It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley; Is Wikileaks A CIA Operation? *Videos*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Webster Tarpley is undoubtably a shill, spewing CIA talking points.

The points made in this video are horrendous. He says Assange changing his hair color and being a hacker are somehow evidence of CIA ties. It's not even vaguely logical. It's just useless information. Alex Jones should be ashamed of himself. He doesn't have an ounce of credibility.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by c1172558

And why is that?

And who is a schill?

Any proof, or just your opinion?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

When Assange was eight, Claire left her husband and began seeing a musician, with whom she had another child, a boy. The relationship was tempestuous; the musician became abusive, she says, and they separated. A fight ensued over the custody of Assange’s half brother, and Claire felt threatened, fearing that the musician would take away her son. Assange recalled her saying, “Now we need to disappear,” and he lived on the run with her from the age of eleven to sixteen. When I asked him about the experience, he told me that there was evidence that the man belonged to a powerful cult called the Family—its motto was “Unseen, Unknown, and Unheard.” Some members were doctors who persuaded mothers to give up their newborn children to the cult’s leader, Anne Hamilton-Byrne. The cult had moles in government, Assange suspected, who provided the musician with leads on Claire’s whereabouts. In fact, Claire often told friends where she had gone, or hid in places where she had lived before.

Read more www.newyorker.com...

So we have Assange own admission his mother and father were tied to the cult.
We have proof that the cult abused the children, and fed them Sandoz '___'.

Now interesting is the link between Wikeleaks, and Pirate Bay.

Pirate Bay Lundstrom's family was linked with Sandoz pharmaceuticals. Sandoz had been a division of Nazi corp I.G. Farben during WWII, patented the only pharmaceutical '___' in the world.

These revelations provide more evidence of Assange's ties with the Illuminati, as if any were needed. Hamilton-Byrne's family was probably one of many cells in a post-war Nazi "Lebensborn" program assisted by the CIA and MK-ULTRA.
www.henrymakow.com...

The children all wearing the same blue clothes, with Assange obviously in The Family Cult.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39a7a97a1efb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e083d95d6fc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Read more www.newyorker.com...

Thanks a million for that link! I can't believe I've never read that piece before; absolutely fantastic stuff... during the first paragraphs I was thinking "where did this guy get this information??", then it became apparent that he'd been there. I've checked out so many bogus links/"cites" on this board, in the short time since joining, that I was about to give up on them altogether but this is a meaty redemption (band name?).

Edit:
Ooooh, I thought this was another thread... awkward, but my point still stands.
edit on 13-1-2011 by TedStevensLives because: thread necromancy

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TedStevensLives

Thanks, I try hard to provide valuable reliable info.
Before I stick my neck out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join