It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: WikiLeaks, economic meltdown and Government corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This post is not to try to convince anyone that a New World Order exists but rather is to show a possible agenda they will be instituting in order to consolidate control.
This thread is also not meant to be about WikiLeaks or Assange being what they portray themselves to be nor is it about the veracity of the "information" they are releasing. That is being discussed in other threads. This is about the NWO and how the WLcable releases could fit in with their agenda:

I feel the unleashing of the WikiLeaks material is a very, very troubling sign. They have spent a long time and invested a great deal of effort to create an asset like WL and this would seem the equivalent of playing their trump card.
The WL release has the potential to do many things to further the objectives of the NWO which I shall describe shortly. But first let's take a look at what the objectives of the NWO really are. The Georgia guidestones are good starting place, so what exactly do they say?

# 1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. -( requires mass murder)
# 2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity. - (eugenics and reproductive control)
#3. Unite humanity with a living new language. - (destroy all cultures and languages)
#4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason. - (make science the final arbiter of truth)
#5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. - (yes, for the select 500M who they allow to live)
# 6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. - (only 1 real power to answer to)
# 7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials. - (once the "useless eaters" are gone we won't need them)
# 8. Balance personal rights with social duties. - (your duties to the NWO are your new priority)
# 9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite. - ( you can have paradise if you follow US!)
# 10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature. ( you are expendable - EXPENDABLE)

How can these guidelines be made reality?
This would require:
1) Reducing the world population from it's current 6,885,680,095 to 500,000,000 or reduce current population by 86.7%
2) Destroying or rendering useless the laws and borders of Nations.
3) Destroying and replacing the current world monetary system.

How will they achieve these ends? Killing 6.3 Billion people is no small task and the options are: War, Targeted viruses, Starvation and severely restricting birth rates. I think we have ample evidence that ALL of the aforementioned are being used at some level. I do feel that using biological agents will be the easiest of all ways to make this occur. Instituting a national healthcare system will make the administration of such agents far easier to accomplish.

2) Destroying or rendering useless the laws and borders of Nations: The WTO/G8/G20/GATT/World Bank and other "free trade" agreements and organizations have allowed for the displacement of workers int he industrialized world and the further concentration of wealth into the hands of a few.
UN treaties play an important role as will the inevitable "climate change" agreements to further strangle the Nations of the West (US and Europe)
3) Destroying and replacing the current world monetary system. This is the most critical part of the their plan and must be implemented to achieve absolute control. We have all been witnesses to the brazen thievery of the Bankers and the Federal Reserve System. They are slowing bringing the kettle to a boiling point where people will be forced to act out of sheer desperation and smoldering anger.

How does WikiLeaks fit in with the NWO agenda?
WL has the ability to release cables that say anything whoever is control of them wants. Certainly some heads will roll in high places. We hear the banks are next. Really? What can WL tell us that we don't already know? Just how much the bankers are in bed with heads of state and industry? Will we get the actual figures on how much they have stolen from the people?
People are now realizing just how badly they have been abused.
This is where the Problem/Reaction/Solution paradigm comes into play - they will destroy the current monetary system only because they have a ready-made electronic solution waiting in the wings
They will offer seemingly generous rates of exchange for cash and coin. People will be made to believe that they will get a fair trade and will actually come out ahead on the deal. This is the final institution of "the Grid" or Matrix if you like - where one keystroke can prevent you from buying or selling. Of course to validate the implementation of such a system it be required of us all to carry a RFID chip with embedded biometric information. Such a chip could also get you out of the grope and scan lines of the TSA. It will be sold to us for our "convenience" and "protection", of course.

Don't expect the governments of the world to come out unscathed. Widespread corruption will be exposed to further weaken and destroy National Governments. The people will be led to believe that justice has been served by offering up some pre-selected heads on plates (it will be people like Ron Paul who they DON'T want around anymore), yet behind the scenes treaties are being signed to nullify the Constitution through overriding agreements of the G8, G20 and climate control treaties such as the Cancun "accords".

Once the world monetary system is under their control and nations have been nullified the real fun of reducing the world population will begin in earnest.

Goals of the WikeLeaks cable releases:
1) - To provide an excuse for government censorship of the web due to "national security" concerns.
2) - To divide the internet truth movement and cause internal dissent.
3) - To provoke the people into rash action or expose their attitudes towards the NWO ( identify NWO resisters)
4) - To expose the massive corruption of our monetary system so that we will demand a replacement.
5) - To rid governments of patriotic politicians who will oppose the NWO, either through outright lies or clever set ups. Don't be surprised if some "dirt" about someone like Ron Paul comes out of WL
6) - To sway National opinion about attacking countries such as Iran, Pakistan and North Korea.

What we need to closely examine in each release by WL is WHO BENEFITS? While some of these cables might make us feel good for exposing corruption, removing a few figureheads in government or banking will not alter the nature of the beast in the slightest. The NWO is a hydra who, if you cut off one head, 2 more will grow back in it's place.

I would encourage everyone to look beyond the immediate consequences of what some of these releases might do and examine the long range effects and how they will act to further enslave humanity and destroy National sovereignty.

It is my firm opinion that WikiLeaks has been a covert operation by intelligence agencies working for the NWO.
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts, it may just be a Trojan horse for your downfall.

Regards, ATA

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You know what's weird? I watched an episode of Stargate SG1 last night, and they became friendly with a race who was way technologically beyond them. They effectively neutered the human population. It seems These movie guys know more than we do . . . or do they? The Jury is still out there.....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

They work for the ultra rich too, so really should it surprise anyone?I think the Federal Reserve was created and run by the same people who financed both the Nazis and the Allied War effort.
There is an Anglo-American-German collaboration that has existed since the 1800's which has taken control of western civilization and did so when they took out JFK, after that, America was no longer a free nation.

Humans are like mushrooms
You keep them in the dark
And feed them a diet of Sh**.

Thanks for the reply Tortoise

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Interpol asked to arrest Wikileaks owner

www.manilanews.net...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

How will they achieve these ends? Killing 6.3 Billion people is no small task and the options are: War, Targeted viruses, Starvation and severely restricting birth rates.

That may be one of the reasons behind waging war, even if it's a limited, brief war, as a means of stifling the birth rate for a generation or longer. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan now, the depleted uranium used there has led to widespread birth deformities in the local populations, and it's affects will linger far longer than the use of chemical warfare.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

War is so-so for population control but just dandy for creating a smokescreen to cover political maneuvering and the making of restrictive legislation.
It's also great for corporate profits and destroying national identities.
War is simply the speed cycle to squeeze the public for money and control.
Serious birth control through environmental chemical contamination is just getting started.
Agent orange is still causing birth defects in Vietnam. Cambodia and Laos.
It seems everyday a new study comes in that shows such and such chemical causes birds to go gay or sperm counts to drop.
Something tells me we ain't seen nothing yet.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
Interpol asked to arrest Wikileaks owner

www.manilanews.net...

Care to bet nothing serious comes of this?
He's been arrested before for basically the same thing and was let off.
Either he walks free or they murder him to make a martyr out of him, thus lending credibility to the entire WikiLeaks release.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is one problem with this theory. Two sides need for a fight. The NWO believes they're now giving the chess-mate with their actions, but many are already well aware what they're intending to achieve. They may provoke us, but unlike them, we have time. We just need to delay them a little more longer. Under this time, let those psychos to play with their matchboxes and build new LEGO worlds.

What they know, we know too. They're hurrying, because they have a deadline. We don't have. Our job is to delay these retard morons. It's a fun thing. And each of our counter-actions are simply delaying these mentally ill people.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How does WikiLeaks fit in with the NWO agenda?

WL has the ability to release cables that say anything whoever is control of them wants. Certainly some heads will roll in high places. We hear the banks are next. Really? What can WL tell us that we don't already know? Just how much the bankers are in bed with heads of state and industry? Will we get the actual figures on how much they have stolen from the people? People are now realizing just how badly they have been abused.

This is where the Problem/Reaction/Solution paradigm comes into play - they will destroy the current monetary system only because they have a ready-made electronic solution waiting in the wings They will offer seemingly generous rates of exchange for cash and coin. People will be made to believe that they will get a fair trade and will actually come out ahead on the deal. This is the final institution of "the Grid" or Matrix if you like - where one keystroke can prevent you from buying or selling. Of course to validate the implementation of such a system it be required of us all to carry a RFID chip with embedded biometric information. Such a chip could also get you out of the grope and scan lines of the TSA. It will be sold to us for our "convenience" and "protection", of course.

I really enjoyed this comment.

I saw this article just out and thought it fit your description perfectly.
www.cnbc.com...

The Fed Has a $110 Billion Problem with New Benjamins

A significant production problem with new high-tech $100 bills has caused government printers to shut down production of the new notes and to quarantine more than one billion of the bills in huge vaults in Fort Worth, Texas and Washington, DC, CNBC has learned.

The "problem" is expensive and hard to print currency (and we've got all these problem with "supernotes" super counterfeit $100's so we've got to have the extra security features). The "solution" is all digital cash. If this is true, then I guess we can expect demands for cash (due to bank runs/ Bank of America problems maybe?) to coincide with when these notes were due to be released - Feb 2011, I believe it was, to maximize the impact.

edit on 7-12-2010 by jcrash because: clarity

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

That one slipped by me. I saw about the money being screwed up but you made the connection. Nice work.
I would expect a bunch more of the same - runs on banks for cash, more nations struggling with their "national debts". Nor do I expect we've heard the last of "foundation X" who were promising to bail out England.
As for WikiLeaks, notice that the big info they supposedly have in store are about what - one of the mega banks.
It was to bail them out that the FED dished out several trillion $. No doubt their toxic assets are still catching up with them and more investors are demanding something of actual value in return. Lacking anything to give the Treasury keeps printing up more money but now they can't even print money correctly.
Insider info, especially about banks could trigger insider trading like we;ve never seen before, resulting in a wave of bank insolvencies and governments crying for someone to bail them out.
Really, what solution(s) could there be to the looming debt crisis?
All roads lead to Rome as they say and the future is all electronic.
Including your cash.
(despite the enormous amounts of money the PTB make off the underground drug trade, the tradeoff would still be heavily in their favor)
To implement electronic currency biometric ID would be a requirement, so they won't have to pass any laws about it, you simply won't be able to buy or sell without the RFID/biometric identifier.

I appreciate the info Jcrash.
Thanks, ATA

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

thank you very much for putting all my thoughts down on paper. i wanna hear people debunk you here!!! of course they will try.

S&F

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

I'd love that!
I get ignored more than I get challenged it seems.
Speak your mind for you?
Thanks, it's good to not be insane all by myself

top topics

join