It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Israeli weapon used in Egypt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Noticed this story in a uk national newspaper, it was printed in the sun, which although being britains best selling paper, sometimes their claims can be questionable..
I did do a google search and have found some other articles regarding this story.. Sorry I can't link as I am using a phone..
Ridiculous as it sounds I thought I'd put it out there for you guys anyway..

'monster sent by spy agency'

The shark cruising the shores of sharm el shiek hasbeen put there by spies from israels mossaad agency, Egyptian officials bizarrely claimed yesterday.
Regional governor Mohamed abdel fadil shousha said "what is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark in the sea to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question. But it needs time to confirm"
Meanwhile, the authorities were slammed after insisting it was safe for holidaymakees to go back into the water..
Tourism minister zahair garana said "diving is being allowed. We are advised sharks will not attack divers. I cannot saythat deep waters are 100 per cent secure but shallow waters are 100 per cent secure"
Travel firms Thompson and first choice yesterday cancelled all boat trips and watersports and advised to stay out of the water.

The story comes after several shark attacks In Egypt over the last few days...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Using sharks as a weapon.... thats a awesome idea, of course they would have to have lasers on their heads.

Deny ignorance my friend

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

You never do know with Mossad...

I heard some time ago, not sure if it's true but American military use dolphins?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Don't be brainwashed by the enemies paranoia. If some Jew does a fart it's "A new Israeli weapon of mass destruction" They blame everything on Israel that happens to them. Surely you don't believe this terrorist propaganda?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Don't be brainwashed by the enemies paranoia. If some Jew does a fart it's "A new Israeli weapon of mass destruction" They blame everything on Israel that happens to them. Surely you don't believe this terrorist propaganda?

No.. Of course not.. I did say in the op that it sounded ridiculous, I'm fully aware Israel get blamed for everything that goes wrong In The middle east...
But at the same time, from some of the things I have heard about Mossad, you never do know...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

not just any laser ... a "frikkin laser"!

As far as other creatures being used:

The U.S. Navy Marine Mammal Program (NMMP) is a program administered by the U.S. Navy which studies the military use of marine mammals—principally Bottlenose Dolphins and California Sea Lions—and trains animals to perform tasks such as ship and harbor protection, mine detection and clearance, and equipment recovery. The program is based in San Diego, California, where animals are housed and trained on an ongoing basis. NMMP animal teams have been deployed for use in combat zones, such as during the Vietnam War and the Iraq War.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Yeah, star for humor it is all crap propaganda

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

top topics

join