It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley; Is Wikileaks A CIA Operation? *Videos*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well if I had to pick one of them to party with it would definitely be Bill. At least he seems human unlike his counterpart. I wonder if she taught Nancy Pelosi the death stare!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Originally posted by The GUT

Yeah I've been saying that I want a butt-kickin' hero too.

Its a common desire amoung us. I think that through the last 3 years, and especially after the global meltdown in 08, the Government knows that the natives are restless, and growing very upset.

Its that old Hegelian Dialectic. They most possibly found a "need" amongst the pleebs, and decided to "fill' it.

Thanks for the nice comments, I appreciate them.

Its been quite a complicated drama to figure.

I found the videos to be answering many of my questions, and the answers made sense.

edit on 4-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Oh, Pelosi.

Well between the two of them,
I would consider it worthy of the term "torture".
edit on 4-12-2010 by burntheships because: goofed up...lol

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Touche' to you, sir. You bring up some fascinating points that make the video look especially appealing. This guy Assange seems more than a little groomed for the stunt he is pulling. He probable is fearing for his own life right now. You do not have to watch too many espionage thrillers to know who gets to be unwitting patsy to further the macro-cosmic agenda that he thought he could be a part of.

Truth is definitely stranger than fiction.

P.S. I saw Bad Religion at the Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin, Texas and they played an awesome version of truth is stranger than fiction! Yeah!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When Tarpley speaks I listen, even if I don't always agree completely.

His call for transparency with respect to Wikileaks' financing is right on. For them, moving forward without it is almost unthinkable. I want to know who is paying for all of this.

Also, the possibility that Assange had a psychotropically abused childhood in a cult and went to 37 schools in a young life spent "on the run" with his mother and one of her two husbands, moves him into emotional territory exploitable by the MKultra wing of the CIA. That's not good in a source of secret info.

As for the content of the leaks. Considering the source, what does Tarpley expect? Of course these cables are going to reflect US aims and ambitions. We, thanks to Tarpley and others, have known for a long time that the US is trying to drive the Taliban forces out of Afghanistan in order to carry the war into Pakistan and turn that "shopping cart case" corruption state, into a completely exploitable "basket case".

What do people expect from diplomatic cables? What they should expect are hundreds of "weather reports" denoting subtle changes in wind and temperature. Once in a while a "dust devil" blows across the landscape. You have to sort through thousands of reports to find note of it. Remember, one of the most significant things about the "official" and MSM coverage of 9/11 was what was not in it. That will also be an important test of these Wikileaks cables.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Ipsedixit,

Astute observations...

And nice to meet you by the way.
It seem that Wikileaks was set up to abscure financial accountability. But, hey now worries, they say they are just the good guys.....we should trust them

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I want to know who is paying for all of this.

Also, the possibility that Assange had a psychotropically abused childhood in a cult and went to 37 schools in a young life spent "on the run" with his mother and one of her two husbands, moves him into emotional territory exploitable by the MKultra wing of the CIA.

That was quite an eye opener. Not that it designates Assange based on background, however considering his current role in the world...

What they should expect are hundreds of "weather reports" denoting subtle changes in wind and temperature.

And hey, how about that weather report. It is supposed to rain today.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wikileaks keeps its own secrets. For sure.
Transparency? Assange seems to believe in an exception - himself.

During the weekend, one of his primary sources of funding was cut off. PayPal, an Internet payment service provider, suspended an account used by WikiLeaks to collect donations. Good for PayPal.

As a result of that action, a few tidbits of information concerning Assange's funding came to light. Some of it goes through a German organization, the Wau Holland Foundation. A German newspaper reported the foundation has collected about $1 million for Assange.

But WikiLeaks claims it has an annual budget of only about $200,000.

That raises two questions: First, is Assange more interested in profit than transparency? And second, just who is funding him? Enemies of the United States, perhaps?

www.news-register.net...

A complete release of supporters is overdue.

What will happen when people find out the truth about Wikileaks?

edit on 6-12-2010 by burntheships because: classified

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

He has said that they are preparing to release documentation on their salaries. Not sure about their overall budget.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I imagine that since they have been in operation for three years or more, they might have done accounting for at least 2007, 2008.

I am not holding my breath on that one. They have taken in 1 million, they claim thier expenses are apprx 200K.
edit on 6-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Very interesting. I was listening to this earlier.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Interesting but still all speculation with a few very suspect insinuations..

eg: The Hamilton-Byrne Cult connection....
It seems clear looking at the dates that he was NOT one of the children she took in..

Anne Hamilton-Byrne acquired fourteen infants and young children between about 1968 and 1975

Julian was still in Townsville, thousands of mile away...

All twisted to fit an idea..Not hard to do I guess but very low in facts...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am posting some information from boondock-saint.
Kudos to you Boon and good work.

the link between Cass
Sunstein, Barack Obama and the CIA.
So without further ado.

CIA Interpedia Project

A Brave New World
By Cass R. Sunstein
Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Central Intelligence Agency disclosed the existence of its top-secret Intellipedia project, based on Wikipedia software (and now containing more than 28,000 pages), in late October. The agency hopes to use dispersed information to reduce the risk of intelligence failures. NASA officials have adopted a wiki site to program NASA software, allowing many participants to make improvements.

In the private domain, businesses are adopting wikis to compile information about products, profits and new developments. The Autism Wiki, produced mostly by adults with autism and Asperger's syndrome, contains material on autism and related conditions. Wikileaks.org, founded by dissidents in China and other nations, plans to post secret government documents and to protect them from censorship with coded software.

www.washingtonpost.com...

In this article, Sunstein is adoring the wikileaks platform
as a model for the CIA version of the Intellipedia Project.

How does Julian Assange get recruited by the CIA?
He was facing 10 yrs in prison for hacking Nortel.
So he cut a deal to work for the CIA instead.

Digging a bit into the past of Julian Assange we find in his 20’s he is arrested for hacking the central server of the Canadian telecom company Nortel. Facing 10 years in prison he pleads guilty to 25 charges and yet he gets off with a fine. Hacker turned fed?

dailyteaparty.com...

In 1991, at the age of 20, Assange and some fellow hackers broke into the master terminal of Nortel, the Canadian telecom company. He was caught and pleaded guilty to 25 charges; six other charges were dropped. Citing Assange's "intelligent inquisitiveness," the judge sentenced him only to pay the Australian state a small sum in damages.

www.time.com...

The CIA then does a takeover of wikileaks from the
chinese hackers and inserts Assange in the lead role
as it's founder.

As you can see from the diagram Soros and Sunstein are connected
by 85 White House visits during 2009 and also through the Obama
Presidential Campaign contributions. Sunstein poses the Intellipedia
CIA Op to Obama and Obama gives him a position in the White House
as Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory
Affairs. So he is directly connected to Obama. Obama and Sunstein
needs illegal funding to pull off this Op and recruits Soros as the
money man and the fall guy should they be discovered. It wipes
blame from the White House. They pitch the Op to Soros who is
onboard since the object is to target Free Speech on the internet
and eliminate Obama's competition in the next election which is
Hilary Clinton. Soros states in public that only Billionaires
should have free speech.

So the connection goes:

Wikileaks to CIA
CIA to Obama and Sunstein
Obama and Sunstein to Soros Funding through Moveon.org per the diagram
Soros to the Rothschild House

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d74e9ed1a4bd.jpg[/atsimg]

So how does this connect wikileaks to the NWO?
Through Soros ambitions prior to wikileaks origins.

Soros creates The Shadow Party, which is a replacement
for the Democratic Party. There are 3 parts to this article
linking Soros to the Shadow Party. The Shadow Party
is an elite bunch whose intent is taking over all government
and financial institutions in America. Basically a NWO.
There is too much content to post from 3 pages so I
will post all 3 links so you can read for yourself.

Shadow Party: Part 1
Shadow Party: Part 2
Shadow Party: Part 3

And since Soros has now been implicated and proved
to part of this wikileaks conspiracy, let's link him
to the Rothschild House which is the Bildeberg Group.

Soros has been identified as a front man of the Anglo-French Rothschild banking group. Understandably neither he nor the Rothschilds want this important fact to be public, so the tight links to his friends in the London "City", in the British foreign ministry, in the state of Israel and to his mighty friends in the American establishment would stay concealed."

www.rootsie.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That was a very interesting read. High-five to you & boondog! The information seems well-researched even though there is some political slant/views of the authors in there that I don't buy.

With Soros' alleged political stance and his stated feelings about Bush, it makes it harder to envision CIA involvement if Soros is the Wikileaks puppeteer.

And I'm still mulling over the fact that China seems to be in the know & onboard the leaks agenda. How does that compute? Through a glass darkly.

The more I read about Soros the more the word 'sociopath' comes to mind. If Satan has a CFO on Earth it's certainly G-So.

Of course he has his defenders and even sometimes sounds a lot like us. These quotes are indicative of how he sells/portrays himself to the world and potential allies.
edit on 8-12-2010 by The GUT because: wrong blingy

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Ah, well Soros is notoriosly connected to the CIA.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bd50bb46c3f.jpg[/atsimg]

Those manipulating world events are a brotherhood cult that hides behind many names, th
e CIA being one. Even their own flesh and blood is not safe.

"Ordo Ab Chao"-- order out of chaos.

Create the chaos, pitting anyone against anyone while controlling and fomenting both sides; the double headed red phoenix symbol.

They use whatever menas, reason, even killing or exposing their own, to create an illogical madness that they think only they can see through and understand.

All the while they are manipulating world governments
Just take a look at the headlines dominating todays interent.

Its a mass cyber war. Exactly what kind of order can come out of this chaos?
You got it.

A clamp down on the Internet.

edit on 8-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yeah, that's basically where I'm going in my own little guerilla meme warfare. It's beyond Soros; although he's obviously an accomplished & mighty sorcerer if you will. Beyond the US. Greater than any of the alphabets that do a large portion of its dirty work. There really is an NWO, The GUT, but he's not bringing any gifts.

Can this kind of orchestration, spanning decades at the very least, be achieved by the slick & sick mind of man alone? Are 'they' actually, after all, disciples of the light-bearer?? Veritable Chaos Magicians?

The infrastructure is basically in place and the pace has quickened if I'm reading the internet freedoms assault right. What have we left to chop the heads off the hydra?

The psy-ops seem, to me, preternaturally brilliant & diabolically perfect. The mental exercises the leaks propose, the clues pointing to disinfo juxtaposed against reasonable doubt, the bombastic 'noise' of the airwaves, the something-for-everyone nature of the wikileaks phenomena, all suggest the concept of Strange Loops (Wiki Rundown)

and this psy-ops spin of the strange loop concept by Robert Anton Wilson:

The Double-Cross people drove the Germans bonkers by inventing disinformation systems that, if believed, were deceptive, but if doubted led to a second disinformation system. They enjoyed this work so much that, at times, they invented Triple Loops...

These Strange Loops functioned especially well because the Double-Cross experts had early on fed the Germans the primordial Strange Loop. "Most of your agents are working for us and feeding your Strange Loops."

Many German agents, it later turned out, had managed to collect quite a bit of accurate information about the Normandy invasion, but many others turned in equally plausible information about a fictitious Norwegian invasion; and all of them were under suspicion, anyway. German Intelligence might as well have made its decisions by tossing a coin in the air."

--Robert Anton Wilsonwww.skilluminati.com...

Round & round she goes, where she stops nobody knows

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Really excellent post there, my freind. You bring up an extrememly relevant point, that of conspiracy.

Posted in another thread: Editor of the NY Times admits on BBC he clears the cables with The White House.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was researching around, and found these quotes by Assange himself. Some sort of paper he wrote.
I literally got chills...

Conspiracy as Governance
me @ iq.org (Julian Assange)
December 3, 2006

The best party is but a kind of conspiracy against the rest
of the nation. (Lord Halifax) (As quoted by Julian Assange)

The best party is but a kind of conspiracy against the rest
of the nation. (Lord Halifax) (As quoted by Julian Assange)
edit on 8-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Conspiracies are cognitive devices. They are able to out
think the same group of individuals acting alone

Conspiracies take information about the world in which they operate (the conspiratorial
environment), pass it around the conspirators and then act on the
result. We can see conspiracies as a type of device that has inputs (information
about the environment) and outputs (actions intending to change or maintain
the environment).

What does a conspiracy compute?
It computes the next action of the conspiracy
Now I we ask the question: how effective is this device? Can we compare it to
itself at different times? Is the conspiracy growing stronger or weakening? This
is a question that asks us to compare two values.

Can we find a value that describes the power of a conspiracy?
We could count the number of conspirators, but that would not capture the
difference between a conspiracy and the individuals which comprise it. How do
they differ? Individuals in a conspiracy conspire. Isolated individuals do not.
We can capture that difference by adding up all the important communication

cryptome.org... extra DIV

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That paper is creepy. Sounds like the mind of an operative with at least a working knowledge of field measurement & flow interpretation of info/disinfo.

I found this vid somewhere under the title "These Guys Called it in July" and I think it's worth a listen:

And just for a little fun--don't know if you've seen it this:

Everything you wanted to know
about Wikileaks but didn't know to ask

Julian Assange

He's a guy with a vague history...

Who travels the world without visible means of support...

His parents: Members of an '___' "cult" that abused kids...

Hmmm...

He's not against war...

He hates the 9/11 truth movement...

He has no info about the Bush or Obama White House...or the Federal Reserve Bank...or Goldman Sachs (but he is helping take down Bank of America)...

His "leaks" paint Pakistan as a threat and foreign politicians the CIA doesn't like as jerks...

He believes Osama is alive...and probably in Pakistan...

Everything else he "leaks" is stuff we all already knew...

The mainstream media loves him...

The right wingers love to hate him and are using him as a justification to censor the Net...

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and smells like a duck...

Another intelligence agency spectacle. theuniversalseduction.com...

Might be a good list to build on.
edit on 9-12-2010 by The GUT because: linky hinky

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yes, creepy. Eye opening. Sounds like a duck...

I found this clip in the news, overlooked so far by many.

An Assange, and one of the reasonings for his detainment with no bail.

no record of his entry to Britain had been found - suggesting he travelled under a false passport.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
you will want to see this video. It really does delve quite a bit deeper than any other investigation.

This one is an mind blowing!!! Think, the Boys of Brazil!

Watch the whole Video, its worth the 18 minutes.

1:13 minutes there is a picture of the children that were in the Anne Hamilton -Byrne Cult.
www.news.com.au...

One looks just like Assange. Just look at 1:13 into the video, you will see the unmistakeable resemblence.

edit on 31-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
From the video, a picture has emerged, Assange as a child a dead ringer.

And, also have tracked down an interview in which Assange himself says that he was involved with the cult of Ann Hamilton-Byrne.

When Assange was eight, Claire left her husband and began seeing a musician, with whom she had another child, a boy. The relationship was tempestuous; the musician became abusive, she says, and they separated. A fight ensued over the custody of Assange’s half brother, and Claire felt threatened, fearing that the musician would take away her son. Assange recalled her saying, “Now we need to disappear,” and he lived on the run with her from the age of eleven to sixteen. When I asked him about the experience, he told me that there was evidence that the man belonged to a powerful cult called the Family—its motto was “Unseen, Unknown, and Unheard.” Some members were doctors who persuaded mothers to give up their newborn children to the cult’s leader, Anne Hamilton-Byrne. The cult had moles in government, Assange suspected, who provided the musician with leads on Claire’s whereabouts. In fact, Claire often told friends where she had gone, or hid in places where she had lived before.

Read more www.newyorker.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e083d95d6fc.jpg[/atsimg][

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join