It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Official: Israel Could Be Behind Deadly Shark Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Is that why Egypt enforces the blockade?
Is that why Egypt Backs Israel’s Play, Puts the Rhetorical Smackdown on Hamas?
Is that why Israel, US, and Egypt back Fatah's fight against Hamas?
Is that why Milk curdles when left out... oh wait.. I took a very ignorant "Is that why game" and made it even more ignorant!

Some people just need to grow up!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Is that why Egypt enforces the blockade?
Is that why Egypt Backs Israel’s Play, Puts the Rhetorical Smackdown on Hamas?
Is that why Israel, US, and Egypt back Fatah's fight against Hamas?
Is that why Milk curdles when left out... oh wait.. I took a very ignorant "Is that why game" and made it even more ignorant!

Some people just need to grow up!

-How meaningul is a blockade, if they secretly bring things in and out of gaza, through their network of underground tunnels?

-Egypt has acknowledged Palestine as a State. They may also criticize Hamas, but that is contradicted by them accepting Palestine as a nation state, and thus tacitly approve of its government.....which is hamas.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Anyone that truly believes that the Mossad is behind this shark attack in some way shape or form..... Is 100% a lunatic. Only a delusional fool would make this leap of logic.

I for one believe that this Egyptian official should be fired immediately! If this man is tasked with any decision making in Egypt, Egypt is in trouble. If he has any children, they should be removed from his home. They should remove ALL sharp objects from his reach.

It's fools like this guy that raise doubts in any accusations against Israel. This works the same way as the boy that cried wolf....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Oh come on, just because Egypt isn't able to stop all smuggling doesn't mean it *allows* it.. It supports Israel in its blockade.. Do you think that's trivial? While the whole world is babbling about the flotilla, Egypt still doesn't allow anyone to break our blockade. Anyone can bribe a borders official, and smuggle something in, doesn't mean it's allowed.
Besides, I'm not saying we're best of friends, I'm saying we're not enemies.

Palestine *is* a state, get over it.

The Israeli media? What has the Israeli media had to say about Egypt recently (Other than the fire aid)? Nothing! It's not on the news, no one cares about it, unless there's a warning to get out of Sinai, which no one listens to anyway..

ArutzSheva?? Hardly, I've never even heard of it until I started visiting this site.. I read Israel Hayom and Ynet for the sole reason that they get delivered to my doorstep, but all that is irrelevant, as I tend to think for myself.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join