It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now all smoke packages look the same.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What in the world are they spraying on the smokes?

What they should put on the package is the ingredients to the substance that they spray on the cigarettes I dare anyone of you people to take a pack of smokes empty them out and and then take a black neon light and look at them smokes and inside the package under the black light and tell me wtf is glowing it literally looks like someone sploooged a bunch of seman or spit some kinda substance on your smokes I have phoned the manufacturers about this mysterious substance that glows and if you look in the package you can tell the smokes were sprayed before being packaged as the run off of this substance is all in the package too so wtf are they poisoning us with and why don't they put that on the package, when I phoned and inquired they acted all ignorant about it like they didnt't know what I was talking about I have noticed too some smokes taste so much worse than others do to the glowing goo they spray on the smokes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

There is no need to go that far. Just light a cig while you're in the club. If the mix drinks haven't blurred your vision you will notice. Of course if your vision is blurred it might be more fun.

What I don't understand is what the government is making them put in cigarettes. There is now a chemical in there to make it stop burning if you stop smoking for a minute. Are they trying to posion smokers with fire retardent materials and chemicals?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Amazing.. Would think idiot politicians have more important things to worry about than the design on cigarette packs.. Its all rubbish .. Been smoking since the 60s with no adverse affect.. Funny us japanese have the longest life expectancy on the planet and many of us are smokers... Probably be awhile until see any packaging change out here where Im at.. No shops and stocked up till my trip downriver back to civilisation next year..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Amazing.. Would think idiot politicians have more important things to worry about than the design on cigarette packs.. Its all rubbish .. Been smoking since the 60s with no adverse affect.. Funny us japanese have the longest life expectancy on the planet and many of us are smokers... Probably be awhile until see any packaging change out here where Im at.. No shops and stocked up till my trip downriver back to civilisation next year..

it may be that some country's are making "healthier" smoke than others xD Nazi America is one of the country's who is doing some weird s!@# to all product's you all American are consuming.

can we trust what we are eating, smoking and drinking these days ? NO we cant period!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

Could be.. Out here in the jungle am usually a few years behind whats going on in "civilisation" grow my own food and fish down at the river.. True I smoke sampoerna a they dont have all the chemicals in them that western cigarettes do.. More natural and much better flavour.. Cheaper as well since they make em in indonesia.. Or I smoke the tobacco that some of the local villagers grow.. Life here in the jungles of s.e asia much better than would be in the police state western countries have become..
edit on 6-12-2010 by Expat888 because: Gremlins..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
Fags are bad full stop - Anyone opposing this action should seriously look at the consequences of being a heavy smoker. The amount of money being spent by health authorities to treat smoking related illness in insane. The products should be labled for what they really are.

I'll bet "health authorities" spend an insane poop ton of cash on traffic collisions too..

..ban the wheel? include warnings with every purchase of new tires?. Hey, lets make all cars look the same!!.. real ugly with blood, brain matter and entrails.

I plan on saving my empty boxes.. they'll be collectors items.

..or we could ban aggressive wars that kill millions.. or make US party leaders wear NASCAR jumpsuits with warning patches: "Republicans & democrats cause needless wars, DU poisoning, lies, frustration, headaches and are known to emit explosive diarrhea from the mouth.. vote at your own risk".. lol

Cigarettes are bad, sure.. politicians are worse... yet there's no warning on them.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

I didn´t realize you could buy a traffic collision and cars or tyres gave people cancer. But what do I know ? People that smoke (as I do occasionally) Know the risk. Children and younger people who are influenced by the packaging need to know what on the outside doesn´t reflect what is on the inside.

Everything in this world kills you as somebody has already mentioned. Ask somebody dying of `throat cancer´ if they regreted smoking, I´m sure you know the answer to that.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
reply to post by KingDoey

I don't live in the UK ! But I have lived in three European countries and I have seen the same results in each. A smoker will defend his/her right to very end. They will never except the truth of the matter what ever evidence you put in front of them, I know, my mother is the same. However when I listen to her first thing in the morning I can tell you the coughing noises she makes are linked to nothing else. I too know of people in my family who have smoked all their lives and have lived to a good age. Thats the minority ! why would goverments print "SMOKING KILLS" on the packet if it wasn't true ?? Goverments want the revenue from the tax so if it wasn't true surely they would print "SMOKINGS GOOD" for you ! they don't.... Argue it until you're blue in the face it makes no odds.

I am not saying someone shouldn'd smoke, it's their choice, what I'm saying the packet shouldn't be attractive to sell them. People will always smoke, drink and take drugs but in doing so know the possible concequences of doing so. I knew a herion addict that lived as a junkie until he was 75 !! doesn't mean herion is OK does it.

Just for the record i know longer smoke (well except the odd one when i am battered!). I will defend smokers because they get so much persecution for doing something, that these days, does not affect those that do not wish to partake.

Secondly, if you believe everything that our governments say, WHY ARE YOU ON ATS?!

Heroin is a completly different kettle of fish. It warps your mind. Smoking does not.

Enough said

<< 1   >>

join