It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Interview Footage - Victor Returns 11 Years Later! (He Warns Us Of Endtimes)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheApachekid
reply to post by rajaten

B.S. , anyone that is in the know will never be seen or heard. This is kindling for the fire. When all is revealed the masses will bow down to worship the official story that will be told by the same people who have lied and murdered
us from the very beginning. What a shame that ATS can now be used for the main fuel for the fire.

P.S. This will be my last thread here ever again, not that I contributed much, but all of you are very much slaves to the system and are waiting for some explosive revelation to start a mass revolt here on ATS, sorry my friends that is exactly what they want you to believe. For you to sit and wait and wait and wait...........sleep tight my sheeple friends.
I will stay awake and make my moves where ever I can how ever I can.For I have the fifth freedom and the right to exercise said freedom thanks to my forefathers (God bless them). My units name is the Fifth Freedom and our motto is "any means are acceptable"! May god have mercy on the traitors of this country. Please turn yourselves in to the authorities,and you will get a fair trial, if not you face the punishment all traitors face, Death.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but you make a good point. Whatever we are being told or whatever is being leaked is probably what they want you to believe, why so many shills today you ask? Greer, and these so called whistle blowers are well funded to spread disinfo that is why they do not get erased., Whatever or whomever is in our skies is probably something more profound than Aliens... and no i dont buy the Nazi UFO propaganda either it simply is not consistent historically. And there is a new push going on behind that now as if it is new news or new evidence has surfaced when really the Discovery channels producers just now are in the infancy of UFO research taking baby steps, yeah tell us something we did not all ready think of... and the NAZI connection falls short.

Dissinfo is everywhere, now SiFi channel is in on it.

It is much more complex than we can imagine imo. The alien explanation. Leaning toward time traveling humans "perfect reason to cover up" or inter dimensional beings perhaps something us lemmings have yet to imagine in to existence. Because the nature is so elusive and being an experiencer i do not know what they are any more than our best UFO buffs and experts. If aliens the modus operandi does not fit in with the agenda.

That puppet or Alien could be real, not what i seen possibly another race but this Victor character ruins the credibility of it. Like when some character called "Guardian" leaked this footage anonymously of what appeared to be a UFO in Canada with a creepy letter. It just made it less believable leaded less credence to it under the gist of a mysterious stranger in the know. Just leading us on, possibly meant to steer us away from the truth. Maybe another well crafted hoax done with a certain television production company. The alien interview as well as the following always ended up on FOX or UPN? Just like the Abduction at Lake County because it makes for good TV, the precursor to Blair Witch type film making. Pass it off as the real thing with unknown actors.

Question everything, trust nobody

edit on 3-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The truth is much darker than we think. Soon or later something is about to happen.
Maybe this is what "Victor" want to tell us.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I would say that he is also sick or something, but I wish he could go into more details about angry aliens/spirits coming back to deliver the day of reckoning to the evil humans, hope they don't take it out on the innocent but I can't wait for a day like that too come already, I just want this ego paradigm to end already... As for victor I will pray for your health and well being. Thanks for taking the time and know that you are appreciated and loved.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Well, I watched the interview. Personally, I think its fake.

My first observation, he is always calling out the ufo believers or ufologists. Asking if we have proved his case yet!? Why? Why should we? Most of us already believe (or don't)! This makes me believe he is a skeptic, playing games. Now if he was calling out the skeptics to prove his case, that would have been different.

Second, waving that cane around like a grumpy old man. Personally, I haven't seen many old people with the strength to continuously wave their walking cane around like some teacher at a blackboard with a pointer.

To me, it looked like someone acting like a grumpy old man...

Regarding the alien interview, I'm of the belief it is a puppet. Why? Basically, i have never seen anything move like that, except a puppet. I hope our cosmic brethren are more similar in movement to other life form I've witnessed. My cats or dogs head's don't bobble around. Nor any bird I've witnessed, nor any plant, reptile or insect I've seen for that matter. But I have seen other puppet heads bobble around like that.

Now, after all that. One part that did seem very realistic to me was the part where he says "no no no!" Like he is warding off death itself. I've often heard older people do this. Although, even that sounds contrived.

And, yes, I believe in UFO's & Aliens, I just don't believe this case.

edit on 4-12-2010 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is the most stupid thing i have ever seen, how can anyone believe this?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It doesn't seem real to me. Why don't they go walking down the street with the alien and start introducing him to everyone. That would be more entertaining.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If these aliens want to be taken seriously,they better have better lighting in the room when they film. And they better use a voice modulater that can be understood,they should have that kind of technology?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi OP (great find),

In keeping in-line with posts..

Sounds like Victor to me. And I believed him then, and unfortunately now, with additions. His arrogance hasn't left us. But, that's the same guy, ask Art.

Decoy

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If this video was done by the person who uploaded it, then i'd probably say it's a fake. Look at this video filmed by "masjosh". He claims it's a ufo but it's CLEARLY an airplane.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What is with all this alien footage these days? I'm honestly scared to sleep at night.

The Apocalypse is coming!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
good ole Victor

I have always been on a fence with this guy. But i'll give him this , he has stayed consistent.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten, If you want to have some fun on "Victor"
1. Search youtube for Dying Nasa scientist reveals.......you might find his vocab interesting.
2. Search for "Joseph Paul Ciganek" it may lead you to samdavidson
3. Enjoy

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hello,

Can anyone tell me about that piece of footage ( 1:03 - 1:19 ) where the airplane flies by and there's these ufo-like things darting around? It's the first time I've seen that clip and I was just curious. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think that thread has a video that gives the best evidence I've seen concerning Victor's identity. I'm not an expert in many subjects, but I happen to be a tie collector, and I can say it is not easy to see the exact same tie ever again, even if it was made only 1 year ago, I would agree they are the exact same tie, which would be too much of a coincidence.

I see the video was removed, it would be nice if someone could put it back on YT, here is another source for the video:

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 2-12-2010 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

Razimus,

While there might be similarities in speech patterns between Bob Dean and Victor, the former is a good bit more educated and eloquent than the later. Furthermore their respective psychological profiles demonstrated by their arguments and statements are radically different.

Bob Dean is quite the Gentleman Officer and Victor is more of a Maverick with an axe to grind. Lastly the backgrounds show standard cookie cutter houses with their original tan paint which were produced in great numbers for several decades. And though the ties are a close match, Bob Dean is the better dresser having chosen a wider tie than Victor who can't tell what gives a touch of class.

Sorry, but you must persevere in your quest for Victor's Identity unless you can find the courtesy to extend their right to privacy to anonymous whistleblowers risking their safety to inform you?

GS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
At present i still cannot take a still of the particular still image i'm trying to capture of the EBE reflected in Cheney's glasses. It shows the entity CLEARLY, right down to the light reflection in it's eye. I''l keep trying but in the meantime can anyone else keep replaying the reflection in cheney's glasses until they see it and capture the image. If you pause about 2 frames before it cuts to the EBE itself, the entity can be seen in his right (our left) lens.

Hi Sayzaar,

Here's a screenshot at the early stages when it first appears. You can see that each lens of his glasses has a different angle to the reflection making it seem quite plausible as a real reflection and harder to fake than an identical image slightly shifted.

Alien Grey EBE reflected in Dick Cheney's Glasses at minute 5:33

See it for yourself - scroll to Minute 5:33

GS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

Or maybe...they are going to take the pricks and leave the innocent people.

Did anyone ever think that these aliens may in fact be what The Bible refers to as "demons"?

Hi Wind Waker,

Actually that thought did once occur to me. More here:

Are the ILLUMINATI Agents of ALIENS ? Are Occult Mystery Religions Demonic Control Mechanisms ?

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi Halflife,

Thanks for providing those screenshots which show the UFOs clearly.

For those wishing to once again view the segment from which these screenshots were taken, here is the video:

Given the angle of the craft if real it does seem to be targeting the people inside the vehicle in order to spy them from a distance. This is why its trajectories would run along the car window without going above and out of view. We see the UFO and the UFO sees us (the people in the car). Here are a few extra screenshots. To get a clearer impression of what this craft seems to be doing, you can download them all into their own dedicated file folder and then open them in sequence moving along using something like Picture Viewer which allows you to move from picture to picture. That way you see the trajectory decomposed in successive stills.

First image I found of a reflective saucer-shaped craft at Minute 5:25

Each of the following sequences of screenshots were taken within the same second of video footage, directly off of YouTube - Yest I did it the hard way not having any good video software. The folowing set of screenshots were taken when the interview returned back to show Victor in the darkness inside the car, hidden behind a rubber mask. It was quite rapid, occurring at Minute 6:14.

SCROLL TO RIGHT TO SEE UFO

The UFO can be seen first showing its contour to be cut away as it is emerging to the left of Victor's head. Zooming up on the UFO in the first screenshot of the following series shows a clear cutaway. this is because the shape of the UFO is partially concealed by the white line produced by the video camera's edge enhancement. This is a known camera image processing characteristic which makes me believe that this was NOT edited into the picture using image processing software.

Zoom to see the cutaway in the UFO made by the camera's edge enhancement

Then 5 seconds later we notice a UFO streaking across in the same general area but in the other direction. Here is this series of screen captures all taken at minute 6:19.seen through the rear right window moving from the rear to the front of the car.

Two seconds later they switch to the second camera and thus we can see the UFO in the background outside the front passenger window. The presence of an accelerating. This segment shows the UFO moving away quickly and accelerating off into the distance at an impossible speed. One of the final screen captures shows something which looks like an 'air disturbance' behind the UFO just as it is launching away at high speed.

Same UFO moving Forward respective to the car

Originally posted by windwaker

Wow...Yes that was very weird. Too big and quick to be a bird, and it does vanish.

If those are UFOs spying on the informant, then no wonder he pants and breaths hard so much during the interview!

Let us know what you make of this.

Getsmart
edit on 21-3-2011 by Getsmart because: to post screenshots.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
looks more like a helicopter aeroplane than a ufo

Whats the base of it being a ufo?did anyone analyse this??

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
sorry somehow 2 posts were posted i cant delete this some mod please do so

edit on 12-6-2012 by IMSAM because: sorry somehow i double posted

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join