so...

What's everyone's take on THIS story - Incoming asteroid now supposedly visible on Google earth?

www.dailymail.co.uk... 24Qr6xwk

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

Oddly, while researching something completely different, I came across this thread on this hoax... but even though it is beyond 2012 and was definitely a hoax with some interestingly amusing followers on the Internet (particularly Youtube), I think I can contribute a little in the category of for what its worth on this.

Back around the early 2000's (can't remember exactly... somewhere between 2001-2003... I had a lot going on there then myself), I was following this Usenet discussion from someone connected to a SETI-related site. He began leaking information about 3 comet fragments that had a crystalline structure that both confused and scared them. Bit by bit, he strung some of us along... but the dates were either 2013 or 2014... not 2012. Eventually, its like he changed personalities and suddenly gave a name like Kasnoff... it something that sounded Russian, and said that he had been hoaxing us and it was just in fun. But he gave information that was anything but fun including an increase of the building of underground shelters and the fear he had of being discovered posting. Some of the information was actually 'interesting', until the jerk-style last 3 posts or so under that moniker... not seeming however to be the same person at all. Either it was some truth followed by lies or all lies followed by truth... either way, there was some hooey in there. He gave some interesting data to the point where you could tell he was connected in some way, or was a really good researcher. It almost had the feel of someone who got caught, and someone took his place and impersonated him discounting what he had said... or he was truly dramatic and pulled a good con... he only gave a little at a time, and it made it seem real.

This reminded me of it. I think I have all that saved on a discarded hard drive in a box somewhere. I miss when you could really get things besides spam and trojans on Usenet. If we get past 2015 and nothing hits the ocean or land, I guess it would be confirmed. I remember the feel of his confusion about what they really were and his apparent fear of speaking of something so tightly covered up that kind of made me wonder if he was for real. Uh... for what its worth... probably not much.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join