It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col. Charles Halt Discusses Drugging of Rendlesham Forest Witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

A clip from the Colonel Charles Halt interview on Open Minds Radio where he talks about security personnel being drugged and hypnotized during interrogations relating to the Rendlesham Forest incident in 1980.

Full Radio Show excerpt

:Colonel Charles Halt, USAF, retired, is the highest ranking U.S. military officer speaking out about his personal UFO experiences while in the military. In December of 1980, while the deputy base commander at the Bentwaters Royal Air Force base in England, he took a crew out into the Rendlesham forest to investigate mysterious lights that were seen in the forest. He was skeptical of the claims of other security personnel who said they had witnessed the lights the night before. After his experience this night, he was skeptical no longer.

Source

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I started a thread the first of November titled Rendlesham Revealed: New evidence in UFO mystery. The BBC radio show is set to air on December 17th. However, I have been searching for any new evidence from this event a couple of times a week. That is how I came across this new (to me) information.

I have never heard this claim from Charles Halt before. It does tie in with a mini-rant I posted about a possible damaging side effect of hypnosis on witnesses. Charles Halt does not claim first-hand knowledge of hypnosis, but does state that it might have been used on some witnesses in order to create disinformation agents.

I found the full interview interesting. However I posted both the clip and the full interview for anyone interested in giving it a listen. Enjoy!

edit on 2-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: corrected tag

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure that what he thinks happened to Larry Warren, with Warren's claims of being taken to an underground facility and interfacing with an alien (which Warren recently admitted was not his first-hand account, but was supplied to him by Sgt. Bustinza...another airman that was present).

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by el cid

Col. Halt didn't name names, but he did give a description of the testimony that he felt was misinformation. I find the claim that witnesses were subjected to hypnosis, in order to corrupt their testimony, credible. Stories about soldiers being subjected to weird experiments come out all the time. Same old stuff, different day (SOSDD)

Oops! Edited to Correct/add:

Col. Halt's interview starts a 30:00 into the full interview. The point where he begins discussing the brainwashing (my words not his) techniques begins at 1:00:00. After listening to all that he had to say, el cid is correct. Col Halt discusses Larry Warren and names a few others. Great interview.

edit on 2-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: explained in post.

new topics

top topics

join