It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and UFOs: References to UFOs in cablegate archive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I asked Julian Assange a question about UFOs and extraterrestrials:
Twitter

Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 3-12-2010 by hinsch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hinsch

And?

For those of us who are not signed up with twitter your O.P is without any substance or content.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yeah brutha please paste what he said. I can't access Twitter from the salt mines. I am curious to readthe response.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is what i saw when i visited the link above.
I tried to "Quote" it, but it didn't work for me, sorry.

Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here's the Link

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
"Mr. Assange, GET THE F OUT!!! The cops are coming...turn on a bloody TV already...fire exit to a manhole sewer enterence, then run your arse off until a secret boat comes to wisk you off to france...thats all, oh, and release the alien bodies already..ktksbie."

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
incidently, I do look very forward to the release of that specific info about UFOs...see how its used, context, etc...I mean, it is a big difference if its someone saying they felt like they were on a damn UFO with the last flight verses "we must talk to the prime minister about the recent ufo activity above the artic circle"...

If its the former, I won't be very impressed...but the second version would certainly quirk my brow

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wait...why is this in introductions?

Fail!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Fail!

Because i don't have 20 posts yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinsch

Fail!

Because i don't have 20 posts yet.

It takes all but 3 minutes to get 20 posts up...go from topic to topic for a bit and give your valued opinion...really...its easy...its not like you have to make 20 groundbreaking posts that will live on in the annals of internet history for all time...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hinsch

I don't have much faith in any substantial UFO disclosure, until TBTB are ready, of course! Assange takes bread and circuses to a new level of interaction.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Fail!

Who cares? Jeez!

hinsch: Thank you - This is straight from the horses mouth. Great job, OP!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
hinsch: Thank you - This is straight from the horses mouth. Great job, OP!!!

Thanks. Since there is almost no way to get in touch with Assange i just took the opportunity to ask this question.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i have alerted the mods to see if we can move this into a more appropriate forum. it is good stuff...but i want to be able to star a few of the posts.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

I would expect the "aliens" to do an end-run around tptb and introduce themselves to us personally on an individual basis. Anything coming from tptb/news media will be suspect in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
On going thread here
Wikileak Cablegate of UFOS

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed
Sauron

top topics

join