It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens visit a boy, tell him about 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i found very interesting case from former Yugoslavia, it happened in 1959, near town of Paracin

heres the translated text

The boy was playing in the yard when he noticed that he was somewhat veiled sun. Above the house he saw a flying object that is exuded many different colors. The boy was frightened and ran into the house. Grandma was not in the house. Very afraid, he hid behind the door. Soon the someone showed up, he says: "People of his height." They were in a gray suit and did not see their faces. He did not hear voices, but he understood when he was told he was not afraid. "They said: we wont take you now". A small needle he was stabbed below the wrist and told him that he will be picked up on 24th December 2011. After that they left. It is interesting to say that the object covered the entire yard, and this garden is the size of half a football field. At the site has a small scar that is in every way tried to take off, even injuries but he always returned. In the early nineties came the text in the local newspaper in which several young men told the same story, which also occurred in 1959. Then sixteen, Živadin, from the village Savac near Paracin,former Yugoslavia,today Serbia, kept a sheep on a meadow near the village, he had a very similar experience. When the boy told his story to other residents of the village, they began to mock him to the point that the boy had to be billeted. Interestingly, the stated date of 24th december 2011th , the day when the calendar ends with the ancient tribe. This is the date which the Maya considered the beginning of a great flood that will lead to the end of the world.

original story here

GRAYS WARN BOY ABOUT 2012

I also found this UFO picture from former Yugoslavia

so, what do you think, i never heard of this case before
edit on 2-12-2010 by anubisone because: links

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This has FAKE written all over it.

Why are we even wasting time posting such nonsense?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anubisone

Interesting, but why would the aliens want to pickup these kids in 2011?
They would be old men/women by then. 68 or there abouts..

Surely to help reseed the human race, which I assume this is about, they would take young, virile humans..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

The story seems more like something out of a book that someones thought up! + what the heck would be the point in telling a boy? surely hed get ridiculed at school and scarred for life, Silly Aliens.....

edit on 2/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
'It was a sunny day' kinda ruined it for me!

If on 2012 the earth catastrophically ends though, I will be the first to say, 'you were right'.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Mneh.

I dont really know what to think on this one. It gets mixed reviews until debunked for me.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ok

First, let me tell you that translation is really, really bad, its from Serbian language

second, Yugoslavia was a communist country at the time and no UFO-related stuff was allowed

heres some info on Yugoslavia

when you say communism, you mean Yugoslavia

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
this is NOT a case of the Grays

very similar to this story which has threads here on ATS

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
REMEBER this kid? Boy genious.
mars
floods

www.google.ca...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&redir_esc=&ei=Yyr4TOGSKIq0sAPD5KyMAQ

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Time to go into Research mode
Ill be back tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Instead of your opinion...how bout giving us the facts to do so instead of just saying what you said??
If it is BS...show us how and why.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I could tell you a story as well,it does not make my story real.
While I do find that interview some interesting entertainment,I do feel he was coached a little by his Mum.

I still need more then this to get a better opinion and as always project camelot hasn't given many facts for me to logically say I know anything other then someone told a great story.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by anubisone

Interesting, but why would the aliens want to pickup these kids in 2011?
They would be old men/women by then. 68 or there abouts..

Surely to help reseed the human race, which I assume this is about, they would take young, virile humans..

completly agree with you. i think fake for this reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Instead of your opinion...how bout giving us the facts to do so instead of just saying what you said??
If it is BS...show us how and why.

Where are the facts to back up the truth of the story? Why does the person who doesn't take a boy's word at face value (especially when his word is about aliens and 2012, conveniently exposed during 2012 fever) have to give facts about their opinion while those that agree only have to nod their heads and shake hands on a job well done?

Please, put forth some facts that debunks my own statement:

"The same aliens visited me, half an hour ago, and told me that the boy wasn't told of 2012, he was told of 8:12 pm, that day. Unfortunately the aliens had a conflicting engagement and weren't able to fulfill their promise, so they nixed the plan. The good news is that they will come back for me in forty years. They promise."

This really happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anubisone
i found very interesting case from former Yugoslavia, it happened in 1959, near town of Paracin

heres the translated text
(snip)

This is the part that makes me laugh: " This is the date which the Maya considered the beginning of a great flood that will lead to the end of the world."

I'm so sick and tired of ALL of the claims that the Maya, or the Inca, or the Aztec, had any kind of knowledge that allowed them to foretell the future. These people knew only about their world, their surroundings. They had no idea that they were living on a planet. They could not tell the future otherwise they would have prepared for their races' demise by not being so friendly to the european conquerors.

A great flood! Yeah, where have we heard that before? There was no world-wide flood as the jewish bible wants you to believe. It's been proven archaeologically that such floods were localized.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Interesting if true, which I doubt. Why would an Aien give meaning to the date we start a new year?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

ok

second, Yugoslavia was a communist country at the time and no UFO-related stuff was allowed

So Communists really had strict borders on all sides, north, south, east, west , and up?

To the OP, this is a very interesting story. I wish i could read Serbian so I could read it without the translation, and check out the rest of that site.

ps...how did you come across this? Do you speak Serbian? If you do what is the rest of the site about? I'm intrigued.
edit on 2-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

ok

So Communists really had strict borders on all sides, north, south, east, west , and up?

To the OP, this is a very interesting story. I wish i could read Serbian so I could read it without the translation, and check out the rest of that site.

ps...how did you come across this? Do you speak Serbian? If you do what is the rest of the site about? I'm intrigued.
edit on 2-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

yes, i do actually speak Serbian , as i also speak 7 more languages

the site this case is translated from is the official site of Serbian UFO organization, similar to MUFON but smaller
edit on 3-12-2010 by anubisone because: text

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
something interesting, UFO filmed from plane above Belgrade in Serbia

also this famous ANCIENT UFOs painting is in Serbia, too

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Why on christmas eve?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join