It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens visit a boy, tell him about 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
i made a thread that included an interview with a man from 2090 something. people mocked it and yet,some things he mentioned have come to pass. this man said nothing will happen in 2012,but we are aware of a 'freezing war' something.when i look out my door, i can agree with.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by gandalph

Instead of your opinion...how bout giving us the facts to do so instead of just saying what you said??
If it is BS...show us how and why.

That entire story is someone else's opinion. What facts does it have? And your life after 2011 or 2012 will be proof that my opinion was fact.

Why is it so hard to comprehend that EVERY so-called prophecy about end-times has proven false? Why is it so hard to comprehend that EVERY UFO contact imminent story has proven to be false?

And why is it so hard to comprehend that it's utterly foolish to give credence or put faith in ANY fabricated, thought up, made up story?

You have no facts, you have no proof, and yet you wish to believe some fabricated fable... that's your choice, that's your opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

You misunderstand.
I actually think its all bs as well,but since I have no FACTS...my opinion is useless and a waste of bandwidth and therefore not worth posting.
Since this site is a place where FACTS are an important part of either confirming or denying a topic,an opinion is not very useful
Instead of an opinion...how bout giving some FACTS to prove it and provide quality to these boards instead of contributing nothing but words with no meaning.

Also....to say wait til that time comes so your opinion BECOMES a fact is a copout for someone with an opinion and zero FACTS.

I want quality in these boards....I really don't care about opinions...I care about the facts.
Opinions are like buttholes....everyone has one.

Again...you misunderstand me,I think it is BS as well but want something more substantial and significant to go on to be able to logically come to a reasonable conclusion.
Someone telling me their opinion just isn't good enough for me.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join