It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ex-General Drops a Bombshell: We Were Willing to Kill a U.S. Soldier to Start the Iraq War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He said the Clinton administration was willing to fly a bomber so low over Iraq that Saddam would shoot the pilot down, causing a reason to start the war in Iraq.

Bush found a reason, proof all presidents have the same goals.

Here is the video:
www.tvsquad.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And if THAT doesn't work, lets just attack ourselves and go to war anyway!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

It's not a bombshell if you were reading the news. Knew this years ago.

It was no secret. But this general going on the Daily Show saying it is GOOD....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I remember a while back, Saddam saying how he preferred president Clinton to Bush as he was more negotiable or something of the sort. Boy how wrong was he.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
IMO this General saying it on the Daily Show IS a bombshell.

Wowee. TPTB are getting hit from all sides. It's turning into quite a show, and I'm loving it!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And ? Human life means nothing to the u.s government .. They murdered 3000 citizens to kick off their "war on terror" ..
edit on 7-12-2010 by Expat888 because: Gremlins..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am confused at how the people of ATS decide and dictate who and what falls under the guise of TPTB.

It seems really arbitrary.

Take for instance:

I like John Stewart. He is against TPTB.
People who own businesses that are quite large, I don't like them. They must be TPTB.

Hmm...something to ponder while I am sure I get jumped here. But hey! If someone is saying it on a show that is designed purely for entertainment value and markets heavily towards a certain demographic, thus providing that demographic with things they will find entertaining...must be truth...

top topics

join