It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now my life is at risk, says WikiLeaks chief ... and he promises to publish files on UFOs and aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
I don't know what to think at this point, Proto. Assange, to me, has become the modern day Emmanuel Goldstein, and I just don't know if he is just another NWO pawn, or someone of great importance.

If his posturing has any merit, at all, then TPTB would be stupid to capture this man. If this "insurance" file has any merit or gems contained within, this could potentially have extremely damaging effects on the entire world.

The question begs itself: is this man the modern day "Robin Hood of information," or is he an NWO pawn in the fashion of Emmanuel Goldstein?

So many possibilities, and so little true answers. I'll be awaiting with bated breath, the results of this manhunt against Assange.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

Personally my own 'gut' instinct on Assange is that it's all a controlled psyops being run by the Powers that Be as part of asymmetrical warfare campaign that they are running.

Perhaps I am to cynical but I feel if Assange really represented a threat, they would have 'dealt' with it a long time ago.

I could be wrong, but I think it's just a way to assuage an information hungry public, while at the same time humiliating some of the nations that don't buckle under to American gunboat foriegn policy.

In that fashion they ensnare low level leakers of relatively benign information, and convince the people that the tip of the iceberg is actually the whole iceberg.

Most hackers once they are originally caught are recruited by Government agencies and I doubt Assange resisted this pressure.

I think it's all just grand theatre being staged for drama and to misinform the masses, but that's just me.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I dunno... all the women I am with love being teased, constantly. I think it's called foreplay, but I suppose too much of it can get kinda old...lol. If ***IF*** there is actually any good info in these leaks, including UFO type info, I'll be surprised. I still think this is a psyop and I haven't seen anything yet to prove otherwise.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I doubt there is going to be a smoking gun or proof.
It'll more than likely be one ambassador saying to another that he saw a long object outside the airplane window on the way back home that looked like a UFO or something along those lines.
I much prefer to set my sights low on this particular subject than expect that Wikileaks is holding the absolute proof that is going to prove once for all that UFOs are what we think they are.

Julian didn't sound very interested in the whole subject really. I'm sure if he had something really substantial, he would've sounded more excited or convincing????? Just my thoughts.

I too tend to think this is about all that would come of this. Perhaps some vague reference to investigations locally of sightings by U.S. personnel or the investigators of the host nation.

Though sometimes one clue can lead to another when you are trying to uncover things.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ampelios
Honestly I shouldn't get my hopes up either. It's just it would be nice to see some type of proof instead of watching them lie through there teeth about the "star visitors" and the technologies they have obtained from them. I don't mean to get of topic. I think Assange is targeting the more political scandal side of things rather then a giant ET cover up obviously.

I doubt Assange has anything besides relatively low level government cables. I don't think he has the skill to break highly encrypted top secret diplomatic cables dealing with highly sensitive matters like who are foreign spies are or black operations.

But it's great for Newspaper headlines and message boards.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

this is awesome dude, i would be looking forward to see some alien and ufo stuff from wikileaks, despite my doubts about their authenticity

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

this is awesome dude, i would be looking forward to see some alien and ufo stuff from wikileaks, despite my doubts about their authenticity

I think a lot of people are, and while the article itself is a little shakey, I decided to post it for that very reason.

A lot of members on these boards are hoping for something to sink there teeth into when it comes to disclosure.

I hope they won't be dissapointed.

Thanks for joining in.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If all this information he is leaking is true, Im surprised the government hasnt tried to assasinate him yet.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
More WL stories, are we tired of this yet. The main conspiracy should be all of the media and ATS stories on this. I am a betting man and I bet nothing comes out about technology that the gov't has been hiding(or if you prefer, alien technology). Same old song and dance.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

throw stuff against the wall and see what sticks i see.
sounds like a last ditch effort to cast a black eye on the usa.

like everything on ats. i'll believe it when i see it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
More WL stories, are we tired of this yet. The main conspiracy should be all of the media and ATS stories on this. I am a betting man and I bet nothing comes out about technology that the gov't has been hiding(or if you prefer, alien technology). Same old song and dance.

I Agree man, im still not sure on WL and its autentiscity, but im following it none the less. So many times have we been promised a smoking gun for disclosure and its never been delivered.

I really hope there is somthing tasty in those files to come, im begingin to loose my faith in the disclosure movement, no matter how much fight it.

Lets just hope we get some results, and if your the real deal Julian, god speed my man.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
My personal and scarcely informed opinion is that any (hypothetical) comprehensive info re:unidentified craft or aliens et al would not be circulated in the same intelligence comm's as of the geopolitical realm.
There must be different tiers of classification to the information feeds based on "sensitivity" I would posit, and I don't believe that an intelligence analyst who is exposed to the movements and opinions of a given diplomat would be the same who would also process intel on say, most of what is discussed on ATS.
If anything is released from Assange pertaining to the subject of this thread, it will be of little or no constructive value to disclosure IMO, as referred to earlier in the thread it will relate to an inexplicable event occurring to an individual (or even a group of for examples UN delegates) rather than incontrovertible evidence by proxy, due to the nature of it's existence and subject matter.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by M2298
If all this information he is leaking is true, Im surprised the government hasnt tried to assasinate him yet.

This is my thinking too, they have a 1001 ways to stage an accident. It's hard to believe this is not all some part of a disinformation campaign and psyops.

People are hungry for some kind of 'truth' so they are just wrapping this up in 'truth gift wrap".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join