It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What wrong with a NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I see a lot of people posting with negativity about a NWO and although i have some reservations i dont know what the problem is.
There are a lot of problems on our planet at the moment. Many of which are caused by national greed and pride. This earth is our home and it is shrinking fast. We live in a global community, we all have affects on each other and in my eyes it makes sense for us to work as such.
So when the time comes, i will be happy to ee such changes. We are earthlings and this in house seperation is going to kill us and our planet unless we pull together under a common leadership...

kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You really need to read in to what the NWO really is...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have done some reading. There seem a lot of speculation out there. Do we not need a global government to deal with global problems.. I dont really think some secret government is wanting to wipe out loads of the planets population. It dosent make any sense atal in my books..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I enjoy my personal freedoms for one....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

They got sneaky hidden agenda to place your souls in a new cells oops! I mean bodies to keep your conscious captured within this realm INSTEAD OF LETTING YOU ADVANCE WITHIN EXISTANCE to your higher more powerfull selves (WHICH THEY FEAR). The only way to make this dark agenda work is to kill you off on a massive scale and PLACE you IN your new cells I MEAN BODIES LOL. Smh @ all the others who have advanced waiting at the finish line for EA inhabitants to get there LIKE WERE THE HELL ARE THEY

ATLEAST THEY SLIPPED AND LET US KNOW WE ARE ETERNAL

So OP whats wrong again???????

edit on 12/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
How do any of you know your free anyway.

But for one i think it will happen and its already behind the scenes, but they cannot solve everything so quick.

The funny thing is that humans all need to be forced to actually have a life. Now that is a paradox or what with regards to freedoms etc... lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
may you should read on FEMA Camps & DNA Evolution on 2012.

Not go there but true, the NWO has been prophesied from the different books of the bible

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The idea of a global governance isn't so bad- it's more the people who'd be in charge if it happened any time soon. Would you want a global system run by the same types that are running the USA (their lap dogs from other countries too).

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I also found another video on 2012 DNA evolution. This is why we need to stay focused on enlightenment my friend. Learn to meditate and for the truth to figure in your soul leaving your mind to only process the information issued by divine light.

Edit: Fixed Video Link
edit on 2-12-2010 by sQeptiQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

We all enjoy our personal freedoms... But freedom at the moment alway seems to be at the cost of someone elses freedom. Personaly i would rather live in a world where we though about the freedom of all of us as opposed to selcect countries. Maybe i am a dreamer. I tend to feel things could be done better and would rather we as a race had pride in the plantet we come from as opposed to what spot of the globe we live on.
We cannot keep going the way we are. Really something will break. So if you apperant freedom comes as such a cost, i for one dont think i want it...
kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

They got sneaky hidden agenda to place your souls in a new cells oops! I mean bodies to keep your conscious captured within this realm INSTEAD OF LETTING YOU ADVANCE WITHIN EXISTANCE to your higher more powerfull selves (WHICH THEY FEAR). The only way to make this dark agenda work is to kill you off on a massive scale and PLACE you IN your new cells I MEAN BODIES LOL. Smh @ all the others who have advanced waiting at the finish line for EA inhabitants to get there LIKE WERE THE HELL ARE THEY
:puz

So OP whats wrong again???????

edit on 12/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

This universe is a mirror.. It that really what you want to see?
kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Its not what I want to see I want to see the HERD RETURNED TO THEIR SAFE PLACE BEFORE EXITING EDIN!!!

YOUR NOT SAFE HERE..... YOUR SOULS

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Do you know what centralization of power is?
That is the NWO.
Do you know who is trying to implement it?
There should be your answers.
We are not all the same.
We are different. That is the beuty of it all. We have different trees not the same one.
That is the beuty of it all.
We should keep our sovereignties and still be at peace with each other.
That would be the beuty of it all.
The reason why it is not beutiful?
Because the people behind the curtain behind the NWO are ugly just like their policies.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Its not what I want to see I want to see the HERD RETURNED TO THEIR SAFE PLACE BEFORE EXITING EDIN!!!

YOUR NOT SAFE HERE..... YOUR SOULS

Is this the soul harvest as specified from unknown origin?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What wrong with a NWO?
The new world Order and globalisation, I hope it's not going to be a fascist dictatorship whereby we all get enslaved. I've heard rumours that these people are evil SORRY can you believe that they want to kill everybody and reduce the world's population by half some body might consider selling us to some other nasty people or aliens on another planet. Sorry but you might think I'm joking
If the new world order is offering us heaven on earth then I would say yes please!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
One thing that all are against is that the ptb believe they have a divine right to rule.

This is what makes them think they can do what ever, as something higher drives them, and they also think they are protected by this. It probably makes them do unimaginable things to us, and this is what runs and will run our world.

I think this is why the nwo is bad for alot of people. But having a world gov and everywhere the same, is not a bad idea, but it is the divine rights these peopel have that make them think they are better than us.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

soz i dont follow you. You belief is that a global government wants to take control just to wipe us out in a massive cull. Why do they need to bother taking over. Would they not just ice us now with a few bombs whilst they sit pretty underground.
Nothing personal meant, but tis your type of belief that i cannot fathom. I mean to me it sounds like imaginary conjecture. Where does it come from its not unique to you.
Is it possible that the opposite applies, that there are forces at work to try and keep us seperate us earthlings for there own greed and profit, and that it is these same people that spread fear and contempt towards a global community.
I dont get it, with your belief one way or another we are all going to die... We will die a sqabbling nations between each other or we will all join together and get culled by the nwo...
I will ask you this then... Is there a 3rd way

kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

We are not all the same.
We are different. That is the beuty of it all. We have different trees not the same one.

and maybe that is the core problem we have as earthlings today. We mut be the most egocentric society to have existed in written history. How different are we really. When you take away the ego theres nothing in it.. This to me is part of the illusion of seperation. This is how and why we are ruled and why we are conquered.
Do you not feel we should evolve as a race or are you happy the way we are doing things now...

kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

We are not all the same.

and maybe that is the core problem we have as earthlings today. We mut be the most egocentric society to have existed in written history. How different are we really. When you take away the ego theres nothing in it.. This to me is part of the illusion of seperation. This is how and why we are ruled and why we are conquered.
Do you not feel we should evolve as a race or are you happy the way we are doing things now...

kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

soz i dont follow you. You belief is that a global government wants to take control just to wipe us out in a massive cull. Why do they need to bother taking over. Would they not just ice us now with a few bombs whilst they sit pretty underground.
Nothing personal meant, but tis your type of belief that i cannot fathom. I mean to me it sounds like imaginary conjecture. Where does it come from its not unique to you.
Is it possible that the opposite applies, that there are forces at work to try and keep us seperate us earthlings for there own greed and profit, and that it is these same people that spread fear and contempt towards a global community.
I dont get it, with your belief one way or another we are all going to die... We will die a sqabbling nations between each other or we will all join together and get culled by the nwo...
I will ask you this then... Is there a 3rd way

kx

Alot of people always say "well why havent they already taken over"
The reason for that is because who do you think pays for everything?
Us, the people.
Who pays for a secret space program, us.
Who works hard and pays for all the agendas, us.
That is the reason. Once they have gained what they want, then they will bring about this one world governance or three region new world order.
ATM they need us.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join