It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Assange: Release the Prophecy of August, 1979

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11 Please provide some more information. You come across as very well spoken and i sense an urgency in your posts?

Excuse me.

But what is it about the phrase "Contact the Jewish Voice for Peace in Oakland, California" that you do not understand?

The Prophecy, received in August, 1979, was not faxed to the Washington, D.C. embassies of Egypt, Syria and the Israel until early December, 2007; a period of more than 28 years.

There was a reason for this.

Mi cha el

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

You really REALLY dont want to see what a woman carries in her handbag..take my word for it

Mr Cecil, yes you are keeping me in suspense..you came to ATS and submitted a post claiming a truthful prophesy, that could mean something for this civilization, you claim. But yet, in the same breath you claim it's not for ATS? Im not understanding this, and if it is out of your hands, why are you speaking about it at all..if its out of your hands, then give it mine, I will post it here.

thegreatwolf..all I can say is..LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbandonFaieth Its called a scanner...

I've got a scanner; which is the same as the fax machine that I recently used to send it to the Jewish Voice for Peace.

I do agree with alot of people who are posting in this thread that untill YOU can come up with something to show then its nothing but hogwash!

Now ask me if I care.

Did you read the last line of the OP above my signature?

Did I stutter?

Mi cha el

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
unsealing-the-seven-seals.blogspot.com...

This your site OP, or did someone else receive the prophecy as well?

Not copy-pasting now are we?

*The Prophecy of August, 1979 was sent by certified mail, return receipts requested and received, to President Theodore Hesburgh, and Chairman of the Theology Department, David Burrell, at the University of Notre Dame, in early September, 1979. Subsequently, it was faxed to the Washington, D.C. embassies of Egypt, Syria and the Israel in December, 2007.

**The Vision-Prophecy of the coming “time of trouble”—which, as all Revelation, occurs only in the context of the cessation of time and thought—was so utterly and completely horrifying as to be beyond human comprehension. There is simply no intellectual category of meaning into which such ‘information’ can be placed. Thus, the response I have for those theologians who excuse themselves by saying that they did not believe the Prophecies that I sent them: Neither did I. Disbelief does not transform Truth into falsehood.

******The number of replies I have received to the thousands upon thousands of letters and e-mails I have sent to the religious ‘authorities’ and the mainstream, ‘alternative’ and Internet media officials over the past 34+ years could probably be counted on the fingers of two or maybe three hands; all of those replies being negative; not one of them acknowledging even so much as a snowflake’s chance in hell that I could be telling them the Truth. A cassette tape explaining the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’, sent in October or November, 1981 to the Neve Yerushalayim School for Women in Jerusalem, however, resulted in the one and only positive response from a religious ‘authority’ that I have ever received.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12/6/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: replace quote tags with external source tags

edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by abaddon6

Why don't you release the documents yourself, why do you want to free-ride on the attention Wikileaks is getting ? If your document is important and also true i am pretty sure people will give it the attention it deserves.

He's not posting them because it's it's not his responsibility any more! Apparently it was at some point, but now it's not.

And we either should know or we shouldn't know. If we find out some how then we were supposed to know, but his lips are sealed.

Contact the first church of gobbledy gook if you want to find out, but leave this poor man alone!

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: trimmed big quote

link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

You say the message is intended for the civilization, yet you will not tell everyone you know about it but only people who are famous. Yeah, that makes total sense.

Wouldn't it be obvious that you'd give it for free to everyone, since, you know, it concerns them all? Instead you'd rather be all cryptic and say we have to contact a bunch of religious people who probably thought you were having a manic episode.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AbandonFaieth

Yes, this was what I was referring to earlier, copy, print..etc..there are ways to get type written pages on the internet

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
unsealing-the-seven-seals.blogspot.com...

This your site OP, or did someone else receive the prophecy as well?

Yes. This is my website.

And, if you were to read the Prophecy, the meaning of this particular note would become clear.

Mi cha el

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

And, if you were to read the Prophecy, the meaning of this particular note would become clear.

Mi cha el

And I'm sure I'll never know because of all those people who refuse to listen to you.

God hates false prophets dude, go back to your street corner soapbox.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
why is he 'false' ? and isnt ATS the exact site to debate this?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
why is he 'false' ? and isnt ATS the exact site to debate this?

Debate what?

The fact that he passes the buck? There's no debating that.

I know what's going to happen, god told me so; but I can't tell you. Listen to me!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Mr Cecil, this is your book description, is it your prophecy, as well?

For thousands and hundreds of years, the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious authorities have propagated a fatal error concerning the Doctrine of “resurrection”—an error which resulted, first, in both the crucifixion of Jesus and the Holocaust, and now threatens human survival itself in a rapidly-approaching, large-scale military confrontation between Judaeo-Christian civilization and Islamic civilization. A decision must now be made: Either the monotheistic religious authorities will bring about the near-annihilation of human civilization through their errors about the Doctrine of “resurrection”; or, instead, there will be a return to the fundamental Revelations of the Torah, the Prophets, the Gospels and the Koran.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Precisely.

It is an original document sent by fax, however.

But it is self-authored.

I can't do anything about that.

I am the one who received the Prophecy after all.

But, are you suggesting that, if someone else had faxed them the Prophecy, that they would have published it?

Not a snowflake's chance in hell.

Mi cha el

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
this man sent wikileaks a document and he wishes it to be released by them. perhaps they will when they tire of making our government look silly with the gossip papers they are letting out now. the OP is entitled to ask for his documnet to be let out, but all he gets on here, is hostile scripture qoutes fired at him. shame on YOU.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
this man sent wikileaks a document and he wishes it to be released by them. perhaps they will when they tire of making our government look silly with the gossip papers they are letting out now. the OP is entitled to ask for his documnet to be let out, but all he gets on here, is hostile scripture qoutes fired at him. shame on YOU.

Shame on zealotry.

also where did I quote scripture?

Matthew 13:37 And God said, Me-Damn, I hate false Prophets dude. And Noah said unto him, Word!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"thousands and hundreds" Priceless!

Delusional people make for great entertainment. BTW, I'm changing my handle to StarWarsWetDream

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
[Snipped double post]

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
enumbra, i just BET you collect comics. but this man is ENTITLED to write this thread and ASK!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch Mr Cecil, this is your book description, is it your prophecy, as well?

No.

The Revelation and Doctrine of "resurrection" and the Prophecies of the coming "time of trouble" are two separate issues.

No Prophecies are to be found in that book.

Oh, by the way, a press release announcing the publicication of that book was sent to some 5,000 media outlets--newspapers, radio and TV stations, etc.--to which there was, apparently, not even so much as one reply. (The book publisher forwarded to me those fax confirmation sheets.)

I also personally faxed this press release to somewhere between 60 and 70 Jewish Federations in the United States. I have the fax confirmation sheets.

Not one reply.

Mi cha el

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join