It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and the World Hates us!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by leira7

The citizens who allow criminal activity to continue to go on year after year without all standing up in masses and throwing them out of office like we should've done 1913. The generation after generation who refuses to come outside of the ignorance box and allow this corruption to continue . Everyday they are allowed to walk back in there office is another day we let them. We allow this to happen . Were all to pussy to stand up and do anything about it because we value our own selfish little lives instead of standing up for whats right and whats good for future generations . Were greedy sons of bitches how else do you think we got to the top of the food chain.?

The world problems can be fixed but it would mean changing your comfy life stytles back home =p Americans cant go for that . We have to many little princesses and princes for that noise . You see for the west to live so comfy a vast number must suffer in the world for it . Cheap labour , stealing resources etc etc

Those are pretty harsh words, unfortunately you are 100 percent correct. I'd give a star if I were able. Most U.S. laborers and white collar workers know that if the current system fails then the IRAs and 401Ks that they were encouraged to invest in most of their working lives will yield them nothing but a kick in the groin.So the obvious choice of self preservation is not only to look the other way but in most cases support the criminals that have caused this mess and others in the hopes that it wont fail untill after they have gotten back from the system what they have put in.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Kryties
good luck playing a game of American football here lmao.

Only because we would simply kick your ass in a game of american football

or boxing

sports is totally open game to become ultra nationalistic about
-paints a flag on his head and holds a big #1 fingerglove up-

LOL, not going to get into that - but to say that our football players don't wear armour. I'd love to see your blokes try and play a real man's football game

The closest you got is Rugby.
We also play rugby stateside...its called "kill the man with the ball" and is played in our elementry schools.

We prefer a bit of sophistication with our ballgames.

-ducks-

I know I'm posting two in a row here but I haven't figured out how to do multuple quotes in one reply ...YET.

When I was in school we weren't politically correct. We called "Kill the man with the ball" "Smear the Q***R".
We played that and we played tackle football(American Football) on the blacktop parking lot in the winter because we couldn't get on the playground when the snow was too deep. There a tooth or two knocked out and some broken bones as well as the mandatory cuts and bruises, But you couldn't pay me to play rugby with serious rugby players! Especially for the money they make. It's not a question of if you get injured but when and will EMTs be necessary. A bit more manley than I care to be.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The world doesn't hate the USA...we're just tired. From the financial crisis you apparently started, to the revelations in wikileaks, it all comes down to arrogance. To us it feels like no matter the scandal, crisis, or proof that something is wrong with your nation, we'll only hear a chorus of USA! USA! USA!!! We're tired of it, we want you to wake up and not have a knee-jerk reaction every time someone criticizes you. Admit your not perfect, you might not have all the answers and that you're actually going work on yourself and we'll cheer up. We're not perfect either, and we look forward to working with "the great USA" not "the USA who screams about how good they are, even when it's proven they aren't"
edit on 2-12-2010 by the cynic jester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ksorelleesq

This song is what I always think of when I see one of these threads, but I'm kinda old, and this is the way it was sold to us. This is the reason, we all thought, that we were paying so much in taxes... because no one else would or could.
That's what we were told. "They" are still using this ploy, and it still works.

Please try to remember that the "average American" has willingly sacrificed for the good of the world... at least that's what they thought they were doing, and that's why they did it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

The US did not create this mess. Global banksters and greed did... Unfortunately the US is gonna take the hit on the coming economic collapse and be labeled a bastard for it. Just know that banks such as HSBC, RBS and anything Soros all had there part in this.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

You obviously completely missed this large, clearly written post on the previous page. I suggest you read it before you go around lying about the US not causing this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sorry to say this my friend but you don't know what you're talking about - I wonder who the one is, who is living in LaLa Land tripping on pure fantasies - Crazy Frog?

You shouldn't smurf around with main stream media links which has abolutely nothing to say about what triggered and led to the economic crises in early September 2008 (which started 2007) - because some people can perceive you as being a delusional frog for doing so, so please try to stay away from magic mushrooms.

The article is talking about the austerity programs AFTER the crises which America brought upon the world.

AND it is talking about the banning of naked short selling because naked short selling was used by American financial institutions and their hedge funds in London as economical warfare with bettings against the Euro trying to destabilise and destroy the European politicians effort to stabilise the European market and the bettings which was made by Goldman Sachs against greece.

www.globalresearch.ca...

LoL! So much for your American financial experts "worldwide" scratching their heads eh!

I will write this very slow and spell it out for you so you'll hopefully understand?

It Was Fraud Behind The Financial Crises Which Originated From The US

Sorry mate, but I put you on the exact level as the people in America whom are waving flags at democrats and screaming how America is number 1.

Oh My Gawd! what horror!
oh noes! not with the Glenn Beck crowd!

That's some very cruel words my froggie friend!

same level, different country. My advice to them, and you is simple. Learn and listen...the more you yell, the less you think.

I see, feeling superior are we?

Quite some talking and condescending tone coming from an outerspace frog! smug much?

No one is yelling! and I don't doubt that the omniscient Herr. Saturnus Frog have several of things to teach us and the rest of the humanity in general.

However, here back on Earth! the real non fictional chain of events and the real reason which triggered the world financial crises from Wall Street and its chain reaction over the world is definitely and obviously NOT one of those things we can learn from you!

Enjoy

edit on Fri Dec 3 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ksorelleesq

The world doesn't hate the USA. You all have done a great job to support other nations and yourselves.

I'm an Aussie an appreciate the effort you all have shown within your nation!

You guys need to lighten up and stop listening to the press. Look around and experience what you all have created!

Your politics are trying to assist each and every citizen. Some people will always not agree but you have achieved what you have from thinking of eachother!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Here is the problem

Our entire elected government has some pretty basic functions
1) to keep us free...free in the context of...defended from foreign armies trying to come over and take over.
2) to let us speak our mind whenever we want
3) to do whatever it takes to make our economy favorable to grow.

the issue your discussing is the 3rd..written in the constitution and a core principle behind the nation as a whole.

In every game, there are winners and losers...a pawn in a chess game can demand the game sucks, but after throwing a tantrum and shaking its fist...he is still a pawn in a chessgame played by others.

Really?
So you're saying deregulation of the finance markets, the credit bubble and sub-prime market crash was favourable to making the US economy grow?

Your argument sounds to me like justification for an animal eating itself through naked gluttony.

Whilst on that topic are we also discussing the same Constitution which allows armed militia, yet does not require gun owners to belong to organised militias, where nutters arm themselves and gangs have more firepower than cops?

Sounds to me more like an argument for the overhaul of an increasingly outdated and irrelevant Constitution to match modern reality. USA is stuck in a time warp called 1776.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
reply to post by Kryties

The US did not create this mess. Global banksters and greed did... Unfortunately the US is gonna take the hit on the coming economic collapse and be labeled a bastard for it. Just know that banks such as HSBC, RBS and anything Soros all had there part in this.

Sorry but you're wrong.

USA demanded fiscal disciplines from the Third World which it did not demand of US banks.

US banks were permitted to gather up securities (mortgage instruments) for bad loans, sell them to Insurers like Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, then take the cash paid for these worthless securities and use them as deposits against which they could write further credit for yet more bad loans.

In some cases banks had created credit over 200 times the value of their original cash holdings, yet overseas countries were often required to maintain cash reserves of at least 15% of their lending.

USA took the moral high ground whilst US bankers cheated the whole world. Don't blame global bankers. It was a disease which began in USA and spread from there.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

It would all be clear to them if they read the quoted post above and watched the videos, but they won't because that would destroy their little fantasy about the U.S. not causing any harm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join