It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl FIELD STRIPS AR-15 in 15 seconds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is a great video IMO...
All you bleeding heart libs: stuff your comments

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Found these vids of the same girl doing tactical handgun firing
Good job

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Before anyone says this is training the next generation of terrorists and school shooters, how about opening your eyes and seeing this is a father and daughter bonding, and she is learning to DEFEND HERSELF against the next generation of terrorists and school shooters

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This thread is a bit dodgy, were you searching for little girls when you found these videos?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
nice. My daughter and son in law (both army) spent some time in the cleaning room. When they came home, I put them to work on my AR. It looked new, never fired. there is no substitute for proper training.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Wait? What did she do? I don't understand?
I'm Liberal and I can tell we have many AK-47's and M16's on the streets still I never seen anyone clean a gun.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Wait? What did she do? I don't understand?
I'm Liberal and I can tell we have many AK-47's and M16's on the streets still I never seen anyone clean a gun.

Carbon fouling on a armalite is nasty. Lets hope your friends dont clean their guns.

WE will though LOL!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I thought that what she was doing. I have to learn before I go to the military. I recall when my friend purchased a nice AK-47. That baby was a old school one and a beauty. First time I ever held a gun and it was loaded. Luckily he knew about the safety on for safe measure. That gun was large. What can I say? We're teenagers a couple years back and I live in gangland.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Does anyone know any groups in California that will teach you about guns and how to use them the correct way?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
what is the point of all this really? so what if she can put an AR together, she'll probably end up being a nurse making 100k a year. whats so tactical about the second video? she struggle just to chamber the rounds and missed most of her shot at a target 5 ft away.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Cool videos, man. I think that you have kids and own a gun, it's important that you get them familiar with the weapon. Teach them responsible use of it. Maybe, there would be fewer accidents that way. When you put something off limits and don't teach them to respect it that when they get curious and play around with a gun and hurt themselves or others. For all the anti-gun people:Gun control is between your ears. Meaning, common sense and intelligence are the best way to control your weapon. Think before you shoot. Also, I've noticed that most shootings occur in gun free zones (schools for instance).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Are you trying to imply something?
come out and say what youre trying to imply, and if youre trying to say what youre saying, youre one sick twisted person

and if you REALLY want to know, someone else posted this on another forum I am on so i thought of posting it here

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

could you do better at her age?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wish I was 11 again...I would ask her "Real Nicely" if she would like to go steady.....lol.....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

lol forget worrying about dad......

top topics

join