It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed services are urged to stock kitchens with Gulf seafood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
because its not good enough to just expose our military to Depleted Uranium rounds they also have to force feed them tainted sea food all the oil went to the bottom of the gulf thanks to the large ammount of chemicals used on the oil now how does the food chain work? from the bottom up the plant life is coated in oil and chems as is everything else on the bottom and it simply works its way up.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So now it's your patriotic duty to eat contaminated gulf seafood? Of course the generals will say that BP cleaned up the oil (and I bet the generals don't have to eat it, maybe the drill sergeants). Eat a lot of shrimp so you can be strong enough to take on al Qaeda. This is like an episode of Popeye on pain medications.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I like gulf shrimp. There really is no comparison to the farm raised crap. Look at what is in our food everyday. Steriods in milk beef, chicken, antifungacides, pestacides. Your really going to complain about gulf seafood. Another thing is I can't find gulf shrimp in CT. Its all packaged frozen farm raised or from Thailand.

I don't see a risk in being contaminated from eating this, I do see risks in the effect of the food chain in the gulf caused by the spill. Also concerns about the gulf stream and salinity concentrations affecting the gulf stream.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It's probably time the military began their own revolution to fight for their OWN FREEDOMS from being treated like crash test dummies and lab rats.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by wcitizen

It's probably time the military began their own revolution to fight for their OWN FREEDOMS from being treated like crash test dummies and lab rats.

Absolutely - I can't help thinking that many of them probably already feel that way.
second

edit on 9-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Sounds like the amerikas new plan to save on future v.a benefits .. Poison the troops that arent killed in battle..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is mostly a PR move to show people that the gulf seafood is safe to eat. The vast majoritty of it has been since the darkest day of the spill. Of course the general public is to stupid to undetand that the Gulf is much larger than the area around the spill and of course think all gulf seafood has problems. It does not of course, as those of us who have been eating all along can tell you.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
back in the 1960s the military committee of planners allowed the Agent Orange toxic mix to be introduced into the troops lives...

not much difference with the current committee of thinkers... who deliberately introduce another harmful substance into the troopers life...

what Agent Orange and the yet unproven Gulf Seafood contamination have in common is the potential to eliminate veterans earlier and thus saving years of benefits (debt) being paid out to living veterans.

sounds very barbaric? ... well it's also very possible and practical in its' diabolical simplicity...
also the idea is wrapped in a layer of astonishment by the civilian community
and deniability by the gov't.
edit on 12-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Why would they be specifically urged to eat Gulf seafood? I don't get it.

Because the Gulf seafood lobby has pressured, promised campaign funds, women, golfing trips, superbowl tickets, to the very one's we elect to represent us. Bribes!

We truly do have the best government money and perks can buy...citizens be damned!
edit on 7-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

Big Corporate wins again. F--- you america.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
back in the 1960s the military committee of planners allowed the Agent Orange toxic mix to be introduced into the troops lives...

not much difference with the current committee of thinkers... who deliberately introduce another harmful substance into the troopers life...

what Agent Orange and the yet unproven Gulf Seafood contamination have in common is the potential to eliminate veterans earlier and thus saving years of benefits (debt) being paid out to living veterans.

sounds very barbaric? ... well it's also very possible and practical in its' diabolical simplicity...
also the idea is wrapped in a layer of astonishment by the civilian community
and deniability by the gov't.
edit on 12-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Just pure evil. I mean do these people work for Satan himself?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Why would they be specifically urged to eat Gulf seafood? I don't get it.

Corexit will make military passive and incapable of
fighting the NWO agenda.

This is how u quell a revolt

don't drink the kool-aid
OR eat the seafood !!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Gulf Seafood is not "that" toxic. The military has a history of experimenting on its recruits. Any toxic effect will take many years to develop and be symptomatic, and by then the military personnel won't be active, and the health effects can be buried by the VA hospitals.

In the meantime, it helps an ailing economy, it returns political favor, and it puts up a committed front to the situation that will convince 80% of the population that the food is safe to eat.

People down here on the Gulf Coast are ordering their food more selectively, I can tell you that with some certainty. My mother is up in the Midwest, and she said everyone has "specials" on Gulf Shrimp! I know some seafood exporters, and they are not exporting any shrimp or oysters. There are no international buyers for this stuff, so it is all being sold at a discount away from the Coast inside the U.S.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't eat shrimp anymore, period. I love the south and visit there often but after all the "stuff" they've sprayed in the Gulf, no thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is a wide open assault on America and its People...Endorsed and financed by our own "President" via TAXPAYER funds.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Since this activity is documented I urge concerned Americans to get on the phone and call your representative today! Contact your military loved ones and tell them what's going down. If any of you have high ranking connections, urge them to get active in a push to reject any plans to impliment this, and to prevent this from happening.

Anyone with connections is urged to PLEASE initiate a recall on Obama... This crap has gone beyond far enough...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Some see my choice as doom and gloom, paranoid, but I am going to stand by decision no matter how much I suffer. I was wondering if one could order good stuff from like Novascotia or somewhere? Certainly not china as they have had the same crud going on. It will be a blue Christmas and New year without my Prawns...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
As a commercial fisherman for the last 20 years (traveling from S.C around to the west coast of Florida) I refuse to even return to the gulf to fish for the seafood much less would I dare eat it. That whole area is wrecked for generations to come IMHO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join