It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Sick after party at Chuck E Cheese... please advice what to do next!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i would call Michel finny from 7 on your side.

hes this dude on the local news that handles stuff when you dont know what to do.

he calls and makes them fix it, and if they dont he makes a big segment for his thing on the local news channel, and threatens to air it.

been kicking butt for years. currupt business owners run like roaches when finny walks down the street.

Finny will handle it
edit on 30-11-2010 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I hope everyone involved is well again.

but hey don´t be afraid you have the S 510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act in place now helping to fight exactly this kind of stuff. In the end Monsanto only wants the best for all of us!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I agree with all those who said to go to the health department with your concerns.

I would also like to add....

Don't go to Chuck E Cheese.

The pizza sux, IMO. The games are semi-lame and covered with ghetto dweller germs and viruses.

If I take two kids and my wife there, I can pretty much guarantee you that I will kiss $50 goodbye.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by communicator

Chuck E Cheese is a craphole -- everybuddy knows that. Dont' never trust a place that uses a mouse as their mascot (just imagine what their kitchen looks like inside

If I was you I'd drive straight up to the place and talk to the manager and tell him "Listen, Bub if you dont' give us a refund for all that pizza party and a apology to the kiddos then yer cruisin for a bruisin'

Dont' take no lip from these wieners-- they owe you a explanation and a wad of cash for makin yer family all sick.

Ronnie

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

sorry... now
its move to general

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Food poisoning - report it to your local Health Department. Years ago friends of mine attended a wedding that wound up being the largest food poisoning case in Connecticut up to that point. The wedding banquet had been self-catered by the bride's family and at least one of the dishes was contaminated. Everyone at the wedding got sick - some 80 or 90 people. The State Health Department investigated due to the large numbers of affected individuals. The Health Department will know how to proceed.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Apologies its been moved, out of interest is this a chain restaurant or independent?

Yes Cuck E cheese is a kids chain resturant...
and its good and so I am sad where will I take my kid if...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm

Chuck E Cheese is a craphole -- everybuddy knows that. Dont' never trust a place that uses a mouse as their mascot (just imagine what their kitchen looks like inside

If I was you I'd drive straight up to the place and talk to the manager and tell him "Listen, Bub if you dont' give us a refund for all that pizza party and a apology to the kiddos then yer cruisin for a bruisin'

Dont' take no lip from these wieners-- they owe you a explanation and a wad of cash for makin yer family all sick.

Ronnie

I am not interested to get refund or even free pizzas
what I want to do is to make sure they check what went wrong... how food got spolied and why was that served to small kids... I think informing to local health authorities is the best advice...

edit on 30-11-2010 by communicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyLover

Food poisoning - report it to your local Health Department. Years ago friends of mine attended a wedding that wound up being the largest food poisoning case in Connecticut up to that point. The wedding banquet had been self-catered by the bride's family and at least one of the dishes was contaminated. Everyone at the wedding got sick - some 80 or 90 people. The State Health Department investigated due to the large numbers of affected individuals. The Health Department will know how to proceed.

Thanks for the advice..
we will persue this

link   

Thanks for the advice..
we will persue this

link   

Thanks for the advice..
we will persue this

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator

Originally posted by inchworm

Ronnie

I am not interested to get free pizzas

edit on 30-11-2010 by communicator because: (no reason given)

Looking a gift horse in the mouth, eh?
edit on 30-11-2010 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

yes but it should be from Santa

anyways... I am angry that we were feed something which was spoiled

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
FIRST thing you do is get samples. "Stool" samples (poo).

Messy I know, but without PROOF there is no evidence. Doctors for all the people involved will then be able to provide written reports from the tests that can be done. Without this evidence there will be nothing to show there is a definate link other than verbal conformation. The tests may also be able to possibly identify the actual ingredient thet has caused the problem.

They don't call it "Chuck" E Cheese for nothing. Next time....jelly and ice cream, forget the gimmicks and don't support these chundermerchants.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
reply to post by inchworm

yes but it should be from Santa

anyways... I am angry that we were feed something which was spoiled

Yep, I can understand the anger, guy. Those ding dongs sound like they really messed up serving bad pizzas to some kiddos and their family.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Im a customer care assistant at a very well known american burger chain, it only takes ONE person whos preparing the food to not wash their hands after a loo break, or come to work with an upset stomach. Complain to the head office of the restaurant and go to your local public health department.

Then what happens? They get a free burger? I know the restaurant gets inspected but do people really sue and win some money?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Report this to your local Health Inspection/ food and saftey office. I can't think of what the proper name is, but every city is suppose to have them, it's the office that does all of the food saftey inspections, they'll know what to do. If you have left overs of the pizza, be sure to let them do their lab work on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Why is this turning into a debate about whether it's sue worthy or whether the food sucks or doesn't suck? Bottom line -- If you do not contact the Health Department, you will accomplish nothing. Even if you wanted to sue, your attorney would require the investigation reports from the Health Department.

Like any decent citizen it sounds like you want to get to the root of this problem to avoid a repeat on more families, the only way this is going to happen is by contacting the Health Dept.

By the way, could you provide the location of this Chuck E. Cheese?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I too work in a food related business. The other posters are corrects that you should contact both the local health authority and the business with details. The health authority will take it from there.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It wasn't the food, it was baby crap.

You yourself said your group had 15 - 20 "kids" (I'd call them babies) "under 3 years".

How many of these parents changed their babies' diapers right IN the dining room, and perhaps right ON the tables?

And if your group was perfectly clean - don't forget - others aren't.

And the restaurant can only do so much in regards to cleaning. A wandering child with a leaky diaper is FAR WORSE than any Anthrax wielding terrorist in existence. And unseen diarrhea and crap can get anywhere, despite scrupulous cleaning on the staff's part.

Mingle with pigs, in their known pig pen - WTH did you expect?

And you yourselves dragged out infants, which Chuck E. Cheese is not geared for. This is a place for older children, not babies.

Stay home, or hire a sitter to watch the infants while you take out the older kids.

Sick infant crap migrated onto you somehow. Let this be a lesson to ALL that babies need to STAY HOME.

At the least - change diapers in the toilets and WASH your hands. And the kids hands.

You may have been perfectly clean, but that doesn't mean other patrons ARE.

Learn from this.

It could not have been the food. You single out "cheese" pizza? All their pizza has cheese and all has tomato sauce, the same crust, etc. Therefor, it could not have been the food. Be different if the 'sick' had a pizza with anchovies or green peppers - an ingredient not found on any other pizza.

Some organism was picked up from CRAP and it very likely could've been one of YOUR group's baby crap.

Or, there was a sick baby - and the other kids caught the illness. Really does sound like fecal contamination though, which I would blame more on the patrons then the staff. This is a busy place, and more than one person is making the pizzas. And all have the same base ingredients. Why didn't everyone get sick then?

You ingested baby crap. Plain and simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join