It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd happening last night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Okay, well I was feeling really, really down about something. It bugged me to no end and I had recently astral projected to some man a few days ago in England by accident. (I was trying to contact someone else.) but yeah, and so last night I had decided to try and contact him again, seeing as how he helped me the last time. Well when I contacted him, I saw his room and his bedroom irl in clear view. He was laying on his bed, shirtless, and I didn't want to wake him no matter how bad I felt. So what I did was cause my astral spirit to lay in the bed with him with her head across his chest. Well... eventually, which wasn't long in my opinion he awoke and was feeling my astral selfs head. At first he seemed angry until he saw it was me (Thank god because he is an angry meany whenever he doesn't like you.) but yeah.... so I explain to him my problem and he gets angry enough that I see him pull out a sword and put it to my astral selfs neck. Now me being a person who has always longed to die wasn't very much affected by this, but I remember with my astral projections hand I grabbed his arm and after seeing his angry expression I finally relented and put it to my neck, forcing him to cut into it abit. Well it didn't take long before he understood everything after I continued to explain my situation to him, and thus he did something weird. First off he put his robes on, because after all he was half dressed at the moment. But that is kind of an unimportant part of the story but still. He then took a green pendant amulet and some odd carving knife along with a blood red heart pendant off of his desk after pulling me into his lap where he was infront of a computer screen / his desk. He then performed some ritual on my astral self irl and thus eventually I wound up completely in the astral realm. Now this wasn't the weirdest part for me. I'm accustomed to going into the AP. But yeah what was weird was that I understood what was going on and was in tune with my astral selfs body. Now then, through all this we talked and he started doing another ritual. This time he stuck a key in my astral selfs chest, where a keyhole had appeared. Now.... after this I started to feel odd and slightly more powerful and calm, my tormented heart being opened and cleared it felt like. Now then, afterwards he stabbed my astral self in the stomach where it wasn't life threatning and although I held my stomach he handed me a long white sword with a gold hilt and a red amulet in the middle of it. I fought against him and right off the bat severed his hand off. I didn't want to do such a thing and I fixed him up up there using some thread and needle aswell as what I would call majika. Well... long story short he stabbed me again X_X Having no choice I took the blow and hugged him and explained to him my vow to never let anyone close to me die for my selfish actions. After this he stopped after we sparred for a couple of minutes before he took me and led me through some weird chambers protected by majic incantaitions and rituals. Through all this, he ended up taking me to three doors and handed me the green pendant I had mentions before, but this wasn't before he performed a ritual with the blood red heart. I freely chose a door that had a man with long silver white hair and kind caring crimson eyes, dressed in golden and marron aswell as green robes. So, what did I do? I hugged him and then I had to get up to go use the restroom. Going back to bed I saw me briefly in his arms before I fell completely asleep in real life. Now what also made this really weird is while all this was happening before I woke up to use the bathroom, I was still somewhat consiouss yet I believe I had also been fully asleep. I felt everything that happened there, from the stab, to the warmness of his clothing... everthing. What I want to know, is if anyone else has experienced something like this before and if so, did they find out what it meant? That, and who else has had similiar experiences to mine.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More to add to the disscusion....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

um...you go rest...you need rest..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73

um...you go rest...you need rest..
Hmmmm...... I probably do need rest, but what happened happened and I know it did. ~Sighs~ But thanks for your opinion I guess >,>

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
not being able to AP yet i cant say, by the sounds of it i wouldnt project back to him again( i wasnt aware we could project to other people??)

would you be willing to tell me what methods you use to A.P. hey if you want you can visit me anytime

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
weird story...drugs involved?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've tried to AP to someone before, but it didn't work, I just ended up floating over my hometown. Yeah, I've been hurt before during AP, and it's no fun. I've had my heart ripped out, and that has been the worst pain yet, second would be catching fire (if you can imagine).

Lately, my soul has been going on missions to alternate realities inside and outside of my Universe, I've been having some freaky, super vivid dreams of ETs tranforming into Dinosaurs, and the elite getting in on it. I also got TSA cavaty searched by an old boss of mine (not pleasant, and extremely horrifying, but I kept my cool, suprisingly).

It would be neat to have someone AP and visit me. I wish I could control mines, but I never know when I'm leaving my body.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I've tried to AP to someone before, but it didn't work, I just ended up floating over my hometown. Yeah, I've been hurt before during AP, and it's no fun. I've had my heart ripped out, and that has been the worst pain yet, second would be catching fire (if you can imagine).

Lately, my soul has been going on missions to alternate realities inside and outside of my Universe, I've been having some freaky, super vivid dreams of ETs tranforming into Dinosaurs, and the elite getting in on it. I also got TSA cavaty searched by an old boss of mine (not pleasant, and extremely horrifying, but I kept my cool, suprisingly).

you sure that wasnt lucid dreaming, i didnt think we could be hurt in the astral realm

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Wow!!!! That's all I can - Wow!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Can you PLEASE stop astrally projecting yourself into my bed!

I haven't had a proper nights sleep in days and my girlfriend is getting very suspicious, I still haven't been able to remove all of the astral blood from my sword collection

I'm not running some kind of Astral hotel you know!

Yours Astrally
Dave

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Is there something about astral projection that prevents you from using paragraphs.

But yeah, that was an odd happening!

edit on 6-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sounds more like a middle world shamanic journey then an astral projection to a living person.

Perhaps you are meeting with another layer of reality altogether.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
not being able to AP yet i cant say, by the sounds of it i wouldnt project back to him again( i wasnt aware we could project to other people??)

would you be willing to tell me what methods you use to A.P. hey if you want you can visit me anytime
Mhmmm first I learned to control any anger, rage, hate, fear, any kind of emotions at all. That was my first step in learning to control my powers. Because the last time they went out of wack my ex friend had her windpipe about crushed by one tiny little old hand >,< But that is besides the point I first learned to harness such emotions and then went into a clear thinking process. I already knew what the man looked like because I had astral projected to him once before. After knowing these things and allowing my soul to follow the route it had followed I suceeded in reaching him again. Though I must warn you that this doesn't always work out.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
weird story...drugs involved?
No, I am not a drug user. Though I have done alcohol in the past, that was months ago. But yeah.... I am really not a fan of drugs.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

It would be neat to have someone AP and visit me. I wish I could control mines, but I never know when I'm leaving my body.
Mhmmm.... worst experience with me was having my eyes ripped from their socket. Though if you injured your astral body that severely, I would think like in my past experiences you would feel something like a heart attack and have a near death experience. Be careful to guard those areas for you could get yourself into some serious trouble. By the way, what realm are you in? I end up in a world full of demonic entieties and angelic ones along with fallen angels and occasionally gods and reapers. Hmm... wonder if you could be on a lower plane than the one I'm on.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

you sure that wasnt lucid dreaming, i didnt think we could be hurt in the astral realm
Yes I'm sure because I still feel where the wounds would be on my astral selfs body. Mainly around my neck, abdomen area and rib cage area, aswell as a few bruises on my forehead.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Can you PLEASE stop astrally projecting yourself into my bed!

I haven't had a proper nights sleep in days and my girlfriend is getting very suspicious, I still haven't been able to remove all of the astral blood from my sword collection

I'm not running some kind of Astral hotel you know!

Yours Astrally
Dave
Mhmmm.. I'm guessing your a non-believer. So yeah.... make fun of me all you want I don't care. Your entiltled to your beliefs as am I mine but please don't make fun of what I write because you think its ludicris.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Is there something about astral projection that prevents you from using paragraphs.

But yeah, that was an odd happening!

edit on 6-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)
Mhmmm.... I described in detail as I remembered it. But thanks.... it was odd. I just wish I knew why I could do it all of a sudden.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Sounds more like a middle world shamanic journey then an astral projection to a living person.

Perhaps you are meeting with another layer of reality altogether.

Would you mind explaining this to me in more detail?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Yes I'm sure because I still feel where the wounds would be on my astral selfs body. Mainly around my neck, abdomen area and rib cage area, aswell as a few bruises on my forehead.

let me get this right you can feel in your pysical body now, things that happened in the astral realm??? you have bruises from it???

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You make me a little nervous that someone can visit me. Maybe the times I thought there was a ghost or something in my homes was actually someone visiting me. I don't like that. I have known a couple people who may have been able to do it. There is an ATS member who has said something odd to me that makes me think he could have visited me. I'm all creeped out now. grrrr

top topics

<<   2 >>

join