It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Number 2, You Are Number 6: Is Hillary Trying To Tell Us Something?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

S&F for this. Very observant, I'm sure it means something.

Originally posted by Fox Molder
I think that Hillary is trying to tell America not to waste any money on a dentist and spend your money else where and generate more tax revenues for her Liberal government. Look at the teeth for crying out loud.....Hasn't she ever heard of whitening toothpaste , disgusting !!!

You will notice a lot of the elite have shocking teeth. Maybe the richest people in the world avoid fluoride for a reason...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Earlier painted warning

This week's snow carved warning

So if you don't hear from me again you'll know what is up and draw your own conclusion as to the relevance of my posts.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hopefully GetSmart has not been hauled off to "The Village". Be that as it may, isn't it interesting that Obama's top picks are abandoning ship, like rats? Perhaps heading for their underground bunker.... before it's too late? Cho Ming Valley, anyone?

Who else thinks Rahm Emanuel is the AC?
He has that evil look about him.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen much of Hillary on the tube lately. She's probably having her programming tweaked.
edit on 1/5/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Hopefully GetSmart has not been hauled off to "The Village". Be that as it may, isn't it interesting that Obama's top picks are abandoning ship, like rats? Perhaps heading for their underground bunker.... before it's too late? Cho Ming Valley, anyone?

Hi ThisIsWhoWeAre,

Thanks for the kind words. Either posting here held back their arm or I managed to evade a trap or two, you can bet I was extremely cautious as might be expected. So I'm back among you to post more wildly speculative yet perhaps at least partially true hypotheses.

Regarding those top secret bunkers, it seems that there's something gone South in our various governments throughout the world, and that they do want to eliminate in large numbers (can you even count that high?) using various means from an engineered WWIII to biological agents, militarized earthquake technology and massive deportation by FEMA or assimilated. So those 'underground bunkers' don't sound like such a bad idea, although I don't know how much they would help.

Is this CIA whistleblower saying something we aren't supposed to know ?

Who else thinks Rahm Emanuel is the AC?
He has that evil look about him.

Meanwhile, I haven't seen much of Hillary on the tube lately. She's probably having her programming tweaked.

From the way it looks Rahm Emanuel went on to lead the Crime Syndicate from the chair of the Mayor of Chicago, his predecessors having been "Made Men" for the past 42 years. The mob boss might have been expected to be yet another member of the notorious gangland family the Daleys, but for some strange reason Rahm Emanuel evacuated his job as the second most powerful man in the USA ~ a job similar to Russian Prime Minister Putin's who runs that country pretending to be under the President's orders ~ in order to run the "business" from Chicago.

So is it a surprise that the man he replaced at the head of that lofty institution, which runs gambling in Las Vegas, drugs and prostitution nationwide, coordinating the private prison network and generally organizing gangs and most criminality, would go on to replace him as White House Chief of Staff ?

Apparently, unlike the TV series "The Prisoner" in this instance Number 2 isn't really going to be taking orders from Number 1, at least not the official Number 1 aka the 'Potus'. We may have been wondering why Obama has done so many things which didn't make sense, had no relation to his official rhetoric, were in apparent contradiction to everything he pretended to stand for, bringing the world to wonder who he was working for. He has eloquently answered that question for us and settled any doubts. The USA is thus graduating from a nation run by Banksters to one run by Gangsters.

GS

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
In addendum, here is a link which I think should provide a bit of background information to those who never lived in Chicago and therefore missed out on what is common knowledge of anyone involved in law enforcement or studying local criminality there.

Chicago's Mayor Daley Campaigns with Reputed Mobster - Flashback

"Could Richard Daley possibly not know that Alderman Roti was a Chicago Mob figure? U.S. Attorney Anton Valukas warned Daley that the FBI had a major Chicago Mob investigation going on in the late 1980's with Alderman Roti as a key subject, see page 220 of the book When Corruption Was King: How I Helped the Mob Rule Chicago, Then Brought the Outfit Down.* That fact that Richard Daley would be seen campaigning in public with a " high ranking made member" of the Chicago Mob says volumes. "

* NOTE: If you click on the Title you can read this book at Google Books.

SOURCE: The Chicago Syndicate

You may ask me, how do I know? Did I just read a book and believe it because it was in print? No. I worked the city fighting crime at the root which brought me a friendly warning from my boss to leave town fast as my days were counted. This is why it appears to me that the USA is graduating to becoming as overt - IN YOUR FACE - as Russia where the Mafiya Mobsters have merged with the FSB/GRU in running the political and corporate shills.

Did Brzezinski and Rockefeller plan this one out, or has Obama gone rogue on them?

GS

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

It's become painfully apparent that Obama is the latest puppet.
What else is the Office Of The President Of The United States Of America Anyway?

Rahm pulling the strings at the behest of a larger player? I can buy that.

Speaking of buying something, I wonder how much it will cost to buy the Mayor's office. Not that Rahn Emanuel is footing the bill though.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It's become painfully apparent that Obama is the latest puppet.
What else is the Office Of The President Of The United States Of America Anyway?

Rahm pulling the strings at the behest of a larger player? I can buy that.

Speaking of buying something, I wonder how much it will cost to buy the Mayor's office. Not that Rahn Emanuel is footing the bill though.

Hi This Is Who We Are,

There is serious opposition in Chicago to the Daley Crime Syndicate candidacy cleverly dissimulated by a musical chairs changing seat arrangement between Rahm Emanuel and the Daley shoe-in candidate turned White House Chief of Staff.

The law forbids anyone from running for Mayor of Chicago if they haven't established full residency for at least the entire year preceding the election. Emanuel Rahm two years ago only leased housing he did not occupy and is therefore not a resident, but that sort of technicality didn't stop his former boss from getting elected so he's learned his lessons. Plus when you're running on a MOB Ticket it is only logical that respecting the law would make your sponsors mistrust you.

Chicago's Sam Wolfson is however a legally entitled candidate as a genuine city resident. He is a competing mayoral candidate running against Emanuel Rahm, campaigning from his shop with his store front in Chicago displaying Window Signs to get his political message across to the population, given that all the local media are either subservient to the Daley Crime Cover-up Cartel or fearful of Mob Hits, should they not endorse the Crime Syndicate's chosen candidacy. Below are a few quotes from his hand written window signs.

Source: Future Mayor Hopeful: "Wake Up Chicago" - Store owner campaigns for mayor via window signs

“Al Capone was a Piker compared to Mayor Daley and his band of crooks that run City Hall.”

“Wake up Chicago. We can’t be that stupid to put these corrupt politicians back in office,” Wolfson said in one window sign. “Especially Daley and Stroger who sold the people of Chicago down the toilet selling the parking meters and raising the tax to the largest in the country.”

“We must vote every one out of office. These are some of the worst politicians in the country. No concern for the people of Chicago. Only for the money they can pocket. We must finally stand up and say "No More!”

SOURCE: Welcome to Daley Land

The likely future Mob Mayor of Chicago would therefore no longer be a Daley, they have graduated to extending their empire to many new areas of the United States. It will be none other than the notorious Rahm Emanuel known in Israel to be Deputy Chief for North America of Israeli Intelligence, the Mossad, according to Sherman Skolnick on October 17th, 2005 quoted here on American Presidential Candidate Steven Searle's website.

SOURCE: Rahm Emanuel's middle finger, by Steven Searle

It is common knowledge that most nations' secret services are deeply involved in criminal activities, being above the law and having missions which are in effect quite similar to those of organized crime, even if with the disclaimer that it is to serve national security interests. We can nonetheless wonder why the Mossad is currently further integrating its operations into mesh with the American Crime Syndicate. Is it possibly to preempt the CIA's longstanding stronghold over domestic criminal organizations? Or simply to consolidate their position in the USA through mob muscle and extensive networks of political corruption and blackmail, ensuring full compliance with any of their plans?

Wayne Madsen Report: Rahm Emanuel - FBI file - MOSSAD

While the people of Chicago will definitely be getting "Rahmed" since they will be at the same time inheriting a gang of Israeli assassins and usurpers of American national sovereignty who are infiltrating the USA by way of its underworld, the American population is in exchange is slated to become subject to far more extensive and wide reaching Mob Rule. The second most powerful person in the country after the President, the White House Chief of Staff will presumably have "Carte Blanche" to do anything THE MOB COMMANDS, all in the name of the President of the United States. In so doing the Daley's are taking the 'Family Business' big time, making the Soprano's seem like honest village delicatessen owners and the Sicilian Mafia look like rank amateurs.

Apparently there is only one way of organizing the American Presidency as of late. You put into place a puppet figurehead and get a second fiddle to play to the tune, lurking in the shadows. The real potentates will be meeting in secret places far from anyone even remotely visible. Under Reagan this was the VP Godfather Bush. Under Bush Junior it was the VP Dick Cheney. Under Obama it is apparently going to be White House Chief of Staff Kingpin Bill Daley. Bravo America, the USA can stand proud by the gutting of the Republic by gangs of criminals shamelessly urinating on any residues of democracy.

GS
edit on 10-1-2011 by Getsmart because: the USA is currently being infiltrated by a Mossad 5th Column while the Crime Syndicate is handed the Keys to the White House !

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Well remember number 6 is actually number 1. So if you think this is a conspkiracy this would make Hillary in charge of the country but no one is to know?? How much of an influence does she really have with Obama?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This is who we are,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I don't pay attention to what Hillary wears.

How very interesting. My take on it? My first impression tells me that it's a public admission, like what the powers that buzz do with media such as tv shows, movies and commercials. But alas only the chronically aware/awake will ask the golden question "why". All others will see it as anything but what it really is. For example:

. As a trend to see how many variations of the same theme one can wear.
. As an attention-getter and attention-keeper.
. As a distraction.
. As an advertisement for a clothes line from a specific clothes designer.
And the list goes on and on, but I don't.

So I know "why" she's doing it but now I want to know what the message is that her masters are wanting to convey.

Obviously it has to do with the 1960s tv show. Her masters want us smart ones to know that we are, in deed, and from their perspective, their prisoners, on a prison planet. Hillary might not be aware of the message herself. Especially if she is a clone for them. Actually I doubt she is aware of the connection.

Opinion from Tone

edit on 10-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of spelling.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

So I know "why" she's doing it but now I want to know what the message is that her masters are wanting to convey.

Obviously it has to do with the 1960s tv show. Her masters want us smart ones to know that we are, in deed, and from their perspective, their prisoners, on a prison planet. Hillary might not be aware of the message herself. Especially if she is a clone for them. Actually I doubt she is aware of the connection.

Hi Toni,

You've hit the nail on the head, those who are the most clueless are those who convey the message. In the olden days the message bearers were put to death because they were usually spies in the fuller sense, and you didn't want them snooping about and returning to sell their 'intelligence'. Nowadays the messenger isn't one who conveys information to kings, that isn't even done by embassies which serve quite a different purpose than the official one. Today's messenger is the one who delivers multiple signals to multiple audiences all at the same time.

For this reason, the variety and multiplicity of messages, it is important that the messenger not be so informed as they may either put a spin on a message voluntarily or unconsciously, and they also might dilute a message of one of its critical signals.

For example, in the present cited situation, the Prisoner outfit of Hillary might be used to "Trigger" embedded responses among mind controlled agents the world over, possibly in embassies of various countries. Let us remember that in the series The Prisoner, there were no real nations having all allegiances similarly discarded by lumping all sides of the artificial equation of geopolitics into the same village each burdened with the same subservient condition subject to the overlord's power, number 2 and the ever evasive number 1.

Also, this could be used to trigger highly differentiated responses in each individual, causing them to move onto a new phase, either making a lasting life change such as a divorce or move to another location, engaging in a new profession or building relationships in social circles they never before frequented, or it could serve to set forth instantaneous short term acts such as homocide, revolt or even public declarations.

Then there is the layer for the general public, which is one where we should not question authority, that is what was the main message broadcast by the village powers that be to all its residents, and the populace will probably react on an unconscious level by remaining even more subservient than usual as they have learned to comply with this form of accommodation already.

For those more in the know, we will read into this that we actually are Prisoners, and either feel trapped and helpless or else rebel but not having much of a clue as to who or what is behind the village power authority, much like number 6 who endlessly beat his head against the wall pursuing false leads and never getting to the bottom of it. Enjoy the fall into the rabbit hole. LOL

GS

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think shes trying to tell us she got a promotion in the illuminati.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
I think shes trying to tell us she got a promotion in the illuminati.

Makes sense, except... the Illuminati would already know and wouldn't need to be told, and we probably aren't supposed to know ?

GS

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Don't forget pride and ego, she may wants to show her ranks of a little.

Somehow with power also seems to come ego and vanity.

Edit: Especially with obtained power, or by promotion. Usually people born with that can handle it better. Or should i say, know how to conceal it.
edit on 12-1-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Getsmart, hi.

Well good, I hit the nail on the head.

That's amazing, I hadn't given any thought to the role of the messenger evolving because of embassies and such.

Interesting how you parrot the tv show's design by describing the delivery of the message and how it's open to interpretation by the level of awareness of the audience receiving it.

I haven't seen all 17 episodes of The Prisoner but I'd like to if I can find the time.

:So that's how I ended up in the rabbit hole, I fell into it. That means I probably stepped in it.

Tone

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Looks to me like it's the same 2 or 3 suits in the photos. She travels a lot. Having worked as a traveling saleswoman in the past, I can attest to the convenience and comfort of being able to rely on a certain cut or design to always look flattering, regardless of the amount of beauty sleep or food I may or may not have been getting. My favorite was always houndstooth. The pattern on the suit, that is, not the food.

edit on 13-1-2011 by dalloway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i just saw a preview for some movie coming out. some end of days super battle between 9 empowered hardcore people. 9 of "us" who "escaped" and this guy narrating is all "i am number 4"... and he is supposed to be the big deal. he talks about number 2 being killed. and blah blah anyway aside from the super power spin its kinda weird with the symbolism and the timing of it all. and each of these guys have these really odd symbols tied to them. they flash on screen as he explains the numbers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is long overdue:

Be seeing you...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sorry to break it to all the guys out there but "piping" is in. I purchased 4 jackets with piping from The Gap, Banana Republic and Macy's earlier this season. You are reading too much into a trend.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join