It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous are attacking INTERPOL / Mastercard / post finance / pay pal / advbyra.se (CURRENT)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

My new facebook picture.......

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Wikileaks intention is to expose truth and shed light in order to expose lies, corruption & evil acts. Including everything from killing innocent human beings for profits and misuse of tax payer dollars. It is the medias job to expose these truths and has always been. In the past these exposures were obviously much smaller because the lack of a medium to release so much - the internet has changed that.

I'm certain VISA & MASTERCARD didn't disable the New York Post, Times or L.A. Times ability to use Credit cards for their Advertising revenues because they exposed something dirty about Professional Sports or government corruption. Yet, that is what these Banks are doing to Wikileaks for exposing truths about them.

Should ATS be fearful of posting this subject because the BANKS might stop their advertising revenue transactions so they can't pay for the bandwidth and support that keeps this site up & running? That's what it's really all about here.

What PayPal, ViSA and MasterCard are doing is morally corrupt as they are using their power as an attempt to disable or destroy essentially a whistle blower organization that has yet to have due process or even be charged with a crime. For what? To help cover up real crimes that involve potentially illegal transfers of wealth, abuse of power & unnecessary killing of human beings.

Yes what these Anon people are doing is illegal, however less morally corrupt than what those they attack are doing. I fully support them and if it wasn't against the law I'd join them.

Most of those doing the attacks are not hackers. There are a few gifted among them that have written tools that anybody can download and use for these attacks. Note: that they expose their IP's if they don't know how to mask them while using their home addresses.

While MasterCard has denied that they've done any damage as their transaction systems weren't affected , but the fact that their online verification system was down for a period of time means it did probably cost them some revenue as some people just use another card when one doesn't work the first time.
edit on 9-12-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by DGFenrir
"Hey, dude! Can I use your bank account? My own account is frozen and I need some funds to be transferred to me. I'll give my friend your account details and he'll transfer the money there, then you withdraw it, okay?"
What happened here is Joe (the guy with the frozen account) was selling something online that he didn't even have. He managed to find a buyer who was willing to pay up front. The money was transferred and then withdrawn, the buyer never got his product.
Who should you go after? The trusting friend who owns the bank account or the actual thief?

This is not helping at all. People are starting to see Wikileaks as the bad guys, even more than before..

edit on 9/12/2010 by DGFenrir because: (no reason given)

If they choose to target more sites that effect common people then it could be possible that 'anonymous' is a US government op to manipulate public opinion against Wikileaks - a cyber-false flag that would have the common press etc calling for their destruction just like they did for 'Al Qaeda' after 9/11...

Then again, it may be Wikileaks desire to target 'the common people' to get their attention - to sensitize them to this issue and affect a call for its resolution. dangerous game that could back fire as described above.

I guess the most plausible reason for their targets is that they feel that these wealthy institutions have enough influence to affect Assange's release.

Wikileaks is not affiliated with anonymous or any of these cyber attackers. It says so on their site.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sakokrap
reply to post by mr-lizard

Depending upon one's country, applicable laws, and all that jazz,

is there anything us non-hackers can do to support these efforts, but without breaking any applicable laws?

You can spread awareness on the importance of freedom of speech and internet freedom.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Just try to go to visa. com or follow the anon tweeter feed.

I followed up your twitter link and the page that came up said that account was suspended.

Is twitter blacklissting these guys??

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Just try to go to visa. com or follow the anon tweeter feed.

I followed up your twitter link and the page that came up said that account was suspended.

Is twitter blacklissting these guys??

The Twitter owners are worth $$$$$$ now. It is curious how quickly people forget their roots.

Did anyone see this link: www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Wow, thanks for that link. That same article spoke of Sarah Palin now also being on the receiving end of a cyber attack.

That is great. This thing is snowballing. It is great action. BUT .... I wonder how long the government will allow it to go on before they do something drastic.

My only hope is that enough people show themselves to be in support of freedom of speech.

Visa Canada is still up, but I wrote them an email asking what their position is on these issues and telling them I did not support major corporations entering the sway on the side that would limit freedom of speech.

We'll see what comes of it, or if I still have a visa account at the end of this.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Here's another one.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by DGFenrir
"Hey, dude! Can I use your bank account? My own account is frozen and I need some funds to be transferred to me. I'll give my friend your account details and he'll transfer the money there, then you withdraw it, okay?"
What happened here is Joe (the guy with the frozen account) was selling something online that he didn't even have. He managed to find a buyer who was willing to pay up front. The money was transferred and then withdrawn, the buyer never got his product.
Who should you go after? The trusting friend who owns the bank account or the actual thief?

This is not helping at all. People are starting to see Wikileaks as the bad guys, even more than before..

edit on 9/12/2010 by DGFenrir because: (no reason given)

If they choose to target more sites that effect common people then it could be possible that 'anonymous' is a US government op to manipulate public opinion against Wikileaks - a cyber-false flag that would have the common press etc calling for their destruction just like they did for 'Al Qaeda' after 9/11...

Then again, it may be Wikileaks desire to target 'the common people' to get their attention - to sensitize them to this issue and affect a call for its resolution. dangerous game that could back fire as described above.

I guess the most plausible reason for their targets is that they feel that these wealthy institutions have enough influence to affect Assange's release.

Wikileaks is not affiliated with anonymous or any of these cyber attackers. It says so on their site.

So it must be true.... Sorry!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sarah Palin attacks--- I think she's full of ...it. Perhaps she had an issue with her site, I do not believe that it was anon, as she said in her Fox statement www.foxnews.com.... First on all, they had no problems saying who they were attacking Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, freaking Interpol......but they are going to attack her on the dl. Really?! Second, I was bouncing around all the various news sites all day, and she didn't release her statement until after their twitter feed was shut down. Hmmm............

As to the Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal situations: what they did was illegal in violation of their cardholder agreements. They possess no legal right to impose their will or perspective upon my purchases or donations. They are legally obligated to pay for the transactions card users per their cardholder agreement.

In taking the ability to deny transactions without my or your knowledge or consent is HUGE. And it is a precedent that needs to be loudly opposed. What else will they decide to block?

edit on 9-12-2010 by searching4truth because: cuz I haven't finished my morning coffee and have spelling and grammar issues

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You do realize that the Intel Agencies-Military have their very own cyber warriors. I wouldn't doubt some false flag events are taking place on a cyber level to tighten down and place more restrictive controls on information and expression on the internet.

In other words Mastercard and other sites being attacked are more than likely military and the actual companies that are doing the hacking.

They say to follow the money to find the truth but its much more than that. You have to look for the Problem Reaction Solution platform in these scenarios that they use over and over and over again.

The kicker...Problem Reaction Solution seems to work everytime. Even if you call it as it is it still seems to work for them

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I believe in GEEK power. Ultimately (maybe sooner than later), the smart, technically trained will win out. If you can't get your car fixed, and your computer programmed, your jet off the ground, what does it mean to have billions?

Thank God for Hackers -- and the art of hacking.
edit on 9-12-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
It's happening right now. To the second.

Nothing on the news yet, but it's time to wait and see.

The Interpol website is up and down all over the world at the moment.

See for yourself.

www.interpol.int...
edit on 8-12-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

EDIT: They seem to be hopping between numerous targets - although mastercard and paypal are now seemingly the main 2 targets

It looks like the group that successfully took down the website of Julian Assange's Swiss Bank have claimed another victim.
Mastercard.com is down, and Anon_operation just tweeted that it's due to a DDOS attack. Of course, Mastercard is one of the payment services that cut off the ability to donate to Wikileaks:

www.sockroll.com...

mIRC AnonOps.net (#operationpayback) THIS IS ANON .... AT ITS BEST
edit on 12/9/10 by awcgs because: added info

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A Letter from Anonymous
Our Message, Intentions, and Potential Targets

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."
- Abraham Lincoln

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."
– Benjamin Franklin

Hello World. We are Anonymous. What you do or do not know about us is irrelevant. We have decided to write to you, the media, and all citizens of the free world at large to inform you of the message, our intentions, potential targets, and our ongoing peaceful campaign for freedom.

"True, This! —
Beneath the rule of men entirely great,
The pen is mightier than the sword. Behold
The arch-enchanters wand! — itself a nothing! —
But taking sorcery from the master-hand
To paralyse the Cæsars, and to strike
The loud earth breathless! — Take away the sword —
States can be saved without it!"

- The Cardinal
Richelieu; Or the Conspiracy by: Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The message is simple: Freedom of Speech. Anonymous is peacefully campaigning for Freedom of Speech everywhere in all forms. Freedom of Speech for: The Internet, for journalism and journalists, and citizens of the world at large. Regardless of what you think or have to say; Anonymous is campaigning for you.
The recent news of our campaigns has been, at best, misinformed. Anonymous is not always the same group of people. The Constitution of the United States is said to be a living document, because it can be edited, amended; changed at the will of the people to suit the peoples' needs. In that same vein, Anonymous is a living idea. Anonymous is an idea that can be edited, updated, remanded, changed on a whim. We are living consciousness. We are not a terrorist organization as governments, demagogues, and the media would have you believe. At this time Anonymous is a consciousness focused on campaigning peacefully for Freedom of Speech. We ask the world to support us, not for our sake, but for your own. When governments control freedom they control you. The Internet is the last bastion of freedom in this evolving technical world. The Internet is capable of connecting us all. When we are connected we are strong. When we are strong we have power. When we have power we are able to do the impossible. This is why the government is moving on Wikileaks. This is what they fear. They fear our power when we unite. Do not forget this.

"...Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."
- Monsignor, Boondock Saints

Anonymous' intentions are very clear. We are not vigilantes, regardless of the sentiment of quoting Boondock Saints, we are people on a campaign for freedom. Anonymous' intentions are to change the current way the governments of the world and the people view true Freedom of Speech and The Internet. Anonymous is willing, ready, and able to campaign for the freedom for all. We are campaigning right now as you read the news, watch the television, fight with your
significant other, love your children, hate your neighbor, criticize the man or woman next to you. We are campaigning. The goal is simple: Win the right to keep the Internet free of any control from any entity, corporation, or government. We will do this until our, proverbial, dying breath. We do this not only for our selves, but for the world and its people at large.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies."
- Ron Paul

#anonymous is using a JavaScript-based #DDoS application for use in #operationpayback in addition to the desktop tools. iT takes over and converts your pc to a bot and fires on a target flooding it with hits and cause it to be so busy it can`t handle the incoming and crashs the site. Overload. dosent hurt nothing but peoples pride and wallet. If i`m wrong i stand corrected. Go #anonymous!
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12/9/10 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

It seems Hackers are the new freedom fighters.
Being able to shoot them where it hurts, in the pocket, without spilling a drop of blood.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

Anonymous' intentions are very clear. We are not vigilantes, regardless of the sentiment of quoting Boondock Saints, we are people on a campaign for freedom. Anonymous' intentions are to change the current way the governments of the world and the people view true Freedom of Speech and The Internet. Anonymous is willing, ready, and able to campaign for the freedom for all. We are campaigning right now as you read the news, watch the television, fight with your
significant other, love your children, hate your neighbor, criticize the man or woman next to you. We are campaigning. The goal is simple: Win the right to keep the Internet free of any control from any entity, corporation, or government. We will do this until our, proverbial, dying breath. We do this not only for our selves, but for the world and its people at large.

Very laudable goal. I would use that for my signature if I could get it to fit.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am so happy that this movement now emerges. Let's join together in our efforts to finally free this world from the dark cabal. It can be done now. Let there be no question that we don't accept their policy. That we don't accept their control. That we don't accept their rules. That we don't accept the suppression of vital information.

This shall be no war. We don't want to hurt anyone. But this shall be the final fight for ultimate freedom. The last big battle that mankind has to face. It has been long overdue.

You all know that this is the time of our times. This is the most important thing to ever happen in our lifetimes(*). And it has just begun. There is nothing that could compare. We must bring back this planet to its balance it once had. We must ensure that everyone has the same rights, the same chance. No longer it is tolerable that there are secrects that most of us can't access. This is an information war and we will win it. There will be freedom in the end. There will be humanity in the end.

Let's free the world!!

---

(*) ...so far
Next on this program: Contact with E.T.s and right after a little break: next step in human evolution

edit on 9-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this yet? I'd create a thread but im new and I can't so maybe someone else should.

It would appear that the hackers are getting the message across...
thenextweb.com...

edit on 9-12-2010 by semicolonsmile because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
well folks i guess this is it.

the first revolutionary cyber war is kicking off whether we like it or not.

only one internet is going to come out alive, lets hope its ours.

this will be the deciding factor of who controls the hive.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
files.hl2forums.com...

what is this site?

edit on 9-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join