It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT WEBSITE is down "What Really Happened" is gone? WTF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!

whatreallyhappened.com... is a place I go to for breaking news too... so "What REALLY happened" to the site "What really happened . com" This is a play on words... but is this the "internet police" or big sis at work here?

I have tried different links, mirror sites, other spellings... nothing.... SO IS ATS NEXT??? WHAT IS UP?????
So everyone see what is up???

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Now this is strange, but keep in mind that websites do go ofline all of the time, the same thing happened to halfpasthuman.com last month.

It's definately worth keeping an eye on this and i wonder if any more webistes with contorversial topics or viewpoints have been taken down today? Things seem to be afoot on the web these days and if websites like whatreallyhappened are being targeted by TPTB it would suggest an acceleration in the forwarding of the agenda.

edit on 7-12-2010 by TheWatcher11 because: because i can.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I think these other site halfpast human and what really happened.. as well as ATS are all under survailence... dropping and relisting sites is a clue that info is being monitored even more.... Lets see I think the WHOLE INTERENET as we know it is soon to be no more... the whole "wickileaks" fiasco was a SET UP... Now the govt can call for more "security" and control us even more...

MY EXTREAM WARNING""" find a way to communicate other than just interent.... get another source for REAL news... such as .... ham radios... CB (citizen band) radios and get an underground form of communications REAL SOON...... Folks this is happening now... wake up!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
probably some government dogs ate it--I always go their to find out how the great country of israel is killing more people, just like america. Read on google that wikki leaks asange arrested too????
Its time to attack this country at its roots
take money out of national banks--[go to the state bank of north dakota] or stash at home. WE TOOK 20000 OUT LAST YEAR
do your best to bancrupt this countries system-if you have health insurance -go to doctors as much as possable to run up costs for the system--
Make sure you are doing all you can to avoid taxes--[hint hint]
protest-it costs real money to stop one -
cash in your ira's cowards. invest in land-
be a part of america and the nwo downfall-not a supporter of its rein-

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

LOL ... well put! I am getting my kids to help me sign up to every government program we qualify for ( and some we don't) to get my money back from USA govt.... Think about it... I have worked for 35 years and paid hundreds of thousands of dollars into soc sec acct... There will be no money when I retire... Soooooooooo I am getting my "money" in other govt programs.... get it???? HIT EVERY "FREE" GOVT PROGRAM YOU CAN WHILE IT LASTS!

I do not CARE if anyone says I am taking advantage.... You BET I am... they took my money! its payback time!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Server probably having a blip.. happens to them now and then and that is one of the msgs that pops up.

edited to add another sentance as I got a *slap on the wrist* last week for replying as above with only one sentance. Even though I don't actually need to say any more than above. *sigh*

edit on 7-12-2010 by yzzyUK because: I broke rules. Added more text

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Server probably having a blip.. happens to them now and then and that is one of the msgs that pops up.

We will see.....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Looks like it's a configuration problem with their apache server.
The error message states this...

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.42 Server at whatreallyhappened.com Port 80"

This is a standard page that is built into apache that gets presented when the client (us) sends a request to the server that is does not understand, or is not configure for.

This could be the result of anything from a lazy webmaster who forgot to include a directive in apache's conf file or a malicious hacker who has ssh'd in and deleted the whole site!

Edit for spelling

edit on 7-12-2010 by afaik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
the error is now changed...

There is no webpage configured at the URL you are trying to reach.

EDIT :

Is this somehow connected to Assange's arrest??
edit on 7-12-2010 by heineken because: Assagne Arrest

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Good call.... maybe wickileaks has something to do with this down site too???? any comments?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Folks this was REAL NEWS... this site "does not exist" BS!!!!! This site had real neat breaking news.. SOMEONE TOOK IT DOWN... Why?????

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Now this is really worrying. I was a bit confused as to why thetruthseeker (an alternative news site in the UK) went down and now this has happened. Someone seems to be targeting the better know truth sites on the web.

As much as Anonymous are targeting main stream websites somebody is taking down the independent truth sites.

All is not good

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
well I just saw this on their site

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! SITE IS FROZEN FOR SERVER UPGRADE. Members are asked to stop posting articles because articles posted now will be lost after the switchover. (Donations to help cover costs always welcome)

so I think all is well and no worrys

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just tried the site, and it worked for me. Looks like they have their new server up and running, based on the explanation on the home page. Great site with lots of info. I think I've come across the site before, probably on a link from ATS.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Its back up

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The site is back, they have a new server that's all.
Quit being so paranoid peeps.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

its working now

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Whatever happened or didn't to this website we truely ARE finding less and less places where we can hear truth and full disclosure news, what used to be everywhere and mainstream. Soon there will be silence and we will know only what we are told like living in one huge prison!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Maybe this note on the homepage of that website might explain.

WELCOME TO THE NEW WRH SERVER! Members may start posting. There are still a few issues to work out with the new system so please be patient! (Donations to help cover costs always welcome)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
WRH is down, wonder why ?>

top topics

join