I Am Number 2, You Are Number 6: Is Hillary Trying To Tell Us Something?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hilary will always be a two..

No real man would give her one.....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Excellent! We have a working theory. This sounds very plausible, if not probable. You've just provided a scenario that I couldn't quite get my mind around, or put forth in any coherent way. Thank you. This is it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Get rid of the Alien Overlords part and I might be able to entertain this. Oh, and the part about Obama being selected by the Number 1 cabal to be #2. In a post-9/11 world, no corporate thinker would ever select a black man with a name that rhymes with Iraq Osama to run for President and ever expect him to make it out of the primaries. Maybe in hindsight it seems like a genius mastermind super-villian plan of the century, but let's face it, the premise, in 2006, when the team were being selcted, would never have been entertained within any boardroom on Earth.

He looked like a guy whose nutsack is being held hostage when he made his tax cut announcement last night. To me, he's been coming across like a shooting gallery target since getting elected. That's not what you do with, or allow others to do with, a president that you installed. Obama might be the only one who wasn't part of the plan, and who's being handled as best as can be handled, considering the office he was elected to. And in this case, handling him involves throwing economic crisis after economic crisis at him to keep him tied up as much as possible, while launching as much craziness within the hysterical rightwing as can be plausibly launched to stir the whole thing to a confusing level.

As far as Clinton's wardrobe SOS, if it's true then I'm thinking that her pantsuits, Julian Assange's WikiLeaks, the no-surprise 2 year extension of the Bush Tax Cuts, the Patriot Act (launching the NSA Spy non-scandal, Abu Grahib, GitMo, and TortureGate non-scandal suite of Bushisms), the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, the 14 trillion dollar debt, and the fact that the GOP walks into every single confrontation with the DNC as though they already have the guaranteed results posted on their clubhouse wall, are all related, and can be traced back to what the 9/11 Attacks have to do with the Anthrax Attacks that followed immediately on their heels and shut down the government's and media's curiosity over the weird anomalies that the 9/11 Truth Movement's been crying over ever since.

I don't know if she's hinting at the Simpson's oddly predictive 9/11 reference with these suits, but if she is, then she's suggesting that it's the same folks that are still calling the shots, and have been since the last week in September of 2001.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Reporter: How will you handle your campaign?
Number Six: No comment.
Reporter: "Intends to fight for freedom at all costs."
Photographer: Smile
Reporter: How about your internal policy?
Reporter: "Will tighten up on Village security."
Photographer: Smile!
Reporter: What about your external policy?
Reporter: "Our exports will operate in every corner of the globe." How do you feel about life and death?
Number Six: Mind your own business.
Reporter: "No comment."

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think that Hillary is trying to tell America not to waste any money on a dentist and spend your money else where and generate more tax revenues for her Liberal government. Look at the teeth for crying out loud.....Hasn't she ever heard of whitening toothpaste , disgusting !!! No wonder Bill is getting hooked else where, even a donkey wouldn't go close to that !!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"Welcome to your Village..."
Anyone else care care to give it a shot.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Notice the "All Seeing Eye" behind McGoohan? Puts a different spin on things, eh?

edit on 12/8/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Notice the "All Seeing Eye" behind McGoohan? Puts a different spin on things, eh?

This is very disturbing, that series was on TV almost half a century ago and it took this long for us to get into the loop understanding that there is such a thing as the Illuminati above Politics and above the Secret Service! It is that All Seeing Eye which is Above Top Secret. This is what we must discover in terms of its Agenda and the real Identity of the CULPRITS ! I think they are Alien, but who knows, it could be some very very twisted humans, but they commit so many crimes against Humanity it is only logical that they be something other than Human: No species in nature tries to destroy its own species and I don't think that Mainind is any exception. We are only told otherwise to conceal the Aliens among us.

GS

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
She's just dressing as she has for the past 20 years. Nothing new here. The look that's best for her is the pants suit and the black is slimming and professional. Considering her age and weight and everything .. it looks pretty good on her.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Today Hillary was wearing her "cornflower blue" pantsuit. She did a-lot of nodding and smiling while Obama was speaking at a press conference. She was also looking around rather shiftily...

I was reminded of the use of "blue screens" in film and television. Now-a-days they're green, but the purpose is the same:

Chroma key compositing (or chroma keying) is a technique for compositing two images or frames together in which a color (or a small color range) from one image is removed (or made transparent), revealing another image behind it.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think her blue suit combined with her nervous demeanor suggests that her being in agreement with Obama on certain sensitive topics is actually a fake projection; something she wants to let us in on. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it.
edit on 12/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos and added photo

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Today Hillary was wearing her "cornflower blue" pantsuit. She did a-lot of nodding and smiling while Obama was speaking at a press conference. She was also looking around rather shiftily...

I was reminded of the use of "blue screens" in film and television. Now-a-days they're green, but the purpose is the same:

Chroma key compositing (or chroma keying) is a technique for compositing two images or frames together in which a color (or a small color range) from one image is removed (or made transparent), revealing another image behind it.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think her blue suit combined with her nervous demeanor suggests that her being in agreement with Obama on certain sensitive topics is actually a fake projection; something she wants to let us in on. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Hi This is who we are,

That is also something which does make you wonder. I think that we are being confronted with a more willful and openly operative use of mind control conditioning cues from Hillary's wardrobe choices to the blanket policy declarations the public is fed like so many swine at the feeder.

We are living in a real life sized Animal Farm (referring to the book by the same name). And they are showing us that this is how the farmer is dressed. If you don't understand this picture, they even plugged into your unconscious brain with the clear message that YOU ARE A PRISONER and this is Number 2. Who is Number 1? You'll never find out. That is what the Mini-series The Prisoner proved beyond a doubt. The prisoner can never get out, at best you'll be Number 6 if you're lucky, but they'll break your resistance, shatter your mind, control your life and defeat your every ploy to gain freedom. YOU ARE THE PRISONER.

The BLUE SCREEN is probably another Mind Control technique. Blue Screens are used in the image production industry to TRICK OUR EYES and create an illusion that something which isn't there is actually there. It is used to blank out a portion of reality and to add an image which isn't really there to compose a false picture of an illusory reality. We don't notice this going on consciously but do detect the subterfuge unconsciously. This is why dressing Hillary Clinton in that same exact Blue Screen color tells our subconscious mind to do something, to operate some trick of the mind on our conscious awareness, with a secret message involved.

It would be useful to know exactly what context Hillary wore that Blue Screen Suit and what precise words she used. This could have also been a MASS Mind Control TRIGGER MESSAGE for countless programmed and brainwashed individuals who may have seen this image and been placed in an conditioned operative mode by its impact. Without further details it is difficult to speculate, but that something strange is up is highly likely. The use of 2 such unusual attires in close sequence must compel us to question who is behind this use of public focus on a key global personality.

Thanks for alerting us to this!

Getsmart

T

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

That is also something which does make you wonder. I think that we are being confronted with a more willful and openly operative use of mind control conditioning cues from Hillary's wardrobe choices to the blanket policy declarations the public is fed like so many swine at the feeder.

We are living in a real life sized Animal Farm (referring to the book by the same name).

It would be useful to know exactly what context Hillary wore that Blue Screen Suit and what precise words she used. This could have also been a MASS Mind Control TRIGGER MESSAGE for countless programmed and brainwashed individuals who may have seen this image and been placed in an conditioned operative mode by its impact. Without further details it is difficult to speculate, but that something strange is up is highly likely. The use of 2 such unusual attires in close sequence must compel us to question who is behind this use of public focus on a key global personality.

She just stood there nodding, smiling in a fake way and looking around nervously during Obama's press conference/speech on Thursday December 16th, 2010.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
2 of the best and brightest person.

1, an obviously intelligent black man who beat the odds, won the hearts and minds of a society, acended to the throne.

2, a committed and dedicated freedom fighter in her lifetime, beat the odds and became the most powerful lady in the world.

And yet, upon taking office, they both finally realized that they do not call the shots nor capable of reforms or changes, for all their power and might. They are prisoners, just as we all are....

There are mortals with higher powers within the shadows behind the screens...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

This is very disturbing, that series was on TV almost half a century ago and it took this long for us to get into the loop understanding that there is such a thing as the Illuminati above Politics and above the Secret Service! It is that All Seeing Eye which is Above Top Secret. This is what we must discover in terms of its Agenda and the real Identity of the CULPRITS ! I think they are Alien, but who knows, it could be some very very twisted humans, but they commit so many crimes against Humanity it is only logical that they be something other than Human: No species in nature tries to destroy its own species and I don't think that Mainind is any exception. We are only told otherwise to conceal the Aliens among us.

GS

This quote fits in here somewhere;

"In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Oh definitely!

As I recall in 2007 both the Clintons and Obama went to the Bilderberger meeting in June. If I recall correctly at that time Hillary was told that Obama would get the presidency.

Obama will be a one term president Hillary will get the 2012 slot because the republicans will field the light weight Palin.

There is no way either Obama or the Clintons actually called the shots. The Bilderberger/Bankers do.

There is no question that a small clique of Bankers and CEO have been running the USA as their private Kingdom for years. Here is an example of the coldblooded destruction of American Society.

That destruction can be seen in this Chart Note the dramatic increase in incarceration matches the "ripping apart the fabric of its society" described below. The United States has the highest documented incarceration rate in the world.

... CED complained that "the excess of human resources engaged in agriculture is probably the most important single factor in the "farm problem'" and describes how agricultural production can be better organized to fit to business needs A report published in 1962 entitled "An Adaptive Program for Agriculture"[3] is even more blunt in its objectives, leading Time Magazine to remark that CED had a plan for fixing the identified problem: "The essential fact to be faced, argues CED, is that with present high levels farm productivity, more labor is involved in agriculture production that the market demands " in short, there are too may farmers. To solve that problem, CED offers a program with three main prongs."....

Some of the report's authors would go on to work in government to implement CED's policy recommendations....

CED members were influential in business, government, and agricultural colleges, and their outlook shaped both governmental policies and what farmers were taught. Farmers found themselves encouraged to give up on a farming system that employed minimal outsourced inputs and capital and get "efficient" by adopting instead a system that required they go into debt...

Their plan was so effective and so faithfully executed by its operatives in the US government that by 1974 the CED couldn't help but congratulate itself in another agricultural report called "A New US Farm Policy for Changing World Food Needs" for the efficiency of the tactics they employed to drive farmers from their land.

The human cost of CED's plans were exacting and enormous.
CED's plans resulted in widespread social upheaval throughout rural America, ripping apart the fabric of its society destroying its local economies. They also resulted in a massive migration to larger cities. The loss of a farm also means the loss of identity, and many farmers' lives ended in suicide....

...The Keystone Report [2001] also clearly indicates that a focus on a less capital-intensive system would have been financially beneficial for smaller farmers, stating "Hundreds of millions of public dollars have been invested in research to improve the efficiency of capital-intensive systems, while virtually nothing has been invested in low-cost systems. If this research imbalance were to be addressed, management-intensive systems might in many cases exceed the efficiency of capital-intensive systems.
www.opednews.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's a pant suit with similar trim to the one an actor in a movie is wearing.... What can I say? So what?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
It's a pant suit with similar trim to the one an actor in a movie is wearing.... What can I say? So what?

It's just a Masonic compass and square. No big deal. I don't see the point.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

She just stood there nodding, smiling in a fake way and looking around nervously during Obama's press conference/speech on Thursday December 16th, 2010.

Sure thing. If you stand back and observer their respective body language, it seems as though there are 3 puppets at the pulpit, only one of which is having its strings pulled. This is a very bad state of affairs where one wonders whether there still is a measure of humanity left residually within these individuals or whether they are mind controlled or perfectly possessed.

GS

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

At least I'm not the only one who notices these things.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
2 of the best and brightest person.

1, an obviously intelligent black man who beat the odds, won the hearts and minds of a society, acended to the throne.

2, a committed and dedicated freedom fighter in her lifetime, beat the odds and became the most powerful lady in the world.

And yet, upon taking office, they both finally realized that they do not call the shots nor capable of reforms or changes, for all their power and might. They are prisoners, just as we all are....

It is funny how you manage to slip in the promotional propaganda about this nefarious twosome's respective virtues. Hillary is the one who ordered the Waco massacre and officiated in a number of assassinations while she was handling lower level CIA agent Bill in the White House. Obama was groomed for power by Le Cercle member Bzrezinski who weened him from his agency days through the Chicago syndicate before graduating to the highest level of criminal activity: Crimes against humanity and war. No wonder he got the Nobel Peace Prize and that people will believe anything you repeat enough times.

This makes me wonder about the truth of the final line of your post. There may be something far worse than "Mortals with higher powers within the shadows behind the scenes..."

Here's a look for starters outlining some research into the possibility that those meeting at the Bilderberg don't get their orders from mere mortals but from entirely different critters:

LINK to Branton's CosCon

Meaning the farmer isn't necessarily human, and we are closer than we might suspect to the realization of something worse yet than The Planet of the Apes ! Take a gander at Agenda 21 and figure it out for yourself what it means that they want to reduce us by 95% and park the survivors in a few cities along railways.

Human containment making way for what or... whom ? ! ?

Current Status of Agenda 21 Global Reporting Compliance

Military Intelligence General Stubblebine telling us they want us DEAD

Yellow and Red are OFF LIMITS to Surviving Humans

This means that either some extremely vicious and unconscionable demented madmen are wanting us moved into another dimension colloquially called DEATH, or that some form of competing entity is trying to take over all of the living space on the surface of our planet Earth.

GS

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join