It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Assange: Release the Prophecy of August, 1979

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
enumbra, i just BET you collect comics. but this man is ENTITLED to write this thread and ASK!!

Love Garfield. Everybody loves comics.

What does that have to do with anything though? Please stay on topic.
edit on 12/6/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Right, it is a gray area in regards to what they want to publish or not.

I also think that they are going with the safest "leaks" for the moment, and that probably most will be treated in the same manner you were when faced with similar requests for now.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

I am sorry that you did not get replies.
I have been reading some of your material on your site, it's quite confusing to me.
I'm understanding that it has to do with chakra's and the awakening of self. Am I to assume this is at last partially correct? Well, I'm all for that. But the way you have worded a lot of your material is hard for me to understand, maybe I need a Michael Cecil for dummies book

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mr Cecil, may I please ask what

the Vision of the “Son of man” and the Revelation of the “resurrection”

means? In layman terms, of course.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
yummy's ego aside, i am quite interested in what you have to say. as for chakras,youll be safe and OK as long as you are for good and not darkness. but can you post ANY material on here for us to read;an excerpt?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

and when i read his links it was re-incarnation, which may or may not be a fact in this world, but it's the wrong mind set in researching revalation

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof "thousands and hundreds" Priceless!

The Jewish religious 'authorities' for thousands of years.

The Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' for hundreds of years.

The Revelation of the "resurrection" was first termed that in the Book of Isaiah, written, oh, 2700 or so years ago.

That's thousands of years ago.

And that term has been DISINTERPRETED ever since.

Paul, the Pharisee originator of Christian theology, is hundreds of years ago; and the Muslim religious 'authorities' following in the steps of Paul are also hundreds of years ago.

Mi cha el

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This whole thread is going to dry up, without any further info what are we supposed to do? Sit around and discuss a 30+ year old prophecy that nobody knows anything about?!

I looked at the guy's website and read a bit but the information is so fragmented. It goes from vague ideas about consciousness, The agents out of the Matrix Movie and end times prophecy.

Without any context, its all a bit too vague. Mr Cecil won't go into further details so we just sit here like lemons.

Frustrating to say the least.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Maybe I interpreted them wrong, was quite confusing to read

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Let me do you a personal favor.

U2U me, and I'll give you my email address. Scan the prophecies, and send the scanned images to that address.

I will run a program to have the text parsed out of the images, and will then send the text back to you.

Then you can post the entire text of the prophecy on ATS so we all know what you're talking about.

Sound good?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
nice post, newly, cant say fairer than that?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I suggest a google search. I found a whole load of reference to this particular prophecy...

www.teachinghearts.org...

unsealing-the-seven-seals.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

Thank you for the links..the one is the OP's link I believe, the other I havent seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yep it is, and the other one is somewhat heavy duty!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The Vision of the "Son of man" is termed the "Tree of Life" in Genesis 3:24.

It is referred to as the "Vision of Knowledge" in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls authored by Jesus.

It is referred to as the "Night Journey" in the Quran.

It is symbolized by the caduceus and Pegasus in Greek mythology; and Jesus being crucified "at the place of the Skull" and "between two thieves".

It is referred to as the "Thunderbird" and the "horse with no name" in the American Indian traditions. (America has a song by that name.)

Something similar in the Eastern religions is referred to as the "vision of kundalini".

And the "Stargate Sequence" from 2001--A Space Odyssey is a 'generally' accurate representation of what that Vision and the Knowledge Revealed through that Vision consists of.

The Revelation of the "resurrection" consists of the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the revelation of the memories of previous lives as figuratively described in the response of Jesus to the Sadducees in the Gospel of Luke Chapter 20:36.

Mi cha el
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: replaced needless quote with "reply to" tags

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
if 2001 is accurate, then there is nothing to worry about and why would this NEED to be let out? just sit back and enjoy the dawn of mans second ascent.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Oh, by the way, a press release announcing the publicication of that book was sent to some 5,000 media outlets--newspapers, radio and TV stations, etc.--to which there was, apparently, not even so much as one reply. (The book publisher forwarded to me those fax confirmation sheets.)

Not one reply.

It is all coming into full view at this point. You had a prochecy given unto in the year of our lord 1979, correct?

You worte a book about this with, according to your website, Peter Gabriel, correct?

Now, Jullian AssMan of Wiki wont return your calls or have drinks with you, correct?

Now, the Jewish League of the greater Oakland area has all but washed it's hand of you, correct?

Its not your responsability any longer, correct?

You don't care to release it yourself here because Assman is famous and we are not, correct?

OK - so here is what I have so far:

You are a bitter man because you made up a prophecy in 1979 and wrote a book about it and no one purchased your book so you are probably on the hook for the publishing costs and to help defray said costs you need someone famous to "Oprah" your book for you and it will then FLY off Amazon virtual shevles, or do I have it wrong?

Dorian Soran

link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11 Frustrating to say the least.

Welcome to my reality.

For the past 34 years.

Waiting for someone to publicize the Prophecies I have received.

Did you read where I suggested that you contact the Jewish Voice for Peace...

...if you are really interested in the Prophecy?

The advice still stands.

Mi cha el

link   
wikileaks doesn't release self published/written works

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join