It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eau du Terror – Al-Qaeda's Latest Weapon – Poison Perfume

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Eau du Terror – Al-Qaeda's Latest Weapon – Poison Perfume

www.nationalterroralert.com

From Wired.com They’ve sent you exploding printer cartridges. Your Christmas present last year was a twenty-something with a bomb in his skivvies. So what’s al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula’s latest gift of murderous gadgetry? In a department store, they’d call it Eau du Terror.

Saudi Arabia’s Okaz newspaper reports that al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) recently tried to kill government officials and religious clerics by sending agarwood-scented and poison-dosed perfume to their homes and offices. T
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wired.com

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ben Franklin said that those that sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither and it is beginning to be proven a very accurate statement.

This radical religious movement continues to be extraordinarily inventive in their nefarious ways of attempting to kill those that do not believe as they do.

Our own freedom is their greatest ally and the very thing they despise.

www.nationalterroralert.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Ah well. These stupid games. They & their terrorist families will be smashed. The Co-alition are just toying with them till they make enough money then Bammo! Long live the co-alition!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Its not that its our freedom (or just our freedom?), its that they really believe God wants us dead.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

its that they really believe God wants us dead.

I suppose you are right! The games as pointed out by OP only reinforce your point of view! And the fact they commit these atrocities in the name of the non existent god Allah, well that speaks volumes. Whats next poisonous lipstick or mascara lolo lol lol

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Perhaps it is bold, perhaps it is foolish, going against a mod on these forums. I am a new member so I am claiming ignorance to justify this post. (I know, the forum's motto is 'Deny Ignorance.') But this seems to just be pandering to the illusion of terror in America. (Not this OP, but the news itself.) I will tell you all right now that I have no fear of Muslims... no fear of "Muslim terrorists".

It seems to me, that this is just another attempt from those who truly threaten our rights, to have us sacrifice them at their feet.

Until "Muslim extremists" start killing average Americans, or at least beating them, in the streets, (Which our own authoritarian forces already do.), I view them as a non-threat and refuse to give up my rights for "protection",

Let's keep in mind the plot of 9/11 is highly disputed, and I have not decided yet whether I believe it was a foreign attack or domestic. Still, I would not consider one act against the world trade center as a threat to myself personally.

I do not care who perpetuated these rumors, these are rumors, and should be treated as such.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

After reading the whole article, it looks like they were planning on doing it, but didn't tried it, as the shorter version of the article says.

That makes me think that Al Qaeda are not the ones using "our" freedom (who is included in that "our"?) as a weapon, the people publishing news like this one are.

And it's not that different from the several attempts by the CIA against Fidel Castro.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killface
Perhaps it is bold, perhaps it is foolish, going against a mod on these forums. I am a new member so I am claiming ignorance to justify this post. (I know, the forum's motto is 'Deny Ignorance.') But this seems to just be pandering to the illusion of terror in America. (Not this OP, but the news itself.) I will tell you all right now that I have no fear of Muslims... no fear of "Muslim terrorists".

It seems to me, that this is just another attempt from those who truly threaten our rights, to have us sacrifice them at their feet.

Until "Muslim extremists" start killing average Americans, or at least beating them, in the streets, (Which our own authoritarian forces already do.), I view them as a non-threat and refuse to give up my rights for "protection",

Let's keep in mind the plot of 9/11 is highly disputed, and I have not decided yet whether I believe it was a foreign attack or domestic. Still, I would not consider one act against the world trade center as a threat to myself personally.

I do not care who perpetuated these rumors, these are rumors, and should be treated as such.

Why do people think it has to be either or?
The terror threat is real. But that doesnt mean they arent gaming it either.
The terrorists must be fought, but there's absolutely no reason to give up your basic rights to do so.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Valdestine

You are more likely to die from falling down than a terrorist attack, numbers don't lie. I view "Muslim terrorists" as a complete non-threat to myself and those around me. So yeah, terrorists DO exist (Both foreign and domestic) but I refuse to buy into the belief that they are a legitimate threat to me, hell, I smoke. (Far, FAR more likely to die from that.)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The two main dangers not spoken about now are what happens when the regime in Saudi Arabia falls and terrorists take out the Panama Canal. The Saudi Regime is depended upon the US importing its oil exports and the Panama Canal is an easy target that every country around the world has a stake in .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
This radical religious movement continues to be extraordinarily inventive in their nefarious ways of attempting to kill those that do not believe as they do.

Our own freedom is their greatest ally and the very thing they despise.

Been drinking koolaid, I see

How about some CIA inventions that have actually been deployed against real people: C4 in cigars. Dart guns that induce heart attacks in the victim. Bombs made out of urine, batteries, beer cans, etc etc.

new topics

top topics

join