It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pakistani General: CIA, Mossad behind WikiLeaks Reports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I think your OP is really only based on the leaks the media CHOSES to show to the public..
Yes, they do see to aid the US and Israel in a sense..
But there are many more documents that don't and in fact show the opposite.
There is thread with some of the other leaks, worth a look at

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Interesting - just as tensions were mounting last week between China and the US over North Korea's attacks on South Korea, Wikileaks reveals that China actually considers its "ally" a pain in the butt.
That diffused tensions without anybody losing official face.
How convenient.
Seems like an indirect form of diplomacy.
For us in SA the rest is hardly earth-shattering.
A few bitchy remarks really.
Nelson Mandela's opposition to the US-led war in Iraq was already discussed by Tony Blair several months ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Agree.
WikiLeaks may be putting out these cables with a misguided faith in the source.

These cables are so far looking like a Managed Leak from U.S.,
some embarrasment but the ME agenda is still being pushed.

We no doubt will get a better idea once more cables are released, and the patterns emerge.

My Guess:
There will be no slips about 9/11,
no Iran is really OK,
no slips about Mossad or Israel's nukes,
no new info about Korea.
After all is released, there will be a piece on page 2 in MSM, and Iran will still be in Israels sights, and we will all be where we are now.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If this is the start of a "I told you so affair" by Sunstein to validate his claims that Conspiracy sites and Conspiracy theorists pose a real danger to stability and national secur....... blah blah blah, then I worry for the health of the Internet and free speech, and rights and other freedoms. These freedoms will be quickly and most likely quietly reined in by TPTB; then efficiently compartmentalized and processed under "D" for dissidents.
I hope I am just being paranoid. But after this weki leaks thing blows over the media and politicians and their advisors better not start talking about "conspiracy sites" this and "leaks" sites that.... "they must be stopped"...."the terrorists are coming".....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
The beauty of wiki leaks is you can see it break down stage by stage into a pile of bull# disinfo misinfo all mixed in . Conspiracy theorists enjoy taking something of substance and adding agenda to everything about it. Not because there is evidence besides hearsay but it makes the conspiracy game more fun ? Deeper knowledge blah blah blah . I've seen flood of negative wiki leaks threads. I think thats the real disinfo going on against wiki leaks thanks to intelligence agencys. Discredit them at the conspiracy level and the conspircy nuts will discredit it to friends and family cuz we all know how much conspiracy nuts love to talk right =p Me on the other hand will take a neutral approach untill more data is available to support any case. But till then Wiki leaks has my benifit of the doubt . I tip my hat to wiki leaks and the info they realsed. More then any of you fatties on ats have done ^^

The agenda of the US and Israel is elimination of the last threats known as North Korea and Iran. This is obviously the Agenda or goal and that is pretty obvious when you look at MSM and Politicians and "current world events" etc. WHY this is their agenda is up for speculation on many fronts. Either they truly want to protect the world from nuclear Armageddon from Iran and North Korea and nothing more. Or there they ultimately just want their fingers deep inside the middle east, installing puppet governments, corporate nation building frontiers, mercenary backwater contracts, oil pipe lines, and a chance at a one world government.

Here is a question. If you have read the leaked info/cables what is the conclusion you can draw on Iran and North Korea from that information? It conveniently supports the above "agendas" regardless of the reason that agenda exists.

Now that this is being played off as "threat to national security" and a big no no and getting the media attention so glamorously why would this information have nothing but "beneficial to agenda" leaks in it?

Maybe because its an intentional leak to paint a new "world view" concerning Iran and North Korea.

People are starting to have some severe distrust in their government and aren't listening to their direct rhetoric anymore. So for them to get their message across to you they have to come at you from someone/somewhere where the information is A) secretive (which implies truth, because otherwise why would you keep it secret?) and B) anti-government (wiki-leaks) so people have a new view to trust

This "conspiracy-game" you mentioned is not fun, at least not for me. It's tiresome and irritating that to find the truth to even the most simplest of things we have to search and search and search to even come up with possibility of what is really going on.

We have to do this because we KNOW for a fact our government's keep secrets and the masses of the world are completely out of the loop when it comes to the reality of our situations. So inevitably we have no other option then to start making stuff up that makes sense. We have no alternative because information is not freely distributed and constantly withheld and hidden.

What we don't KNOW for a fact is the true intentions of those people who do have all the information. We don't know if they really give a rats arse about our simpleton lives enough to make sensible decisions on our behalf. From what I know of people, we all tend to care for ourselves and our families more then anyone Else's. Why are the people running our government thought to be any different? Hell they don't even live in the same day to day reality as 95% of the world so how are they supposed to speak on our half let alone be concerned with our interests?

They aren't...and it's not speculation, otherwise the world wouldn't be constructed the way it is. One giant well organized and well hidden pyramid scheme.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Read this thread before deciding on Wiki's agenda...
They have released far more that what MSM is showing..
If anyone has an agenda it's MSN as usual..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Sly1one

Read this thread before deciding on Wiki's agenda...
They have released far more that what MSM is showing..
If anyone has an agenda it's MSN as usual..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could not agree with you more that the media is playing a huge role in this as well. They are indeed picking biased perspective leaks.

However, I still remain suspect of wiki-leaks in general. The link you posted showed a rather unethical side of many countries against Iran IE: Egypt concerning Iraq.

Although that information is damaging to some degree I'm not sure that if it was reported on in the MSM it would change the "perceived threat" that Iran is being painted as.

I'm not sure either way...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
When we don't know the details of what our alphabet agencies are doing internationally, then we really don't know anything at all about our foreign policy. C'mon, we all know that! Or at least we did last week.

In ONE day many of the awake became, seemingly, sheeple! I didn't know that was possible. Sheeple to awake, yeah, but vice-versa?

I'm all for truth and reckoning, too...I'm just pretty sure we haven't got the truth yet. All we, the suspicious, are saying y'all; is don't swallow the info whole & keep processing intel.

Psy-Ops

boondock-saint: Don't make us wait toooooo long!
edit on 2-12-2010 by The GUT because: fixy

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Pakistans now saying that the CIA is running wikileaks !!
Well, they should know better than anyone about that, after all isnt the ISI, Pakistans state security services, simply another CIA funded and run business?

And wasnt it the ISI who sent Mohamed Atta 100,000 dollars a week before 9/11?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've seen people posting "It's in the Insurance File," or "Compare it with the Insurance File." Excuse me for being a retard, but WTF is the "Insurance File, where can it be found, and is there a code (I've seen that you need a "key" to read it) available that is required to read it?.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Fatties on ATS? Aww, did mommy not hug you enough as a child? What exactly is it that YOU have done? Ive served my country in the military (cant really be a fatty there).

ONTOPIC:
The thing about all conspiracies is that they are not proven with facts, just hearsay.. and there are two sides debating the legitamacy of both sides.. wikileaks is no exception

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
DP
my bad
edit on 2-12-2010 by dmefoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

My Guess:
There will be no slips about 9/11,
no Iran is really OK,
no slips about Mossad or Israel's nukes,
no new info about Korea.
After all is released, there will be a piece on page 2 in MSM, and Iran will still be in Israels sights, and we will all be where we are now.

I concur. If we see things about all of the shenanigans around 9/11 and our gov's unbelievably criminal activity surrounding it, I will then concede that these "leaks" may actually be instituted by an independent party, seperate from the govs.

As it stands right now, most of these reports are stuff we at ATS have been talking about for ages, so yes there's verification, but none of it is earth-shattering, and as we can see, none of the material has been serious enough to have any legal action kicked into gear.

It looks more like a campaign to create more fear, panic, and reaction from Joe-blow public to keep them all worried that there's boogymen all around them that need to be fought.

I'm not so sure that the REAL boogymen themselves aren't behind these leaks. lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry but is anyone else hopeing that this does bring about a huge war? I dont know about you guys but it seems to me that pressure is building up to the point where someone or some nation will do something silly, things will go off the rails and then we'll have ourselves a fine stand up war. Wonder what the time wave people have to say on this...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

Woe is me, a 34 inch waist is fat now...poo. Oh I must have forgotten that to post on ATS is to be a basement dwelling nobody right?

Anyway, I would like to say that sometimes a banana is just a banana. Maybe just this once wikileaks is simply a website shotgun blasting the world, and feeding it peice by peice so nothing gets lost in the hubbub. As for the e-mail posted by OP, something seems fishy about it. I don't know why I think that, but the wording does not seem correct for some reason.

NOTE: I know that in another thread I openly questioned the reasons for wikileaks slow feeding us info, but after thinking on it last night it does make sence. I'll link my other post if I feel like it so you can check me on it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder how many people have downloaded that insurance file by now?
This insurance file idea is driving me batty actually....Obviously these are the meat of the whole thing, the real juicy incriminating (perhaps UFO?) files.
The message to TPTB is obviously working so far....its burning my butt that we cannot access this information, though i realise that in order to function at all the wiki guys need to have protection from the leakees....er whoever they are that wiki is warning.
This whole prcess of vetting and organising the info for release is far too tedious .I for one am getting pretty impatient for the grand disclosures promissed.Everything so far is really what one who was half following the world through the internet grapevine,would have pretty much concluded already......hmmmm?
Theres no doubt about it, we will have to await the outcome of a pile of manouvering and behind the scenes skullduggery before any solid conclusions can be drawn....
It all depends on the promissed, but not yet really delivered information....
Till something actually breaks difinitively i remain guardedly skeptical of Wikileaks, and its motives or agenda....
Though i have to voice the secret and growing hope that whatever happens, we will be drawn further together
in the endeavour to resist what is the most serious bid for world domination in its present history...barr none.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

zunguzungu.wordpress.com...

Hi DD, I have found this article on Assange very informative and, actually, enlightening in terms of understanding what he is doing.

I suspect that few people will take the time to read it, because it's a fairy long article. Something tells me this may not be the case for you. IMO it is well worth reading.

'Julian Assange and the Computer Conspiracy, ' To Destroy This Invisible Government.'

zunguzungu.wordpress.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I wonder how many people have downloaded that insurance file by now?
This insurance file idea is driving me batty actually....Obviously these are the meat of the whole thing, the real juicy incriminating (perhaps UFO?) files.
The message to TPTB is obviously working so far....its burning my butt that we cannot access this information, though i realise that in order to function at all the wiki guys need to have protection from the leakees....er whoever they are that wiki is warning.
This whole prcess of vetting and organising the info for release is far too tedious .I for one am getting pretty impatient for the grand disclosures promissed.Everything so far is really what one who was half following the world through the internet grapevine,would have pretty much concluded already......hmmmm?
Theres no doubt about it, we will have to await the outcome of a pile of manouvering and behind the scenes skullduggery before any solid conclusions can be drawn....
It all depends on the promissed, but not yet really delivered information....
Till something actually breaks difinitively i remain guardedly skeptical of Wikileaks, and its motives or agenda....
Though i have to voice the secret and growing hope that whatever happens, we will be drawn further together
in the endeavour to resist what is the most serious bid for world domination in its present history...barr none.

If you read the article I've just posted, you'll see that the content of the leaked documents is secondary. According to Assange - all leaks are good leaks. The article explains why.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Pakistani Military generals, officers or politicians have as much credibility as Sarah Palin words have or to tune it up more as Bush had when he talked about WMD in Iraq. Wikileaks have been exposing some really good stuff about Pakistan which highlights Pakistan in bad light no wonder out of jungle this general is trying to discredit Wikileaks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join