It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Takeover of Europe and USA. (Cultures are DYING OUT)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Have them all deported.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stimmy
Have them all deported.

Or

Send them to Concentration Camps, Labor Camps, and Death Camps

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by stimmy
Have them all deported.

Or

Send them to Concentration Camps, Labor Camps, and Death Camps

Good thinking sir

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeah, sure.

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Xcathdra

Sadly this is the mindset of the intrusive muslim,

You must respect our religion. We will not acknowledge yours.
You must respect our laws. We will not respect law of the land.
You must not disrespect Mohammed. We will not respect you.
You must not disrespect our women. We can.
You must not disrespect our mosques. We will destroy your churches.

Easily the most idiologically ill doctrinated, hypocrytical and hateful cultists existing!

I starred your post. Hope it makes you feel better about yourself ;-)

Do you agree or disagree with what was said and why?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by lestweforget

Islam do not recognize any other religion but their own, their laws do no allow that, their goal is to conquer and convert the infidels by any means necessary as they will never allow any religion but their own, regardless what country they are migrating too.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Islam did recognize other religions. Where the problem comes in is Islam forbids other religions from actively recruiting (Prostelitizing (sp)) new members.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

What can we say when 'western' society is
promoting same-sex marriages, abortions, two income family's,
gambling, alcohol, . . .
Just in russia alone, there were 2,766,360 'legal' abortions.
And britain, usa are not far behind.
( this all under the false name of 'christianity' )
It's no wonder people have given up on the sodomizing
priests, rabbi, and the gay baptists etc.
and are converting to islam.
It's not islam that is destroying family values, the
greed of the colonialists are their own worst enemy,
destroying the ethics of any natural moral society.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Easily the most idiologically ill doctrinated, hypocrytical and hateful cultists existing!

-Where does Islam say you must not respect other religions? Actually it teaches you to respect other religions.

-In Islam it's stated wherever muslims live they must follow the law of the land.

-Why is there the need to disrespect Prophets?

-Islam requires every muslim to to respect all kinds of women whether muslim or non-muslim.

-Where does Islam say you must destroy worhsip places of other religions?

Hateful cult? Than why are more than a billion people following it? Even the muslims in the West?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
let me say it again,

Islam is no a religion is a set of laws that their religion follows, Islam doesn't recognize any religions but their own, their goal is to conquer and convert

Their laws can not be changed and their laws are above any other laws that do no follow their own.

That is why they have so much problems accommodating to another nation that is not of Islamic culture and believes because they don't have too.

Islam is not about peace and never have.

The are migrating into other none Islamic nations trying to change the laws of the nations they invade and they are getting away with this one step at a time, infiltrating government positions

Look what Islam has done to UK and what is been trying to do in Australia.

If Islam was so much with peace they will move to the countries as migrants and will take the laws and believes of those the nations that are receiving them with open arms.

Stop lying about the religion of peace because Islam is not a religion is the laws that their religion abide by.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

let me say it again,

Islam is no a religion is a set of laws that their religion follows, Islam doesn't recognize any religions but their own, their goal is to conquer and convert

Their laws can not be changed and their laws are above any other laws that do no follow their own.

That is why they have so much problems accommodating to another nation that is not of Islamic culture and believes because they don't have too.

Islam is not about peace and never have.

The are migrating into other none Islamic nations trying to change the laws of the nations they invade and they are getting away with this one step at a time, infiltrating government positions

If Islam was so much with peace they will move to the countries as migrants and will take the laws and believes of those the nations that are receiving them with open arms.

Stop lying about the religion of peace because Islam is not a religion is the laws that their religion abide by.

Interesting you got evidence from Quran and Hadiths to prove your point?

Or is using BOLD the new way to make unproven claims legit on ATS?

It's a shame that you being a member of ATS for so long still haven't learned how to deny ignorance.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm glad there are some intelligent posters here on ats.

I do find it very funny that these anti-islamists can't put together an argument, even one that isn't convincing. All they're doing is posting uninformed opinions. You guys are the reason ATS was made. Unfortunately for you, ATS was made to steer clear of ignorant, hating groups such as yourselves.

What's wrong kids? You can't reply to what I wrote you? Of course you can't. You're argument has no legs to stand on.

Why is there difficulty for some cultures to assimilate and why do they prefer to live in ethnocentric groups?
Economy.

Despite what you may believe, immigrants don't have the same opportunities as people who have been born in the United States. It is not because these opportunities are non-existent, it's because they must start from absolutely nothing in many, if not most circumstances.
Starting from scratch, without knowing the language... well, we immigrants aren't exactly going to get high-paying jobs... we take minimum wage and work our asses off to feed our families.

Why wouldn't ethnic groups cluster together? It's a motivating factor for survival in the US. Being surrounded by people who have a similar background, who are trying to find a ladder to step on, and to climb in the economic arena... this is something that most immigrants must do (with the exception of perhaps the United Arab Emirates
), and living amongst your people, similarly minded in ethics and culture, why not? It makes this 'new world' they've come to feel a little more like home.

Immigrants who come with their children, as my parents came with me through a refugee program, are here in the hopes of their children growing up to be successful. I'm a sophomore in college not just for myself, but for them, and for the rest of my family at home.

On a more pissed off note, I think most level headed americans don't wish any harm to muslim people in their neighborhoods. But damn, I can completely understand why radical muslims would want to bomb the homes of people that suggest a second holocaust. People like these anti-islamists deserve to die. I mean, deport them? send them to death camps? Have you people ever been out of your home? Have you ever actually visited another cultural group? No. You're just ignorant. It doesn't matter if you're from the US, the UK, Bosnia, Iraq, Australia, or whatever.. you are ignorant. If I could wish you away, I would. But unfortunately you have a right to live as well.

People like you are the reason 9-11 took place. Of course the radicals want to kill people like you, why wouldn't they when you think your own citizens should be locked up and sent to death camps.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Yeah, sure.

I starred your post. Hope it makes you feel better about yourself ;-)

Do you agree or disagree with what was said and why?

If you have read any of the previous pages, you'd understand what was meant. This particular piece of literature doesn't warrant agreement or disagreement because not one of his five points is accurate in any way. I believe duojutsu, or maybe some other poster, already replied to this idiot in full. If I were you, I'd find it funny that this "lestweforget" character doesn't respond to people that make him look like an idiot. I don't fully understand how you can ask if someone disagrees or agrees with a set of lies though.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

Uhm ok.. I actually think his response was spot on. How many christian churches are operating in Saudi Arabia right now? Maybe a handfull if that, but I doubt it. His response was to my question where I asked if peope travel to the Middle East (female) would they be offended if they were required to dress as the women who live there.

The point was Islam does demand everyone respect their religion, while they dont respect others. Threatening to kill a journalist for depciting mohamed is rediculoous. How can that be an affront to Islam when the guy who printed it is not muslim?

A female aid worker in Africa named a bear mohamed because she dealt with children, and made an attempt to make them feel a little more at east. Instead, she is arrested and people were calling for her death.. For naming a bear to clam children down...

Do some more research on the comments you disagree with and expand your knowedge.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is anyone going to post some sources to back up these bold claims?

Maybe some real quotes from a holy book?

Some real statistics?

At the moment all I see is bold, ungrounded claims. Some differences in opinions and yes, even some racial ignorance coupled with bitter hate.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!! you are not going to find any, because that is how tolerant of other religions Islamic countries are.

They follow their Islamic laws and the Islamic laws follow them any country they go, is an indoctrination that is ingrained into them from birth in their Islamic countries.

Any Islamic converter is not considered a true Islamic follower because it was not born into the Islam religion so they can not be trusted by those of islamic birth.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

let me say it again,

Yes it does recognise other religions.

"They"? Who is this "they"? Is islam a "they"?

I love it how people get so obsessed about this thing, because there is NO THING. WHAT law exactly have "The" [sic] changed? Or even attempted to change? "Infiltrating government positions"? So are you saying that a sizeable percentage of a country's legal inhabitants shouldn't be represented in government? Are you against democracy?

Also...what?!

Any Islamic converter is not considered a true Islamic follower because it was not born into the Islam religion so they can not be trusted by those of islamic birth.

WHAT?! WHAT?! What on earth are you talking about? Where on earth are you getting this bizarre and weird information from?
edit on 7-12-2010 by babloyi because: fixed some bold tag editting from the quoted post

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Uhm ok.. I actually think his response was spot on. How many christian churches are operating in Saudi Arabia right now? Maybe a handfull if that, but I doubt it. His response was to my question where I asked if peope travel to the Middle East (female) would they be offended if they were required to dress as the women who live there.

The point was Islam does demand everyone respect their religion, while they dont respect others. Threatening to kill a journalist for depciting mohamed is rediculoous. How can that be an affront to Islam when the guy who printed it is not muslim?

A female aid worker in Africa named a bear mohamed because she dealt with children, and made an attempt to make them feel a little more at east. Instead, she is arrested and people were calling for her death.. For naming a bear to clam children down...

Do some more research on the comments you disagree with and expand your knowedge.

Expand my knowledge?

Saudi Arabia is governed under a monarchy. That means no democracy, in case you were a tad confused. The people are subject to "islamic law", run by extremists. What exactly is the point in asking how many christian churches there are? I'd be surprised if there were any. Why would there be churches in a political system that doesn't (or doesn't need to) allow it's citizens the right to believe in whatever they want? Since we're going in this direction, why exactly would a female want to travel to the Middle East? The only reasons I could come up with are - to come as a missionary (big mistake if you're not traveling to a country where you have your freedoms), or to visit family (in which case she should know the law of the land and understand that she is no longer in her free country, and is therefore subject to the law of the land).

Yeah, you may not agree with the law of the land, and I don't either. But to be offended when asked to submit to the laws and cultural norms of a country you are visiting with your own free will... well, it's illogical. If you don't like the culture or the laws they are governed by, then don't visit. "What are you? Stupid?" That's what I'd ask the "offended" woman.

Islam itself does not demand that non-followers respect it, the ill-governed nations that run on extremist principles demand that you respect their way of life.

Do most American muslims demand that you respect their religion? No more than you would expect them to respect your beliefs. How about in nations in europe where a large percentage of the population is muslim. Do they DEMAND that you believe in their god rather than yours? No, they coexist.

As for your female aid worker in Africa. What could she have been thinking by calling a bear Muhammed? That's the equivalent of working in a predominately christian country, governed by strict religious/political interpretation of the bible, and naming an animal after Jesus or Mary. In this case, of course our morals dictate that she shouldn't be killed for making that (very questionable) decision, but in essence she is basically #ting on the religion by naming an animal after their foremost prophet. I, for one (it seems), understand where these people are coming from by wanting her dead, but I can't agree with it based on my own moral convictions.

Consider this an ethnography if you will - In Bosnia, my home, a very large portion of the population is muslim. The woman do not wear robes down to their ankles. They do not cover their faces. They may wear the head-gear when going to a mosque (if they decide to go, or in cases where a loved one has died). Even so, this is purely a traditional thing. No one is looked down upon for not wearing whatever garments you believe a typical muslim might wear. People are generally friendly and fair to one another. When meeting a stranger, religion isn't usually an important topic to discuss.

So tell me Xcathdra, do I need to do more knowledge expanding research? Do I need to continue beating point after point into this thread when people just don't want to read what I write?

I think you people (when I say "you people", I mean anti-islamists), need to reassess exactly what it is that you hate about islam. Perhaps doing some reading on the religion will help you, because it is evident to me that I can't. I think you hate the extreme-islamist non-democratic powers that govern over people who can't do much about their situation, more than you hate the faith of a billion strong, who continue to productive members of nearly every society on the planet.

If that doesn't work, well, maybe i'll just bring in some cases about christian and catholic priests raping little children and maybe that'll justify my claims. Fire with fire right?

Peace, you intolerable bastards.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Source, please.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The history of the world is also a history of migrations of people and culture.

Right now, a significant population of Muslims has migrated to Europe. The birthrate of this population is much higher than the birthrate of the indigenous people in Europe. Scare mongering aside, there is a changing population in Europe.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Then why are the laws in non muslims countries called into question? If its there country and their rules, why is their a back lash in France when they made it illegal to wear a burqua? Florida has the same issue, where muslim females had to remove their haed garb for their drivers license photo.

Why the double standard?

Where ? I don't see any double standard

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eef23a78429.jpg[/atsimg]

When exceptions are added a set of rules, dealing with religious freedom and freedom of expression, we see worlds collide. And to return to your original question ...

Double standard could be, if a person chooses to travel to a muslim country, and despite the rules on muslim dress code, yet choose to walk around on a beach topless or naked. And at the same time wants a law against the dress code of muslims, in his/her own western country.

On the other hand ... I would consider it "a violation of my freedom" if i, as a non-religious person, living in a western country, am denied access to a muslim-owned store, because i do not wear a headscarf.

I choose not to view the hatred and condemnation as a sign of strength. Or, in other words: it is not nessesarely a sign of weakness, because you do not hate. This must be the easiest part. The hard part is to live together, despite differences...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Oh what a lovely, peaceful and tolerant religion Islam is, or should I say IDEOLOGY!

And here's Pat Condell's view on it!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join