It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA�s proof of UFO�s

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well...

Finally, we have official proof from NASA that UFO�s exist:

aoreport.com...
aoreport.com...
aoreport.com...

At least now we won�t have to worry about any comets etc...I�m sure these guys will "blast" them.

Old for some, new for others : )

Also, I found a UFO from the C3 archives. If you do your research you�ll find one flying around. You need to get the C3 images and look at 12th June 2004 ending with the frame timed at 20:42.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
White splotches and Bible quotes don't make an alien invasion.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Esoterica,

Did I say there's going to be an alien invasion?

NO!

Just OFFICIAL NASA proof of UFO's...

That's all.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Esoterica,

Did I say there's going to be an alien invasion?

NO!

But your source does :p

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Esoterica,

Possibly...

I didn't read the other "stuff" on the site...

I was only talking about the NASA LASCO pictures.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Nice, thanks

Well its our fault they wont make contact

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well...
Finally, we have official proof from NASA that UFO�s exist:

I wouldn't exactly say that the christian/phrophecy site is an "official" source.

I can tell you tho that having viewed many soho pix over the past few months, we our bound to see annomolies appear on the CCD of the SOHO...

the annomolies could very well be comets, exploding debris/bodies too close to the sun, planets passing by and so on....

nice pix tho

[edit on 2-7-2004 by quadricle]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It does look like something is there. The question is what? IF those are spacecraft they would have to HUGE considering the size of the Sun, like at a minimum 100s of miles across, probably more like thousands of miles.

Anything is possible, provided there is someone with imagination, resources and ability.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
i wonldnt trust that site too much. the internet like like TV, not every thing you see should be believed.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
quadricle:

If you download the C3 images from the archive and look at 12th June 2004 ending with the frame timed at 20:42. There are about five frame showing a spacecraft zooming around - it's a blast.

Also, ignore all the other "stuff" on the site - I certainly did.

I was also more interested in the "Oops, we missed one from 8/12/02" snaps.

There ARE lots of other frames that are comets, space debris etc, however I was more interested in the "Oops, we missed one from 8/12/02" frames.

slank:

SOHO is located between the Earth and the Sun, located at the first Lagrangian. The craft could be 20 metres (60 feet) wide or 2000 metres wide (approx 1300 miles).

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
KrazyIvan,

That's why I went to the NASA site and downloaded the images to confirm before I posted this.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

quadricle:
If you download the C3 images from the archive and look at 12th June 2004 ending with the frame timed at 20:42. There are about five frame showing a spacecraft zooming around - it's a blast.

hey JS cold you throw us a link to the nasa archive you viewed for that particular C3?

Don't know if it's down or just me but the soho archive isn't giving me any 2002/08/12 images....

would be nice to see...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
you old, critical, limey grumps

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Quadricle,

Normally, you go to:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

and, under "individual instrument catalogs", click on "The LASCO catalog"...

I just tried it and it is down...

Hmmm, the URL for this is:

lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil...

which is the "Naval Research laboratory".

I guess they've taken their server off-line...

Makes it even more interesting now that all those ships are at sea...

Try the "European SOHO Archive Mirros" ...you may have some better luck there.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Actually, this is kind of interesting. I've always wondered about the possibilities of using yellow stars in conjunction with a gravity assist maneuver for interstellar hopping. If you have the non-deformable metals like those claimed to have been found at Roswell then it shouldn't be a problem.

Not that I believe there couldn't be a perfectly reasonable explanation for these photos besides extra-terrestrial craft. These objects would have to be at least a 1000 times bigger than ordinary flying saucers that have been photographed.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
doesn't impress me at all.

The images aren't really great quality, especially when you zoom in.

I don't think they are alien cruisers, could be a trick of the camera....
nice try though.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
doesn't impress me at all.

The images aren't really great quality, especially when you zoom in.

I don't think they are alien cruisers, could be a trick of the camera....
nice try though.

I don't mean to sound rabid, but I don't care for your reply. It could be a trick of the camera. It could be an alien. It could even be a God stopping by to say "hi."

What some superficial skeptics will do is discredit anything that doesn't fit, even if there is no rational reason to do so. Is there any reason for us to think it is a trick of the camera other than "well it couldn't have been an alien?!"

And to end it with "nice try though." What's with that?

Neat photos, JS. Do you know if NASA has commented on them? Typically NASA is relatively quick to comment on widely distributed anomalies. If not, I'm sure if someone took the energy to email NASA about it that they would get some kind of response.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I remembered viewing some video footage from those massive solar flares we had last year and found the link:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Pretty amazing stuff if you haven't seen it. Plenty of "Sun Cruisers" in there

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I don't think ccd overflows and small particles near the camera reflecting sunlight can be considered as evidence for the intelligent origin of UFOs. UFOs are simply unidentified flying objects, but the site wants to explain these unidentified objects as an alien intelligence.

Most, if not all, of these pictures can be explained by small particles near the camera. Just think about it, how do you know that those dots aren't just 10 cm or something away?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
ccd's are quite sensitive and saturate very easily...

just a glitch related to limitations of the ccd =)) no aliens, no planet x

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join