It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do we do when all "conspiracy" things are shut down?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They won't shut down this, our bread and circuses...

A few thousand people kvetching on a site like this is infinitely preferable to those same thousands of people finding a more damaging outlet, such as activism. As long as we sit here, participating in an armchair revolution that consists of angry posts and vitriolic blogs, we are quite harmless and quite safe.

ATS's T&C - particularly the prohibition against "recruiting" means we are safe.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I dont know about anyone else but I plan sitting in my basement in my underwear clutching my guns and arranging my MREs by expiration date.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If we lived in such a world where this happened, we would revert back to the time honored way of discussing conspiracy theories.
through stories, poems, comedy, etc...the hidden messages, etc.

of course the net is easier..just go back to simple IRC chatrooms, newsgroups, etc...

shutting down a conspiracy website...or a thousand conspiracy websites, would be similar to smashing an ant..the mound won't notice and ultimately it does little to stop conspiracys.

keep in mind, conspiracy theories have been going on since the dawn of civilization, and certainly longer than the internet has been around.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It looks like they are already trying to do it to Alex Jones:

Google & You Tube Ban Alex Jones

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

This segueway into personality types has me wondering how many EFNPs are fellow ATSers? Seems like half the time away from the 'net, we're either really well liked or found to be infuriating by some.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
reply to post by unityemissions

This segueway into personality types has me wondering how many EFNPs are fellow ATSers? Seems like half the time away from the 'net, we're either really well liked or found to be infuriating by some.

Im an INTJ.. so is the hubby. We just have a sense of humor...most of the time a bad sense of humor.

They wont get rid of conspiracy websites IMO. I dont see the benefit in doing it. The best thing in the world for AJ is to be banned. He can cry about it and get more attention from the paying crowd that hangs on his every word. Best financial move he's done lately LOL! No matter that half of th crap he spews is incorrect, fear mongering or both anymore.
Sadly Jones seems to have lost his way, has been co-opted, or always was.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

We then realise the biggest conspiricie ever is going on,and very few willl hear about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join