It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Takeover of Europe and USA. (Cultures are DYING OUT)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Reader

you really believe everything you see on youtube don't you?

I live it. I've lived my whole life around it. Why don't you go spend a couple days in a predominately muslim neighborhood, be kind and open minded, and learn for yourself rather than trusting other people to form your opinions. I've written enough in this thread and I am done. Officially done, unless one of these people I've called out decides to reply.

You? I've already told you what you can do brother. I'm not watching your youtube videos. You can find just as many condemning videos if you replace "islam" with "christianity" or "catholicism" or even judi-ism. Youtube proves nothing.

edited to add: Youtube proves nothing.. except that some people love to hate, others love watching cats do stupid #, some find it interesting to look for recent UFO videos, others have fun creating hoaxes for gullible people to believe, and some wierdos look for some planet called nibiru or whatever.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Yeah, sure. because: obvious

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

Are you mentaly retarded? Are you comparing Bosnian muslims with muslims from let say Saudi Arabia, Iran, Irak, Somalia or the palestinians from Gaza?

There are a few types of muslims for example (simplified) "Liberal Muslims", "Moderate Muslims" and "Radical Muslims"

Which type are you?
What kind of branch of Islam are you a follower of?

Are you a Sunni, Shia, Kharijite or maybe Sufi muslim?

And the wast majority here in Europe seems to be of the non tolerant type, if you feel that's not the case you are very welcome to visit the Netherlands, England, France or Sweden to get a view point how it looks in the certain parts of Europe! Beacuse you don't live there but I DO!! If the muslims here in certain parts of Europe are so friendly and tolerant WHERE ARE THEY? All I see is people looking like ghost coverd in black clothing from top to bottom walking up and down the streets!
Where are the good muslims when the radicals protesting against everything thats against sharia?
Where are the good muslims? Are they in Bosnia?
Why don't the good muslims stand up and make there voice heard against the radicals?

Maybe you should give me your postal adress so I could send you a pretty informative book written by Mark Steyn, it's called America Alone, plus that there are many other informative books that dwells on the subject!

And yes! I do read books! I'm not a youtube fanatic that base all my facts on just youtube!
edit on 7-12-2010 by The Reader because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Reader
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

Are you mentaly retarded? Are you comparing Bosnian muslims with muslims from let say Saudi Arabia, Iran, Irak, Somalia or the palestinians from Gaza?

There are a few types of muslims for example (simplified) "Liberal Muslims", "Moderate Muslims" and "Radical Muslims"

Which type are you?
What kind of branch of Islam are you a follower of?

Are you a Sunni, Shia, Kharijite or maybe Sufi muslim?

And the wast majority here in Europe seems to be of the non tolerant type, if you feel that's not the case you are very welcome to visit the Netherlands, England, France or Sweden to get a view point how it looks in the certain parts of Europe! Beacuse you don't live there but I DO!! If the muslims here in certain parts of Europe are so friendly and tolerant WHERE ARE THEY? All I see is people looking like ghost coverd in black clothing from top to bottom walking up and down the streets!
Where are the good muslims when the radicals protesting against everything thats against sharia?
Where are the good muslims? Are they in Bosnia?
Why don't the good muslims stand up and make there voice heard against the radicals?

Maybe you should give me your postal adress so I could send you a pretty informative book written by Mark Steyn, it's called America Alone, plus that there are many other informative books that dwells on the subject!

And yes! I do read books! I'm not a youtube fanatic that base all my facts on just youtube!
edit on 7-12-2010 by The Reader because: (no reason given)

1. I'm not muslim. If you would have actually read anything I've written, you would know that. Retard.
2. You're scared of people who dress differently. Pussy.

First you say that I can't compare muslims from bosnia with muslims from the arabic countries, and then go on to explain how european muslims are of the "intolerant" type. Do you have some kind of mental malfunction?

I believe you're a liar. I don't think you live in europe. You want to send me a book called "America Alone"?
Here's a snipped from Amazon about your little work of FICTION.
It’s the end of the world as we know it…
"""Someday soon, you might wake up to the call to prayer from a muezzin. Europeans already are.

And liberals will still tell you that "diversity is our strength"—while Talibanic enforcers cruise Greenwich Village burning books and barber shops, the Supreme Court decides sharia law doesn’t violate the "separation of church and state," and the Hollywood Left decides to give up on gay rights in favor of the much safer charms of polygamy.

If you think this can’t happen, you haven’t been paying attention, as the hilarious, provocative, and brilliant Mark Steyn—the most popular conservative columnist in the English-speaking world—shows to devastating effect in this, his first and eagerly awaited new book on American and global politics.

The future, as Steyn shows, belongs to the fecund and the confident. And the Islamists are both, while the West—wedded to a multiculturalism that undercuts its own confidence, a welfare state that nudges it toward sloth and self-indulgence, and a childlessness that consigns it to oblivion—is looking ever more like the ruins of a civilization.

Europe, laments Steyn, is almost certainly a goner. The future, if the West has one, belongs to America alone—with maybe its cousins in brave Australia. But America can survive, prosper, and defend its freedom only if it continues to believe in itself, in the sturdier virtues of self-reliance (not government), in the centrality of family, and in the conviction that our country really is the world’s last best hope.

Steyn argues that, contra the liberal cultural relativists, America should proclaim the obvious: we do have a better government, religion, and culture than our enemies, and we should spread America’s influence around the world—for our own sake as well as theirs.

Mark Steyn’s America Alone is laugh-out-loud funny—but it will also change the way you look at the world. It is sure to be the most talked-about book of the year."""""

As I've said, you will believe anything you see, even when it isn't presented as the truth.

Now, to answer the rest of your idiotic questions before i get off the toilet and make the coffee.

Good muslims are everywhere, you're just too scared to talk to anyone of em. LOL (yeah, that's funny to me.)
Why don't you stand up and make your voice heard to the radicals? Why don't you stop picking on innocent people and go find the radicals if you're such a #ing patriot to whatever country you're lying to be from. And even if you find the radicals, what are you gonna do? Nothing.

So stop talking if you aren't going to read the rest of what I've written, and definitely don't reply to me unless you're actually going to make an argument that's not based on a work of Fiction.

edit to add the following.

So you read a book by a conservative who thinks America "should proclaim the obvious: we do have a better government, religion, and culture than our enemies, and we should spread America’s influence around the world—for our own sake as well as theirs."

And you offer this as an argument that muslims are bad people? To quote yourself "Are you mentally retarded?"
This is the reason people across the world spite America.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Yeah, sure. because: edit

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join