It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What time of day do you feel expresses yourself?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Nightime, all of it! I LOVE the night because I can stare at the sky and look at the moon and stars. It's probably why I never sleep! I have my blinds and door open right now. It's beautiful out! I am most awake when the sun is down. I get more done at night or early morning than I do in the day. In the daytime I just feel kind of bored. I can't wait til it gets dark out lol

I have always preferred the night time but I am an early riser. I can go to bed at 2am and be up at 6am to watch the sunrise

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

That is exactly how I feel about the weather. I love it when it’s nice and cold where you want to wrap yourself up in the blanket and leave your feet free. I live in Florida so the summer nights are about 27 Celsius, at night.

Right now Florida is is quite cool it's about 4 C outside right now and it will be dropping to -4 C tonight, I love it!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

That is exactly how I feel about the weather. I love it when it’s nice and cold where you want to wrap yourself up in the blanket and leave your feet free. I live in Florida so the summer nights are about 27 Celsius, at night.

Right now Florida is is quite cool it's about 4 C outside right now and it will be dropping to -4 C tonight, I love it!

I LOVE the weather outside right now! Im not far from you as you know and I have my door wide open! I will enjoy every minute of it. I also love the smell of the cold
nice and crisp!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Riding full out on my bicycle for 30 miles in 85 degree weather.

I'm like a lizard.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think some of it might be weather related since so far 3 people that are night owls also said they like the cold weather.

I am tormented since I live with people who enjoy the heat set to 24C. Oh well I leave my window open and the vent closed last I checked it was 15C in my room.

It’s a good possibility though that it could be weather related, never know…

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
Riding full out on my bicycle for 30 miles in 85 degree weather.

I'm like a lizard.

WOW you sound nuts
jk. I don't like to be outside here in FL in that weather let alone ride 30 miles on a bike. I give you tons of credit for that! I would pass out if I tried that. I have a friend who absolutely loves the heat, she must be part reptile I swear. She is the only person I know who doesnt like to use AC in the summer. She actually enjoys the heat.

So do you live in a warmer or cooler climate?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yeah,Florida.

I'm from wisconsin originally,but the heat is awsome for crankin on a bike.

I'm enjoying the cool weather now too.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

I think some of it might be weather related since so far 3 people that are night owls also said they like the cold weather.

I am tormented since I live with people who enjoy the heat set to 24C. Oh well I leave my window open and the vent closed last I checked it was 15C in my room.

It’s a good possibility though that it could be weather related, never know…

It could be weather related, you never know. I have always enjoyed the night time but I have also always loved to look at the stars so for me I think that is why I enjoy night time along with the weather. I also enjoy the nights because it's quiet and I can sit outside and just think without distractions. I will use my telescope or binoculars and just look up. I think I might take the telescope downstairs tonight and look up since it's so nice out and clear for once or I could camp out on the balcony, which I have always wanted to do lol

It's funny cause my roommate has the heat on on his side of the PH and I have the heat off and sliding door open..lol Good thing there are two units for this place. lol It's about 52 F in my room right now
and I love it! I have pants and a tshirt on but I have my nice fluffy blanket..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yeah,Florida.

I'm from wisconsin originally,but the heat is awsome for crankin on a bike.

I'm enjoying the cool weather now too.

OMG you do that here! LOL Yeah only in FL will you have AC one day and heat the next lol I am from upstate NY but moved to FL when I was about 6, so 26 yrs here in FL and I still want the cold back. I am not a Floridian and I still claim NY lol

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I own binoculars but not a telescope unfortunately.

Your room is at 52F? Do you see your breath? Yeah light clothing for me as well shorts+tshirt minus the blanket though.

I think the night time offers us the best opportunities for deep thought and personal thought exploration. You have inspirational picturesque natural settings and a peaceful and calm atmosphere. I have a suspicion that most of history’s greatest developed their most philosophical thoughts during the night time.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Weird to see an American talking in celcius rather than farenheit.

I live in Canada and it's about -7 right now, I could sleep outside.
in a nice sleeping bag anyways.

It's a lot about the weather, but that's not the main reason. Maybe it has something to do with the amount of electromagnetism in the air, in the daytime everything is running and at night most things are shut down. I don't know if that makes sense but that's kind of what I think.

I used to live by big power lines and I was always on edge, always had a crappy sleep and never felt "settled." Maybe that's why people that live in rural settings because they are always much more relaxed, and I only feel truly relaxed during nighttime hours.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I never adjust the temperature in my house, it is always at 19C. I can tell if it is ever touched, it is almost like I will start sweating.
its kind of funny I guess.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

My A/C is wind.

The faster I go,the less hot I feel when it's hot out.

Right now, the faster I go,the colder I get though.

Cool is good,cold sucks.

Chill factors don't even dent me here when its supposedly "Cold".

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well I used Celsius whilst speaking to you because I know only the USA uses Fahrenheit so it is just more convenient to use the temperatures you best understand.

I do understand your theory on electromagnetism in the air during the day and less at night. I find the more electronics that are being used around me, this is not including what’s used outside my own home and by other people in my home, I feel a lot more on edge than I usually do. Sleeping becomes more difficult and concentration is severely lowered.

Maybe it is even a lack of thorough concentration during the day since people are out and about making noise and doing other distracting things that draw your attention away from your own thoughts. The night time however lacks those distractions and thus permits you to easily concentrate on your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

No I can't see my breath just yet lol

I use the binoculars most because my telescope is an antique and I get nervous moving it back and forth, although it's pretty awesome to look at the moon! The day I got it I got all excited when I saw the moon and just about knocked the damn thing off the balcony, from the 6th floor!

I do agree I get more thinking done at night, something about the atmosphere that does it for me.

Shorts?! No i couldnt do shorts. I do not like my legs being cold plus I have this weird thing with my legs being covered when i sleep.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

My A/C is wind.

The faster I go,the less hot I feel when it's hot out.

Right now, the faster I go,the colder I get though.

Cool is good,cold sucks.

Chill factors don't even dent me here when its supposedly "Cold".

Well that does make sense

I am all for cool and cold!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'd have to say post-sunset, and midnight. Pre-sunrise: OH MY GAWD WHY MUST I WAKE UP SO ABNORMALLY EARLY, THIS IS THE WORK OF SATAN, #$!@ MY LIFE, I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS. Midnight: Huh, I guess I should go to sleep now. But... I feel so rich, so awake, so philosophical.
That leads me back to pre sunrise.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Pre-Sunrise. I LOVE the time from 4:00 AM or so. It's perfect. PERFECT.
It's especially perfect on the beach (Atlantic) at that time.
The mist of the ocean is holding over the beach. No one is there.
It's just me .. the power of the ocean .. and whatever lurks under the waves.
No people. No noise. Just me and the lurking power ....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I like it dark, wet and cold because that is when I have the city to myself.
This is when the streets are empty and I can take a quiet stroll around the city without having to worry about other people, Drivers drive slower and there is far less traffic.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I was born around 17:30pm ... but my time is midnight ... guess it's the wytch in me

Woody

<< 1   >>

join