It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A really good time travel movie which makes you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If youve watched this already then i apologise, but im sure many havent
I watched a movie recently which is SO different to all the other ones.

Its called thrill seekers

en.wikipedia.org...

ill get to the point, a person is looking at pictures of many disasters throughout the years and notices the same man in all of them.

it is eventually figured out that he is a part of time travellers who are actually visiting diasters throughout history as a joy ride (sickos)

i wont say anything more about it, its really creepy, and theres many twists and turns to it!

it has everything, from time travel paradoxes, to a incredible storyline, to action, and cliff hangers!

it really makes you think about how time travel if it falls in the wrong hands can be abused.

i can give a link to watch it online but not sure if its legal on this site so i wont..

but anyone fascinated by time travel, and wants a really realistic movie which makes complete sense and really will get you thinking, you have to watch it

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Has anybody else seen it?

Also if you look at many nasa launches, and big events like 911 you can often see ufos.. makes you wonder about the whole time traveler thing

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Wouldn't surprise me if some the UFO we saw were our descendants or some species from another time period of this planet.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I haven't seen it but it looks interesting. My favorite time travel movie is the one (I forget the name) where these guys set up a time travel "device" in a storage locker and use it to make money in the stock market. I know it sounds kind of cheesy but it's an indie film and it's really good

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
heres a trailer for it..
the quality of the trailer doesnt do it justice trust me

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Wow! Thanks for the recommendation, this sounds like a really interesting movie. ATSers have always provided me with the best movie recommendations!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If you guys want to watch a movie which will really throw you for a loop watch TimeCrimes, originaly from Spain.

"Primer" is also a very good Indie movie which someone mentioned above.

WATCH THEM ....

NOW !!!

what are you waiting for !!!

GO !!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Also Donnie Darko.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
IFyou like time travel films, check out Primer and Time Crimes.

TIME CRIMES

PRIMER

I hop this doesn't double post because my old post was lost right as I clicked reply.

top topics

join