It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downriverkillers (Mr Mask before he was Mr Mask)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

DUNGEON MASTER'S EXIT: A song by a Dungeon Master, for Dungeon Master's. Remember, if you made the dungeon, it can not destroy you.

I dont take no $ from noone,
as long as noone Fx with my shogun logan theres no blood

Thats Real talk right there, and too be honest I got choked up with a little love when I first heard it.

I need this beat on that cd by the way

~meathead

edit on 14-12-2010 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I dont take no $ from noone,
as long as noone Fx with my shogun logan theres no blood

Thats Real talk right there, and too be honest I got choked up with a little love when I first heard it.

I need this beat on that cd by the way

~meathead

Possibly the realest line I ever recorded, so glad you picked up on it. Few can due to its personal nature. So thank you for seeing it in the sea of crazy talk that is DRK music.

Also, I am still looking for that beat to add to the others. I think I know a Faceless man who may have it saved in beat-form on his laptop...so fingers crossed.

As for other beats, I have quite a few for you to use. Some we already used, some were never used, and some will be used but have not be used yet. Like I've said Mr Stivic, anytime you are free to stop by- I'll have them for you.

MM

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You are a truly talented individual. Thanks so much for sharing your gifts with all of us here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
You are a truly talented individual. Thanks so much for sharing your gifts with all of us here on ATS.

Aww, thanks! But seriously thank ATS for allowing me to showcase my hobbies and give me a place to spread some art while I read great content here. I get a lot of thank yous from the staff side, but in all honesty, I have a lot of gratitude for all ATS does for me and our community.

Salute.

MM

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of DRK and i have to admit that I am a little dissapointed that you arent still produceing music. Alot of the songs that I listened to expecilly the love based songs where heart felt and I could relate to. I oftentimes look at todays music and dont finad any relation to what there saying and the point their trying to put across. And because of this i have to sort through the sea of artists and try to find ones that are real. And I have found that DRK is one of those groups. Much love. And I hope that life grants you greatness, and that your struggles be sort.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkWarrior88

ATS is lucky to have Mr. Mask. I was happy when Mr. Mask gave us a sample of his creations. I love DRK and wish they still put out music as well.

Still love the song That Car, every time I hear it I think of my own car that I love.

Raist

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Awwww! Thank you! Mr Mask is lucky to have ATS.

Tell your car I said hello and try not to run over too many villains on your way to the big race.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I will send you the cash I promised now.

MM

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Here is my car (before the vortex generator, smoked side markers and front lip were added).

any time you want to send me some money feel free.

Thanks again for your music.

Raist

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Being someone who is phobic of fast vehicles (all vehicles really) that bad-lil-mother-bumper looks scary as all hell! I bet chicks dig it though.

Thanks for the pic of your transportation, in return I shall show you a picture of mine.

HERE

Ok, those puppies aren't mine...but I have ones almost like it, just in worse condition.

PS- Money sent!

MM

edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I have a pair of creek shoes that look like that
the sole fell off one of them even.

My normal pair are a little less beaten up but still old. I got both pair 8 years ago.

The car is fast and I guess chicks dig it if they do they better not let my wife find out as she is a black belt.

Nothing to be scared of though it hugs the road and holds those in it well.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That was amazing Mr Mask.

Thanks for sharing all this.

GM

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm late to the party (I always am) but seriously, fella. These are great. Good job, man.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
I'm late to the party (I always am) but seriously, fella. These are great. Good job, man.

lol...just a few years late, but that's just fine. JUST IN TIME!

lol. Hugs to you and thanks for checking this old thread out. Much love n hugs.

MM

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Dude!

That was some AWESOME music!

You just picked yourself up a new groupie

j/k
but seriously, that was some great stuff!

I loved the ones I listened to, plan on checking out the rest when I have time but THANK YOU for sharing these. You have some serious talent.
I loved DRKhoas, The Otherside and That Car, all 3 were awesome! The rest that I heard were good too, but wanted to point those out as favs of yor stuff from what I have heard so far. I haven't finished reading the thread yet, but had to stop and give you credit for awesome work.

So you no longer rap at all? That is to bad, because you have talent. I was kind of blown away and was not expecting what I got when I entered this thread!

On a side note, seeing D.R.K. flash across the screen multiple times kind of was weird cause that's my initials and was my handle on another website for years.
Anything with DRK in it has gotta be good

Anyways...s&f even if I was way late to this concert, I fully enjoyed what I have seen so far and will come back to listen to more later.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by Mr Mask

Dude!

That was some AWESOME music!

You just picked yourself up a new groupie

j/k
but seriously, that was some great stuff!

I loved the ones I listened to, plan on checking out the rest when I have time but THANK YOU for sharing these. You have some serious talent.
I loved DRKhoas, The Otherside and That Car, all 3 were awesome! The rest that I heard were good too, but wanted to point those out as favs of yor stuff from what I have heard so far. I haven't finished reading the thread yet, but had to stop and give you credit for awesome work.

So you no longer rap at all? That is to bad, because you have talent. I was kind of blown away and was not expecting what I got when I entered this thread!

On a side note, seeing D.R.K. flash across the screen multiple times kind of was weird cause that's my initials and was my handle on another website for years.
Anything with DRK in it has gotta be good

Anyways...s&f even if I was way late to this concert, I fully enjoyed what I have seen so far and will come back to listen to more later.

been a long long time since I checked this thread. Just wanted to thank you for the love and support.

I still rap, but not for stages or albums. But a rhymer will always rhyme.

As for having the initials "DRK", WHOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!! You must have Darkan Blood my friend. Must!

All love and thanks for digging this old content.

HUGS!!!

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join