It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What wrong with a NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The problem is that you've bought into the eco-feminist lie.

They use rape stories to scare women into becoming eco-feminists.

It's terrorism that flies under the radar.

edit on 6-12-2010 by vcwxvwligen because: 3rd line

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

What is an ecofeminst lie.. Understanding that we should look after are planet.. Having repsect for her and having an attitude to of stewardship towards life. Understanding that life has intrinsic values of its own and blurring the distinction between man and nature..
No that is not buying into the eco feminist lie.. That is how humans use to conduct themselves, before we forgot who we where. If we want to survive it is of paramount importance that we recoonect with our roots..

kx

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Govenor

I didn't say you were doing it, I said you wanted to. Stay with the big dogs or get back on the porch.

And how would you know what I wanted to do? Unless you are me you do not know such things. Thank You.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

By your own words:

Originally posted by Govenor
reply to post by purplemer

You are a Illuminati. No ifs and or buts about it. As far as I'm concerned the NWO, Freemasons,Illuminati,Rockfeller's,Federal Reserve and many many more need to be wiped off the face of the Earth for their to be Peace on Earth.

When you want to wipe someone off the face of the Earth its called genocide. You posted it, now you're trying to deny it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join